March Against Guns, March 24, Nationwide

On March 24, there will be nationwide rallies against guns. Does Sup Forums plan to do anything about this?

Here are some ideas:
>Hand out literature on the racial component of gun violence.
>Disrupt the rallies by talking aloud or reading a book during the speeches
>Etc.

For the most part, we have been banned on the Internet. But in the real world, we still have freedom of speech. Use it.

Here's a schedule of where anti-gun rallies will be:
event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/

Attached: March for Our Lives.png (819x835, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cG09732b-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA
youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally no reason to even bother opposing any anti gun stuff. a civil war must first be fought before anything else.

Yes, there is a reason: the lulz.

I want to see videos of people disrupting these rallies. These people can get quite agitated when you talk over them.

OH SHIT WHAT GON HAPPEN

My plan is to do this, basically what I've done before. Video related.

youtu.be/cG09732b-Y0

Everybody else should do it where they live. Anyone who doesn't should be banned from Sup Forums.

Reminder that whenever you see organization of this magnitude you can be assured that jews are involved

>this video is not available in your area
We have betrayed Nordbot during Lent.

Attached: 1519446826536.jpg (750x745, 109K)

Here is something real you can do. Marching is what people do for exercise.

Attached: register_NICS_now2.png (1754x836, 67K)

So something like this could be printed out and handed out to people attending your local rally. You could print 4 to a page.

Just hand out the actual NICS form. They can't handle the truth.

Maybe check in the box for them that asks if they've ever been insane or whatever it is.

Oh, I think I had made it private. Try it again.

Handing out anything would be good. Any kind of presence we can have. They have kicked us off the Internet in many places. But we can still speak in public.

It's something that takes practice, though. The first time can be scary. But you get used to it. And eventually you have more experience at it than the people you're opposing.

dude I ain't going anywhere near that shit

I have like actual things to do with my life, like handing out copies of the communist manifesto to the parents of the incoming class of MBAs because they're so dumb they'll take anything that's handed to them with a smile

Our side has lost every battle, from segregation to gay marriage. There's no reason to think we won't lose this one too. It's just a matter of time. Their side does the work to win. Our side doesn't. The result is inevitable.

>t. blackpilled faggot

Attached: we are winning.gif (676x509, 79K)

checked but that's not how you beat braindead communist street agitation

Fucking genius.

Attached: FaceApp_1504527706525.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Attached: 1469830623547.png (458x264, 170K)

I know. This is the perfect thing for us to do on March 24. It's easy, and it makes them mad as fuck.

This is genius

Actually it is. It's a form of jiu-jitsu. You use their strength against them. They show up in numbers, and one person can take advantage of that to redpill with literature or to disrupt it just by talking over the speaker. The latter is good for harming their morale.

>dude I ain't going anywhere near that shit

Smart. The police will be there, arresting pro gunners, open carriers, and taking pictures to identify the public menaces for surveillance.

They don't have morale m8. They've been thoroughly demoralized already.

I'm going to the one in D.C. with an ironically funny sign, a Ronald Reagan t-shirt, and a mouthpiece.

That's true, if you're stupid. Going in to start a fight is the wrong way to go. You go and you be as peaceful as fuck, no matter what anyone says or does to you. But you continue to hand out your literature, or you continue to cause your verbal disruption. They can't arrest you for that on public property like a park, which is where these events will take place. Most likely the cops won't even show up if you're not an idiot about it.

And don't worry about being attacked. I've been to these events, and there are some violent individuals, but most of them are not, and even though they are not on your side, they will hold back the violent individuals as long as you don't act stupid.

Showing up like this indicates morale: Also, when they report you on social media and get you banned, that increases their morale because it's a win for them, and decreases our morale. It shows that they have power.

What I am talking about will demonstrated that they don't have the power to stop a single individual from reading a book. That will undermine their morale. Their entire program is based on controlling what people think, say, and do. If you can show that they cannot control one person no matter how much they want to, it will severely undermine their morale.

