In America, if you hold illegal opinions and are 18 you go to prison

Especially if you bring a butter knife and pepper spray into a “gun” free zone.

How totalitarian is America?

Attached: DF68CC5B-2AA1-4B39-9A67-57CF138DB357.jpg (1306x1306, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Our Girl/

Cute mutt

it's very totalitarian and the totalitarians in ppwer are trying to make it even more totalitarian every day
ironically this helps the russians because instead of having to fight america, america will instead collapse under the weight its own corrupt oppressive regime, snapping the rope on the noose it tied around its neck in the process, because of how fat it is

she threatened the students participating in the walkout and then came to school armed. break the law, go to jail.

Where is the threat? I only see an opinion.

She had a freaking butter knife with her. She was initially just busted due to posession of a joint ...

>SHE DINDU NUFFIN

she brought a pocket knife, pepper spray, and pot to school.

All three of those are prohibited, two are illegal depending on the length of the blade.

if she were black you'd be saying haha dirty nigger

It has nothing to do with pepper spray or weed. Its bc her brother famously killed black church goers. The US media and educators are fervently liberal.

She didnt threaten anyone. That is a lie!

>do your thang twitter
>omg Sup Forums is so fucked up the way they ATTACK people

>illegal pocket knife
>illegal herbs

Even Germany isn’t that fascist retarded. Marijuana is illegal to buy, but they cannot bust you for possession. As to a pocket knife? Jesus, I had my Swiss army knife with me at all times as a kid because I loved MacGyver. You tell me I go to jail in America if I have pic related with me in a school?

Attached: 9DFB9E43-F2A5-4CA6-8ADE-B1AC3CC313CC.jpg (2000x1750, 361K)

in all white countries its illegal not to like being replaced by niggers, not liking blacked.com, and having objection against child rape by muzzies.

>Do your thang

Is that a fucking piercing?

>posts "I hope you all get shot" on social media
>Brings a knife and pepper-spray to school
>HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD SHE BE ARRESTED

also
>Marijuana is illegal to buy, but they cannot bust you for possession.
Woah, it's almost like different countries have different laws on weed possession. Damn, what a surprise

idk my friend took a butterfly knife to school and played with it in the middle of class and nobody seemed to care

Yes, she is white trash but pretty.

it is happening all over the west brother welcome to a new age of suffering

I said it depends on the length of the blade you goddamn subhuman

>I said it depends on the length of the blade you goddamn subhuman

So you measure my Swiss pocket knife and if it is 6 inches I go to jail? WTF?

Attached: A162B826-3F6C-46C6-B1BB-F253BFC91529.jpg (780x439, 34K)

what reason did they have to detain here and obtain these materials?

Schools have lower requirements to perform searches of students while they are on campus.

In the US South and probably rural areas, no one cares if you have a knife. I remember people who carried small folding knives everywhere as a tool in case scissors weren't handy

Shit. Remember when a common phrase was "not your personal army"?
Where did that stem from? where did it go?

Sup Forums in particular has a habit of lining up to be people's personal army. I personally don't get it.

Her brother struck a blow to black lives matter when he killed one of the pro BLM politicians and hit a "civil rights" "church." He hit their organization and funding network. Of course the system hates him and his family.

speaking of BLM

they really ghosted after Trump won huh? Almost like the funding ran out and they weren't needed like the political pawn they were

>she brought a pocket knife, pepper spray, and pot to school.
Most niggers carry worse than that, I guarantee if the police searched all the nogs tweeting about this, most would be in prison

They radicalized and are forming black power militias.
We have seen this before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

Illegal knife based on the length of the blade. Our parents were truly massive pussies. I wonder if our generation will be able to fix this shit.

Not even bothering with this thread but non-germanistanis should know that, like most of Europe, Germans pay a church tax that is now primarily used to fund new mosque construction. You know,like how our fed builds churches with tax payer money.

Attached: 1519560138433.jpg (490x427, 72K)

I think you meant to say when you involve yourself with the state voluntarily they ignore your constitutional rights.

And ypu'll still be qualified for....lunch preparer. Just die already shitbag.

Dude, church taxes are paid by the members of the church to the church. Islam doesn’t do the church tax, they are for Christian churches only.

I left the church at 18 and never paid a cent to the Catholic church while I ate a lot of their communion bread.

You mean because she doesn't have to be in school since she's 18? The problem isn't really the rules about the school searching students, the problem is that they should be disciplining students themselves, not getting them arrested. Schools talk about eliminating the "school to prison pipeline," but then refuse to actually take responsibility for their students.

No I mean by sending your children to a public school you are entrusting them to the state. The state ignores their constitutional rights in the name of "school safety".

Poor you. Not one single person ever gave a shit about your concerns.

>I hope it's a trap and y'all get shot
is not a threat.

Or....the blm movement reminded people how much they hate niggers.

who's going to jail except black people in amerikkka?

>if she were black you'd be saying haha dirty nigger
I would. Because people aren't equal and niggers are dangerous. They should be removed from our country not simply because they carry guns or knives, but because they use them to kill people far more than anyone else. Niggers are themselves a weapon, a biological weapon. Hitting them with gun or drug charge is just a pretext to get what I really want. I want them out of my country because they make it impossible to have a school where students can be trusted to carry guns and knives.

How can you be from Germany and not understand the difference between a tithe and a tax?

Are you advocating for every child to be homeschooled? That would be effectively impossible.

white people. hate blacks we know and we are waking up

>do your thang twitter
why aren't we digitally holocausting this thot tatianna?

It probably would have been better received if I had blamed the jews or the russians for the problem.

She also recorded her teacher threatening her when she refused to participate in the walk out. The result of having a recorded proof of the harassment was arrest. release the tapes.

The organizers are white they now fund and organize women marches and anti gun marches. black people cannot organize anything.

You've never heard of private schools?

Why do you think private schools can't do the same things public schools can? They are still considered in loco parentis of their students.

There's a fundamental difference between an individual agreeing privately to a set of standards and a state entity which invariably will be forced to reduce one's rights to an absolute minimum.

if she was black it wouldn't be a story. niggers do that shit all the time, free of consequence. so pretty shitty argument

You do know that American schools have a zero tolerance policy as well as a no weapons policy, which includes guns, blades, and even toys that look like weapons, right?

And that is completely retarded. I mean we had a small cantine in our high school and we had proper tables and had knives and forks there - not that plastic shit, but good German stainless steel knives.

Your country is about to be overrun by Muslims.

>illegal opinion
>illegal
>opinion
we did it goyim

At least we can’t be put in jail for carrying a buttr knife in school.

Friendly reminder that communist kikes have infested our country and currently occupy public and higher education. They must be removed.

Families have to choose one or the other, so arguing that the rights-minded family can avoid the state by giving up more rights to the private school is a sadistic choice.

However, I think I'm not understanding where you're coming from. Do you think public schools shouldn't be allowed to control their students at all? That would make their job impossible. I just think they should exercise more restraint and act more like guardians and less like prison guards.

it isn't possible for me to die until i have fufilled my duty for which was the reason i was placed here in the first place, to eliminate the kikes, and that means you, shlomo

Sup Forums isn't supposed to be personal. we're supposed to be anonymous text, not people. i don't want to help you because i don't even want to talk to you. i don't come here to talk to people or help people or belong to a community. this sentiment used to seem generally accepted, now i feel really out of place.