Oh for fucks sake, America

Oh for fucks sake, America

youtu.be/HlGpaZieHwk

Attached: 1521125639496.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h03nkvqS4Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be American

yeah
how the fuck will we push our disarm agenda now????

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERISHART

So gay.

>be safe
>comfy
>see your crush isnt there
>"user, I HAD TO PEE, OPEN THE DOOR"

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (646x595, 304K)

Thats literally just a storm shelter. The bulletproof is journalist bullshit half-truths to attract clicks.

Attached: 1461909634465.jpg (1119x591, 56K)

>"HE'S DOWN THE HALL"

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Safe spaces, now bullet proof. Just set the room on fire.

>WON'T ANYBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
>STOP DEFENDING THE CHILDREN!

Open the door, join the shooter, rape her still warm body. Yolo!

Oklahoman here, that's a fucking tornado shelter. And about fucking time too, they just made kids go hide in the bathrooms and wait to die before.

Attached: 1514438469146.png (992x737, 208K)

So tell me again why kids have these and our soldiers in Iraq don't?

what happens if you set the room on fire? The kids in that shelter get gassed.

>"user?! user!"

Attached: 1504987268818.png (657x527, 46K)

rape rooms more like

Attached: 1520554763998.gif (255x118, 302K)

>"thanks, nothing personal kid."

Attached: 1480186690309.jpg (480x480, 27K)

based cowpoke enlightens urban plebs

How can we retrofit these to make Jew gassing chambers to solve the JQ betimes?

Attached: 1520685408425.jpg (460x345, 51K)

Chad the quarterback doesn't hide in a cuckroom

Exactly. Cook them alive.

I like it
wonder if it could be reinforced to survive building collapse in the event of earthquake

some basic car weatherstripping a drill and a tank of your chosen gift gas

>"YOU COULD HAVE LET HER IN"

Attached: Spiderman.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Show off room with all skinny children
Seems legit

Attached: 1520010800733.jpg (368x244, 17K)

I live in tornado alley it's pretty exciting, ready for this season cowpoke? In elementary they made us sit in the halls, backs to the lockers with our head between our knees and our biggest book over our heads.

Attached: gunfacts.jpg (478x768, 121K)

Sounds better than just running outside and pray that the house or electricity wires don't hit you on an earthquake.

Attached: 1482024849055.png (447x275, 99K)

Sorry but for such many ppl you have some vents. So next time just buy some cyklo-b (it's produced in Czech Republic), problem solve. You welcome amerifags.

>Being murdered is the same as dying from an airborne illness!

user, measures are in place to try and reduce flu related deaths. Same with choking hazards. Why can't we do something about school shootings as well?

good idea, and arm the teachers. problem solved. yeah, great for storms whatever too.

Why don't they just stop bullying weirdos?

I unironically support you killing yourself

>Shooter releases sarin gas

>tfw your bully went to the bathroom

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 23K)

Why

Fatties can't run in fast enough. Survival of the fit.

gas masks aren't real bad expensive. and schools can double as disaster/war shelters.

It's bad but it's effective actually.

Not like any of the other elected retards have better ideas.

why can't weirdos stop being weirdos so they won't get bullied.

This is the price of freedom the euros, aussies, leafs and spics will never understand or are too cowardly to pay.

USA USA USA!

Being weird isn't really decision, bullying is though.

kevins fat kids, lets shut the door before he gets in. yeahhh.

>someone tries letting him in
>you go into "epileptic shock"

Attached: giphy (1).gif (200x200, 712K)

*yaaaaaa

Okay so man up and deal with the bullying if you make the decision to be weird.

If the teacher sucks just slam the door shut before she gets in. Bye bye.

>Live a longer life than a netherlander

mrs rilly, timmy always jumps in first and bolts the door closed.

Well, a mass shooting is kinda like that. If it was me there should be something like duels with adjusted handicaps. If you're a 6'5 jock and the other guy is a 5'5 nerd the jock gets tied to a wheel chair with one arm behind his back, and then they'll have to knife fight. One goes in one goes out.

We do have such measures you dumb fuck. There are all sorts of laws, background checks, and school safety procedures already in place. We haven't completely eliminated school shootings, but we have taken steps and are reducing them.

Okie here. Those are incidentally bullet proof, they're tornado shelters.

Sage goes in all fields.

For a moment there I thought they were interviewing Seth Galifianakis.

>german
>first thought is gas

checks out.

If I was a school shooter I would hide a gun in the shelter, have some remote controlled fire crackers and run into saftey with the others. But seriously I'm afraid they'd just set fire to that thing or pump in carbon monoxid.