I love it. There's one near me, but it's in a town of about 4,000 people. very podunk, backwoods kind of town. at their library, nonetheless.

Wonder if I can show up with my second amendment rights? We'll see what else I have going on that day.

shhh. adults are talking here.
the boards for defeatist faggots are /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

What's defeatist about saying to push back instead of just lying their and being run over? The way they are shutting us down on the Internet is a massive blow to us, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. But we can go out in public and disrupt their speech the same way they are disrupting ours. There should be a price for silencing us. Or don't you think there should be? Just be quiet and hope for the best?

Why are Canadian schools joining in?

>Going in to start a fight is the wrong way to go.

Yeah but antifa are paid agitators backed by police. They assault you, then police arrest you. Then you get charged with felony rioting.

You dont get it. This is a concerted effort with media, police, federal agencies, schools, and politicians. This is a bigger setup than Charlottesville with a dragnet covering the entire country. Police are likely to stage a shooting and snatch and grab the pro gun people just for a media frenzy. Police are against any pro gun bills, have ensured they remain top earners with high crime rates growing nationwide. Supressor act is dead after Vegas. Nationwide carry reciprocity died after the florida high school. Police were at both and did nothing to stop the shooters. Again this is a concerted effort involving police.

so what was the book? didnt quite catch it

Anyway, I'm going to go, and I'm going to read a children's book and get them to all start chanting at me so the speaker can't speak. And I'll do that for an hour or however long it takes. And I'll bring video later, and you will all be amused at how mad I made the libbies.

But what you should do is go do it yourself, bring video, and amuse us with your antics.

Disrupting these people is funny. They aren't used to it. They are used to being the only people who have a say.

I kinda wanna go with violent crime statistics about blacks.

It's a global Trotskyite communist revolution, dipshit

bring an earpro. also, whats your sign gonna read? something like "waterboard the aliens, find out what they know"?

Or something along the lines of being some fanny feminist saying that women need guns to protect themselves.

>March ahainst guns
But I thought they werent coming for our guns as theyve said?

We need to look up the open carry laws at each of the locations and make an easy to reference counter-protest open carry table.

Rule 1: Do not fight back physically. Do not lay hands on anyone.

Also, Antifa tends to be at right-wing events attacking right-wingers. They most likely won't be at a left-wing event, especially in smaller areas where Antifa doesn't have a presence.

That's why I make turkey calls when hunting turkeys.

no one cares just like all your other shit marches. make sure to take some good selfie to virtue signal on kikebook, faggot

This is the book I read. It's a prank. This is the way to win, with ridicule. As soon as you get serious, the work is a lot harder. Mocking is easy.

Attached: ramona and beezus.jpg (325x485, 36K)

Time to hand out the 'This house is proudly Gun-free!' signs for the protesters to take home with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA

You have a week to do it and make copies. As Sup Forums, we could come up with something. Or we can do it individually. If handing out literature is your way, do it. The worst thing to do is nothing.

Paint and hold up this sign in Chinese

Attached: johnson_1-102716.jpg (1600x1097, 424K)

>The worst thing to do is nothing
Idk about that. Remember the antifa Nov circle jerk? All we had to do was let them humiliate themselves

Beezus and Ramona. It's a coming-of-age story for children (ages 7-10 i think), about a girl and her sister who is annoying and free-spirited, but they learn to love each other anyways. It has literally nothing to do with any current politics, nor does its lessons play into these rallies. That's the brilliance in it; there's no rhyme or reason to it, so it is naturally disruptive, especially when read aloud by a straight white male surrounded by minorities.

I'm gonna do that, but with The Turner Diaries instead

Check'd devil's trips. Gunna do something now.
Also had a terrible butt cheeky idea of tossing a firecracker and watching the ensuing chaos.

Go there with guns where open carry is legal

I think any children's book will suffice. Superfudge would be my proposal. but I don't think it matters. The theory is that by injecting mediocre and harmless chaos, you can disrupt the entire protest and anger liberals.

