Russia says "novichok" isn't even a thing

russian ministry of foreign affairs press secretary maria zakharova says that there was never a study in the RF or USSR of a chemical weapon called "novichok" (a word meaning "newcomer" in the russian language) and she thinks that theresa may basically pulled a scary-sounding name out of her ass to villify russia. she also says that the origin of the chemical was most likely britain, slovakia, sweden, czech republic or USA

m.lenta.ru/news/2018/03/17/nov/

Attached: unnqppnl.4ip.jpg (1000x541, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-marks-completion-of-destruction-of-russian-chemical-weapons-stockpile/
thesun.co.uk/video/news/dr-vil-mirzayanov-reveals-danger-of-poison-novichok/
ivan-ushenin.livejournal.com/678366.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=523&tid=93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russia says it dindu nuffin

First of all it never existed! Second of all Ukraine has all the remaining materials and third - USA stole it and copied it!

I know its from RT but after all those chem attacks there has to me truth somewhere there.

rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

Uhhh?
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-marks-completion-of-destruction-of-russian-chemical-weapons-stockpile/

>Inb4 it is carfentanyl and the North Koreans did it to push Russia away from the United States and to improve Best Korea-Russian relations

well i can tell you that's what the rooshans on sosach think (thats where i found the article) and those fags are very leftist and self-hating most of the time

thesun.co.uk/video/news/dr-vil-mirzayanov-reveals-danger-of-poison-novichok/

Just chill. The jihadies will film themselves launching chemical attacks like last time.

Kim Jong Un, secret genuis fucking 8 trillionD chess

>ministry of foreign affairs

To be fair, Kim did murder his halfbrother with a poison.

The name doesn't matter. What matters is that Russia pulled off a trademark kill, i.e. they tried to murder in a way that it would have been clear to everybody it was Russia who was behind it.

Now they are going through the usual motions of lying about it, as they'd be expected to do.

Russia does pulls off this bull shit every single time something happens.

just keep lying and throwing smoke bombs to cover up everything.

Attached: mh17-radar.jpg (1078x516, 93K)

>maria zakharova
fuckin alcoholic whore

Attached: 325115_original.jpg (625x660, 472K)

If people had been attacked by a "military grade nerve agent," they would be dead. The alleged victims survived, therefore they were not attacked by a nerve agent. It's a hoax.

russ di nussin

If you aim to murder a man you don't write your name in his blood.
If they used a Russian designed chemical, they refuse to show proof it was, but if they did it was probably an easy frame job on russia. Western governments and media blame every evil in the world on russia, what's one more?
My milk turned today, I bet russia did that too.

>ivan-ushenin.livejournal.com/678366.html

Attached: 326296_original.jpg (765x673, 499K)

>get her out of here
>now

Attached: 1039516682.jpg (1000x541, 89K)

grandmummy?

soon the Kremlin will say that Russia doesn't exist

it's a show of power to other would-be-traitors, being on foreign soil does not save you

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 12K)

i actually believe that they really didnt do anything. it just seems like there is a lot of shit going on right now to get into a war with russia. i think its all kike propaganda desu.

I still can’t believe people are falling for this completely manufactured Russian hate campaign. They’re blamed for literally everything.

russians didn't do nuffing

youre are just cucks

The chemical they claimed to be used is many times more potent than VX, which is deadly in tiny amounts. The whole thing is an obvious hoax because the "victims" are still alive.

And why is that the more likely explanation than that MI6 did it to stir pro EU/NATO feelings? Governments love war because suddenly the people aren’t focused on issues at home, and it makes people think they need their government. War also helps root national collective identity - see the problems with parallel societies currently ongoing in UK.

How is it that multiple people attacked by a powerful modern nerve agent are still breathing? The answer is that it is not possible and that they were not attacked by a modern nerve agent.

the media is pushing it
this is the same media that says nothing when israel meddles
so spare me the melodrama

>Governments love war because suddenly the people aren’t focused on issues at home

and Russia doesn't have any problems at home?

>How is it that multiple people attacked by a powerful modern nerve agent are still breathing?

because we are talking about russians here. It's not the first time they completely fucked up... see mh17.

it doesn't matter that they are fucking cucks sucking the dick of a foreign hostile power.

>cucks sucking the dick of a foreign hostile power.
I guess you'd know better then most what that feels like kraut.

