Who is sexier?

who is sexier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuyQy_3_C3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doll.

So I've been watching this all over again lately and I'm not sure what exactly Hanekawa's entire thing is. Is her entire character just "regret and suffering because she rejected Ararararagi when she had the chance"?

Not Gahara because her hair isn't long anymore.

Araragi Is the embodiment of male beauty.

Araragi. He beats all the grills

Araragi. Look how lovingly those muscles are drawn. That is a love of the male form right there.

>SHAFT Characters
>Sexy

Please pick one OP.

Hitagi's ass is a right angle.

They did a pretty good job with this one.

You can't say no to these abs

>ywn look like ararararagi

Araragi is the best guy in the town. Hitagi is lucky one.

Araragi, objectively speaking.

fuckin /fit/ goals right there

Araragi is, no homo.

araragi isn't natty

Araragi with Hanekawa

She never rejected Araragi, she just didn't actively pursue him. Also, Araragi was *a* source of suffering for Hane, but not *the.* Her disregard for herself is ultimately the core of all her problems.

>Araragi was *a* source of suffering for Hane
How so, exactly?

>totally had a thing for him
>too much of a chicken to just ask him out
>expect him instead to ask her out even though kizu showed her that he is too much of an omega to ask a girl out or even to touch one
>Crab realizes that in a episode so asks him out before here
>she lives the rest of the novels knowing she is not even second banana
The scene where araragi rejects her in neko black is to show her finally mustering the courage to ask him knowing damn well she will get rejected, and even though she thought she was ready for him saying no, it still wrecked her hard
So you see, he is not THE source of her suffering, just one of the many that eats her from the inside out

Yes and no. Her regret doesn't only come from rejecting Arararagi, it also comes from a life with unloving surrogate parents and trying to uphold the image everyone had of her of a prodigy student.

Sasuga Crab. Best girl. Best mortal girl.

>count the facial expressions
>2
Yeah sure, best autist.

neko black was the best series

Hanekawa fucking HATES her life, which is completely understandable. She lives in a fucking hallway, because she's so distant from her "parents" that they never bothered to give her a room. Her "father" severely beats her because she's too smart. To Hanekawa Araragi is a fantasy. He's a handsome vampire boy who she envisions sweeping her off her feet in an exciting romance. Unfortunately for her some cunt comes in and takes that fantasy away.

She can blame only herself. She knew that Araragi is a dense motherfucker.

>Her "father" severely beats her because she's too smart.
He father only hit her once.

>plays along with araragi's stupid lewd antics in kizu
>he never lays a finger in her even though she was ready to let him pop her cherry right there
She knew he was dense, but not that dense

her whole arc was about how she can only blame herself since she refused to tone down her perfectionism despite knowing it was making her life worse

the way Nisioisin wrote how she got her "parents" its so improbable it was hard to swallow

Araragi is not the main issue, her parents are and there's really nothing she can do about that until she's old enough to move out. The story tries to justify the way they treat her because her parents aren't biologically related to her, but any normal human being would have some empathy for the child relying on them. Hanekawa was simply unfortunate to get stuck with those assholes.

I think the artist may have deleted the gifs from his twitter. I didn't save any.
Anybody have them?

>kaiki's semen tank
>best anything

Where's her fucking ass

Again
>SHAFT characters
>sexy

PICK FUCKING ONE.

Is that penis shaft?

Which one

N O A S S

They are equally sexy and equally perfect in personality and that is why they are the OTP.

ALL OF THEM

>tfw kanbaru will never be your wife

Araragi. Hitagi is nothing special in the series while he is a top tier male.

Easy.

The guy. Being Sexy/Beautiful is dependent on others within your universe.

Most women in anime are generic and average, with the "Hot ones" just being slightly more attractive than the average.

A hot guy is vastly more attractive then the generic average guy within anime.

So objective he is leagues above her.

Objectively I meant.

Please, and this is with his shirt on

The guy, he is statuesque.

man, that scene was so beautiful.

you do not have any idea about shit parents user. People are capable of acting like this, literally the house behind mine has a mother that swears at her child every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuyQy_3_C3Q

Cute little butt fit just right in the hand > fat ass

Araragi by a long shot.

THIS

nice abs

>who is sexier?
The top one, of course. All thanks to this vampire.

Why is that crab pretending to be a mantis?

Kanbaru

>people think this lanklet is sexy

Dude looks dangerously underweight. Oshino and Yozuru would be /fit/ as fuck though.

>To Hanekawa Araragi is a fantasy. He's a handsome vampire boy who she envisions sweeping her off her feet in an exciting romance. Unfortunately for her some cunt comes in and takes that fantasy away.
You make it sound like she did not did it to herself. She literally stabbed herself at the back. Her own fantasy back fired to her when she tied him and the vampire for all eternity. If you are implying that Crab is the one who took him from her, you got it all wrong. She is just a smoke screen. She is not the person that Rrrgi love more than her. The one who really took him away from her is none other than bat. She should have shut her mouth and let Rrrgi kill Kiss-shot in Kizu. If she did that, she could have had him all to herself.

all I saved

So...this is the power of SHAFT

A name so apt

>t. tiny little rat claws for hands.

Try having the longest fingers in the entire school. Bet you think it's all fun and games.

>school
I want underaged b8 to leave.
No wonder you like prepubescent butts.

Thats cheating!
Vampire abs do not count!

>Monogatarishit

I want to look exactly like Araragi.

>a harlot with crabs
>best
Nah.

Is it gay if you would choose Araragi over all the girl?

>male
>sexy

BIG FAT CAT TATS

chose Ougi and you have the best of both worlds.

>no GFD cowtits vampire gf
JUST

I prefer freshly ripen fruit than rotten melons, cuck. You must have gorilla hand and brain

>a literal Auschwitz prisoner
>autist who can't into facial expressions
>best

He's literally tiny. He would look ridiculous next to a real man. But of course that can't happen because it's a wish-fulfilment harem fantasy for losers to self-insert into.

>Senjougahara being thrown off by the weight of the bra
CUTE
CUTE
CUUUUUTE