I have some books about Soviet propaganda. I've thought about reading one of them and telling them I'm being paid by Putin.

I really do think I'm going to say that. "Putin is paying me to read, so I have to read if I want to get my rubles."

Everything is mockery. It's the only thing they respond to.

I wouldn't recommend that. But I'm not anybody's boss. So whatever.

not gunna. but it is an entertaining thought.

avoid the racial shit. Even if everything you said is true, being critical of niggers will get you branded a Hitler and everyone will ignore you from then on.

A better plan would be to spread info debunking the "gun deaths" stat typically spouted by commies. Most people don't know that stat is primarily comprised of suicides, justifed homicides in self defense, accidental discharges, and nigger on nigger gang shootings. Mass shootings make up a microscopic number of deaths.

Just be sure to dress appropriately

Attached: ‘Black-Rifles-Matter’-top-selling-T-shirt-Urban-Shield-Expo-2015.jpg (720x720, 307K)

If facts mattered to these people they wouldn't be liberals in the first place

(you)

Attached: smile.jpg (660x387, 92K)

honestly, if you really want to be openly racist, just use blackface, then white face on top of that. people will think you're a black man making fun of white people, which is acceptable.

Wasn't attempted disarmament of the colonists one of the main triggers of the civil war?

Kek

>colonists
>civil war
Wut

I'll be wearing my MAGA hat. Pic is me reading Beezus & Ramona at a recent union rally. I got the speaker to stop speaking as they all chanted "GEO" at me for 10 minutes.

Here's video of that, from 1:30 to 11:30:
youtu.be/FyW0MrT7Z_g

I thought bringing them to a halt for 10 minutes was pretty good. These were union organizers, and they had no idea how to handle me. They thought shouting at me would work. But that just help up the speeches longer. It's exactly what I wanted them to do. The longer they're yelling at me, the less they are saying what they came there to say.

Attached: GEO protest 3.png (1194x668, 823K)

Godspeed to all of you resisting and protecting your 2nd amendment. I wish there was a concentrated effort to push back all of the lefty shit in my country.

not really. The civil war was about the 10th amendment, in that the southern states claimed that slavery was not in the constitution, so slave ownership was a state issue. The federal government overreached when the northerners stated that slave ownership was a federal issue, and the southern states seceded and created the confederacy. The fact is that the southern states operated differently, with farms tens of thousands of acres that required cheap and numerous laborers (slaves), while the northern states were more established and did not have gigantic cotton or tobacco farms. Economically, the civil war was also about keeping the economy of the south balanced; the democrats knew that ending slavery would cause their prices to skyrocket and tear down the economy. The war actually balanced out the economy, and without the actual civil war (and the creation of the false claims act, of course), there would have been a financial crisis. So thank god we had the civil war, no matter what the outcome.

>The longer they're yelling at me, the less they are saying what they came there to say.
I guess I'm still a little fuzzy on the point. It was just to pause their circle jerk?

It's because our victories are quiet we stop evil. We say no to pedophile and legal meth.
Also gun rights have gone up s lot

> Hand out literature on the racial component of gun violence.
Why? What does that matter to these people?
You want to point to the human element within these crimes and shame them for creating such an unwholesome environment with their liberal neurosis.

2013 is when. Your map ends??

Do you even see the irony of using free speech to shut people down? I mean aren’t you a freedom lovinn murican?

Attached: 40ADD8AA-05E0-4E8A-8869-FB668C50A548.jpg (1012x1024, 104K)

I see the irony of you posting that message with that flag.

Leftists aren't people, so no

would fart proudly be a decent obstruction read, in your opinion?

Good idea and bump

Attached: 1521284711843.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

What’s the irony?

>lets get together in large groups after a mass shooting
I hope more get killed

Attached: nomorefeels.png (242x295, 14K)

Yes, and to embarrass them psychologically. These people are used to taking the high ground and arrogantly talking down to everyone around them. They have no doubts or uncertainties about their position because they always win, or at least they can convince themselves that they do. Just one example is how good they have been at censoring certain views from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Every time they get someone banned, it is a victory for their side, it boosts their morale, and it makes them feel good. Serotonin is probably released, and so they seek to do it over and over again to replicate that good feeling.