>It's not the first time they completely fucked up..
It is not possible to fuck up killing people with a nerve agent you fucking retard. Especially if they are claiming the victims actually came into contact with it. It's a hoax.

i she the new mommy of Sup Forums?

OH MY! Is this new Mummy?

Attached: maria mummy2.jpg (658x459, 87K)

No she's disgusting

I sure would like to know how much these german globalist cocksuckers are paid by their government to shill here all day long

Attached: 1519124588883.png (960x638, 1.19M)

>i swear we're not lying about chemical weapons this time

Attached: september_dossier.jpg (767x480, 173K)

This.

> do something
> it wasn't us!
> prove it!
> jews!

maybe it wasn't enough? maybe it was expiration date? maybe it was diluted too much?

We are still talking about Russians who accidentally shot down a civilian plane.

>using a heretofore unused and speculative nerve agent to take out a low level turncoat 10 days before a major election by slipping it into the suitcase of his daughter (why the fuck would they kill the daughter and what were the chances the daughter's shit would end up next to the dad?)

* was past its expiration date

>foreign hostile power.
Hostile to what? That is the question. Russia is hostile to the western ruling elite. We are also hostile to the western elite. That is why the anti-Russian stuff is not taking off. We hate these faggots even more than Russia does.

>maybe it was expiration date? maybe it was diluted too much?

Attached: 1512220421747.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I knew it was Sweden!
They are playing it cool but just wait. As soon as we think it's safe they'll have their horned hats back on and be pillaging Essex.

> slipping it into the suitcase
> not knowing British counter-prop when it's staring you in the face

Oh nigger.

nice try but you cant go back in time and edit wikipedia years ago without leaving page historys, and that alone disproves your "disbelief" of this.

>act like a tough guy killing traitors prior to your election
>shit yourself when the west responds in unison

He dun goofed. Even worse he killed some one who was a part of an exchange

If we don't have war in three days from now then you're wrong

They want to replace the western elite with a Russian elite... I highly doubt that this is much better.

i'm deconstructing the British version of events as I've been hearing them.

We knew saddam had chemical weapons as we sold them to him

Oh c'mon, you're telling me you wouldn't want her to step on your balls with her honey covered stilettos? Uh? On her military uniform, red lipstick, screaming some shit in Russian, and you just lay there melted saying "yes mummy" while she twists your arm and makes you smell her box.Uh, wouldn't you want that?

Ok, but remember that the story is constantly changing from the same sources, and that means the British government is orchestrating that deliberately.

how does this distract from russian problems?

side note to that one, sarin has a shelf life of 2 years, so we also "knew" it wasnt a viable threat.

Also wirklich BND. Meinst du so ein Fall benötigt der Kremel momentan? Mehr als die Briten und Ihr Ihn ausnutzen können? Putin kann seine Wahl entweder steuern oder er hat populistische Unterstuzung nötig - was ist es nun.

I‘m sorry aber die USA hat nichts mehr gemeinsam mit Europa. Ich werde alles in meiner Macht tun um zu verhindern dass wir euch in irgendeiner Weise helfen. Alles unerträglich schwache Fotzen.

> dispersing a highly dangerous toxin around a civilian population
> not the act of a hostile foreign power

rofl.png

yeah it could just as easily be a frame

The only rational conclusion is that there is a 50/50 chance of Russian being the culprit or this being a frame job.

Attached: 1515144630457.jpg (462x618, 52K)

Why not just use something common like Ricin? Why leave a smoking gun with the words Made In Russia behind at the crime scene?

>Believing a Russian at any point in human history

but then he didn't have them, how does that work?

>maybe it was expiration date? maybe it was diluted too much?
he's blaming his spoiled milk on russia isn't he?

Attached: grr mummy.jpg (1024x658, 57K)

I'd do it before trusting a lime. Hitler should've finished the job.

because foreign policy is the only thing that Putin/Russia does somewhat decent.

The whole country suffers from poverty, crime and censorship.

Attached: motherlandsucks.jpg (719x2354, 531K)

I have said since I saw this breaking that it's a distraction from Telford I don't care how many times I get called a Russian shill, even if they did it the media here is using all this to scare the populace and distract us from the muslim question.

Attached: average night in England.png (635x661, 227K)

arrogance.

>Believing a Russian at any point in human history
>believing mainstream media and globalist politicians
It's honestly 50/50. They are both equally unbelievable.