Attached: 1521302153406.png (1200x1630, 642K)

If you read that post I was replying it, it was about how someone is complaining that people are trying to further reduce school shootings, as if such a thing is a bad things because more kids die from other reasons.

Why can't we have an actual conversation about this instead of you calling me a dumb fuck and not considering the context of my comment?

>the other guy is a 5'5 nerd
Why introduce the handicap? The manlet needs to learn his place in society.

Attached: manlets.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

This is a good thing.

Unless they intend on knocking down the building and poping up a new one with larger classrooms to accommodate these safe spaces, they will have to cut down on class size.

First to go are the

Q predicted this

Attached: 1519860758075.jpg (375x289, 48K)

If the nerd had the body of the jock and the jock the body of the nerd, the nerd would fuck up the jock. Only on equal ground the jock should be allowed to feel glory.

look more like a gas chamber to me...

This is a crazy idea, but why not just have bullet proof classrooms you can lock?

Oh boy a container to bomb or cook em in a fire. You know this is EXACTLY what they want to achieve when they build city towers. It's a literal ant hill just waiting to get messed with.

"HAVE YOU BEEN BITTEN?"
"WHAT? NO!"
"DID THEY BITE YOU STACY TELL ME"

Attached: zombie.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

SHALL

Came here to post this

What good will that do when the niglets get to live another day, only to possibly be done in by a drive-by next week?

Stop insulting other countries when you hide behind a meme flag faggot.

this

>be school shooter
>trigger a false flag to get everyone inside the shelter
>once you're packed into the shelter with everyone
>ALLAHU ACKBAR

Attached: 1402786119203.jpg (1000x1000, 165K)

Shadman comic based on this when?

You're both American and this is how Americans argue. You just call each other retarded and refuse to actually present facts/evidence.

>Only on equal ground the jock should be allowed to feel glory.
Nope. I disagree 100%. The world is a cruel place and the sooner that "inferior" people learn to cope the better for them. There is no such thing as equality in the world we live in.
>inb4 [this proves equality is real]
Equality is merely an illusion.

Attached: manlets2.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

Are they fire proof too?

>Shooter scopes out the school, knows when Recess is, knows when kids will be in class and uses that to get the high score.
Sad.

Attached: 23423434.png (900x677, 333K)

It would be somewhat harder to shoot people in a cramped space like that though. People can grab you and wrestle the rifle from you and stuff.

>tell kids it's a TARDIS
>run shooter drill
>dress up as cyberman
>scare kids to death as they come out
profit

Looks like a gas chamber.

I don't see any kind of ventilation... Bad idea

>why can't weirdos stop being weirdos so they won't get bullied.
>why can't someone pretend to be retarded so they won't get bullied.
geez user i dont know.

Attached: e6d0159fd7f890bd269185367d5f1617f78986e3698636c0626758a1c1ab95d2.png (272x204, 63K)

Here's the thing though. Jocks have to learn they aren't hot shit either, and knife fighting a nerd while sitting in a wheel chair is perfect lesson for them without having to send them to the military.

Truth be told jocks sometimes just end up working at burger king while the nerds start their own company.

So how many times has this shit happened in a k-12 school since the 90's? 3 whole times?

grenade in the air vent, now what?

years ago that is how it was

youtube.com/watch?v=h03nkvqS4Oc

or they would show up when the busses were loading or unloading

these kids today, I tell ya

Attached: Brendaannspencermugshot.jpg (178x235, 46K)

>The world is a cruel place and the sooner that "inferior" people learn to cope the better for them.
They why haven't you learned?

Kid gonna fart and wipe out the whole class.

What if it gets smoked out and they have no other option but to open the only small doorway?

drill a hole in the sided and pop in a grenade

Why not replace the playground with a shelter? Put a jungle gym inside and kids can have fun

Hey kids lets all go sit in the fucking hallways underneath the new fucking basketball court that we got instead of books or paying teachers. Oh, you want a fucking laptop and a tablet for school? Well it's more distracting than Tiffany's strapless dress, butt fuck it, kids all of your homework is now online too. Don't have internet? Well you fucking fail.

No really, they will fail kids for not having internet.

You havent been on pol that long huh. Thats how everyone argues period. Usually you faggots just attach american in front of the word retard and then you feel better justified. Thats OK bong your teeth may look fucked up but i still love you.

America is one giant meme

>tfw supermarket bread has so much chemistry in it, that it lasts longer than american schoolchildren

He who sacrifices liberty...

>No Soundtrack
This game is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

Attached: 1520766987942.jpg (913x900, 583K)

>implying that's not designed so that female teachers can fuck their male students in privacy

>Oh, never mind it's the poli-