One of my objectives is to undermine their certainty and confidence, their feeling of control and power, of being on top, by giving them an example of one person they cannot control. I believe these people are primarily motivated by controlling others. Everything they do is for that end. And every time they are successful at it, it feeds their need for control. But if one person can undermine that and show them that they have absolutely no control over him and cannot get him to stop no matter how much they want to, it undermines their morale and makes them less likely to seek out more control over others.

I believe it is effective because of how angry the people get. There is something I am doing that they do not like. They get very mad. To me that is a sign that I am doing the right thing. I'm hitting them in the right place if they are getting angry.

I got one near my campus, If I get an opening Ill take it.

Well more power to you my dude

Wew, checked

No, I don't see any irony. They have shut us down on the Internet. So I am shutting them down in the real world as a bargaining chip. If they want free speech for them, they have to allow free speech for us. Without free speech for us, there will be no free speech for anyone.

I would say that my principle is free speech for all, or free speech for none.

If only some have free speech, it creates an artificial advantage for them in the marketplace of ideas. To counteract that artificial advantage, their free speech has to be taken away too. Then the playing field is level again. Of course it would be better if they wouldn't censor us, and we all had free speech. But I can't control them. All I can do is level the playing field if they try to create artificial advantages for themselves.

Someone dress up as a knight and have a sign saying "Ban assault bows."

Attached: ye olde knight.jpg (525x700, 56K)

I can't do it by myself! I need help. I can only be in my own town. Everybody else is responsible for their own town.

Attached: 1521045467696.png (658x507, 65K)

>giving two shits about marches organized by Jews, Hollywood, and a muslim

Attached: 1520481806265.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Fair enough

It should be against assault hammers, seeing as hammers were the go-to anti armor weapon of the day.

I mean, he's not wrong. There is no fixing it, no going back to the way thinning used to be

Make sure to wear your NRA hat

i think you mean the revolutionary war

Anyway, I will bring video . . . assuming I don't chicken out. I have chickened out before. I chickened out at the "March for Science" thing last year. Or actually the timing just went wrong because of how they had the rally and march scheduled.

And hopefully I won't get arrested. I almost got arrested for disrupting the Student Walkout last week. The issue was that I was on school property and I didn't know where school property ended. This anti-gun march will be in a public park, so I should be safe.

I will try to think of ways to make my video amusing, because that's a big part of my motivation too: lulz at libbies' expense.

You're not a russia shill

Actually that's where you're wrong. I'm being paid by Putin to do this. He says he'll throw in a Russian wife if I get beaten up.

Why do i need to do anything? These people are going to march and scream all day, annoying the fuck out of anybody who works in that area and pissing off anyone who wanted to drive through that street

this

Let's just get it over with already. I'm tired of waiting and seeing leftists complain daily about the ebil white men.

Well why don't you work off of that? You think regular people will be pissed off. Why not amplify that? Join the march with a sign that you think will anger regular people. How about "Disarm White Men" or "The Second Amendment is White Supremacy"?

There are probably lots of things you could do that would take your thoughts and turn it to your advantage. If you're in a march, slow down in intersections to make it take longer to cross the street, thereby angering drivers more.

Or if everyone at the march is white, you could point out that there's not much diversity as a way to make them start arguing with each other about whether they are racist.

Though I have noticed that compared to other leftist type movements, there are a lot of blacks participating in this anti-gun thing. It's kind of ironic when you think about it.

crossbows

Take this and spread the word.

Attached: March4RLivesForcedWalkout.jpg (617x960, 63K)

lets pledge to buy a full suit of armor complete with long sword, shield, bow, arrows, dagger, and a sharpening stone.
make swordsmanship and jousting a symbol of white heritage.
Fight for the right to honor duel

>i will defend my household by any means