Attached: 1518174897723.jpg (1200x955, 133K)

> no such thing!
> there's an actual wiki entry for the word 'novichok'

They are hilarious. All this sort of attempt at obfuscation and subversion does is just confirm for everyone rational that it was them, and now they're pulling the same counter-narrative bollocks they always do when they get caught.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

Told you it was Russia that fucked up my breakfast this morning.

No one cares what you wish for, jealous Ahmed.

Du bist halt einfach nur eine Muschi die immer auf die gleiche Masche reinfällt.

>germany
>sweden
>freedom of press

Attached: 1483295839234.png (512x512, 156K)

Again, there is no proof of it. If it were real, people would be dead.

90% of people dont believe the news and the other 10% give literally no fucks. just stop believing their narrative.

How are those neoliberal talking points going?

Attached: ctr.jpg (936x1272, 313K)

muh Russia lmao

Attached: vil6352.jpg (1074x918, 255K)

can you prove it does?

Assuming that is the case they are making themselves look guilty as fuck by saying shit like in the OP, especially as Russia has a history of pulling the dindu nuffin card.

FPBP. I snorted. Russia is a bunch of niggers.

ever tried to get accreted as a foreign journalist in Russia?

They're killing two birds with one stone. With this obvious kill, they sent a clear message to all (potential) traitors, that they will not be save, while also still be able to internationally deny it and even play the victim card.
Even if it wasn't them in the end, they massively gained from this:
>All Russian expats are fucking scared shitless
>Russian officials will now think thrice on whether to switch sides
>The sanctions are actually quite meaningless in times of already enforced sanctions and evicting diplomats is a paper tiger
>They can play the diplomatic victim card, uniting the nation inwards (close to the election, remind you) and seed doubts in the minds of Russian-friendly Westerners, furthering their divide

>stage a fucking WMD attack leading to a serious diplomatic conflict just to distract people form crime story
>continue reporting on crime story anyway
(You)

If the Russians say so it must be true.

Case closed, lads.

A member of mohammed's harem calling an American, muslim? Lay off the spotted dick mr 5% Halal.

Attached: safdfsd.png (991x581, 47K)

Attached: UK_Religion_2011_Census.png (915x899, 236K)

Rossiya nyevinnaya

Implying it all went in full accordance with the plan.

All of this, plus my personal view is that Putin's testing the UK's relationship with the EU and Trump. Remember, too, that another Russian guy's just been confirmed as murdered - all stinks of orchestration, and the timing is perfect.

I also happen to think the UK government knows who it is but is spreading disinformation of its own while it gathers data. It was May or someone who clearly stated today or yesterday that someone amongst the expelled contingent was responsible.

this and only this.

We have bigger issues facing Britain that this, it's a shame that the state of my country is so fucking dire that a chemical attack is nothing compared to what happens every day that most of us ignore deliberately. I don't care about Russia I care about Britain and the fact is this issue will be a footnote while 1997-? will be remembered as a time when Britain chose feelings over justice.

Attached: part and parcel.jpg (640x487, 97K)

a WMD attack with not one single fatality

>not a distraction
>not a shill

Well, if Russian government has officially denied then we can assume that everything is true. That's how they roll.

>there was never a study in the RF or USSR of a chemical weapon called "novichok"

No shit. It's a reporting name used by western military and intelligence agencies, because fuck knows what the Russians called it themselves.

There are no "Blackjacks" in the Russian air force either. But NATO air forces intercept them all the time

Attached: Mirage-2000-5-Tu-160.jpg (1200x714, 198K)

>posts in thread about X saying we have bigger issues
no offence but do one. Make a thread and have a little whinge you double nigger faggot

You maxxed Assassination on your rouge in WoW? You seem pro.

You cant just stop reporting a story that has already broken, you can only divert attention away from it

>HOLY SHIIIIT RUSSIA IS USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON YOU WW3 NAAAOOOOOOW

Is a great distraction,
im not saying russia couldent have killed the guy, just that its very fishy, why would they use chemical weapons? Why would they use a chemical weapon that is so easily traced back to russia? You want someone dead you give them an accident or suicide them, you certainly dont poison over a hundred people with a poison bearing your name, that would be very sloppy

Well it is high probability since German surname is Nowicki.

atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=523&tid=93
Why does your government have a guideline on how to treat people who have come into contact with nerve agents when it is 100% deadly?