Hey guys Sup Forums here can you stop posting racist things about Gods chosen people and African Americans on Sup...

hey guys Sup Forums here can you stop posting racist things about Gods chosen people and African Americans on Sup Forums. its really starting to irritate us and force us to discuss things outside of our normal comfort zone, ugh I hate it! and some of our regulars are even turning racist, so like, stop man, alright thanks bros!

Attached: 1513566815043.jpg (1000x1498, 80K)

q predicted this ,..

K coming to TV, get ready.

That’s racist!

Attached: 2FB4DAE8-2A07-44E2-B17F-0974613E0FC8.jpg (640x732, 77K)

Sort of like stop posting smut pics on /pol?
>Deal.

NO DON'T DO THAT! YOU DRUMPFKIN RACIST HILLBILLY HATERS NEED TO STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD!! WHOS WITH ME? UPVOTE ME IF YOU AGREE.

Attached: 1502598359305.jpg (516x807, 60K)

You're asking people to shitpost on Sup Forums now.

Upvote?

Attached: 8EC1CD56-4275-4021-A9FC-6D69C87D1A0D.jpg (229x250, 20K)

Thankz for the invit3

and one more thing bigots, don't for a second think that your cunning strategy of drawing seemingly random subtle connections to problematic russian fake news facts about race and the state of the news media is working, because it isn't, and you shouldn't do that!

Sup Forums is the most popular board so naturally every board has become Sup Forums. It’s not like Sup Forums is invading other boards just to shitpost. I’ve always posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums anyways

Try to be more subtle when trolling

whats that mountain dew?

braaaaaaaaaaaaap
sega

this isn't funny stop

Attached: 1513807455536.jpg (1242x1617, 174K)

I’ll go check out tv myself

Nobody goes there anymore

What I find irritating is that you can not discuss the anti white bias in nearly all movies and tv shows on any major forum. Only Sup Forums's pol regularly allows such discussion. That is how deep the Jewish Control is in media. Oy, vey Goyim! Quit exposing our shitty media products to the dupes. We can't earn extra shekels if they know about our evil white man meme.

stop this right now

I got a better idea for you. Get a shotgun and put in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Off to tv I go

This isn't /r9k/ user, although asking Sup Forums if he used a good camera angle is also an awful idea!

THIS HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW

I'm sick and tired of racism on this board. I am glad to hear, that there is a board, where it is less tolerated. Will visit Sup Forums more often from now on.

lol who the fuck watches tv anymore?

Did you catch black panther?

What software makes those models? For research purposes...

I believe the software is wakandan in origin user