How many jews pretend to be christians on twitter?

how many jews pretend to be christians on twitter?

Attached: pilpul.png (487x551, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them

/thread.

Anyone not telling the truth is a child of the devil

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

Can a burger tell me when is he getting elected?

how many jews pretend to be christians on Sup Forums?

A lot.

Or this.

All templar memeflags

This. It just depends on who they are arguing with. If it's a dumb white normie they LARP as white Christians. If it's a mud or woke white person they're immediate in their transformation into a deeply oppressed minority Jew.

See:

christianity is not a European religion.
jesus wasn't European.

Being Jewish and Christian is pretty much exactly how Christianity started. That's why the Bible specifically refers to filthy goyim as gentiles and designates between Jewish Christians and gentiles.

uh n-not me

Attached: nervousfrog.jpg (604x613, 72K)

She’s a Jewish moron?

Does telling lies actually make you physically uglier? I'¨ve seen a lot of scheming jews and they all have this ugly look on their faces, almost twisted like a troll or such creature.

Just for the record I am neither, Christianity is a Jewish religion and I am not Jewish.

Me

they are the same religion

They're NOT! Jesus was the first to drop red-pills! Jews had him murdered and have persecuted Christians ever since!

Attached: 1520344190130.jpg (620x559, 161K)

Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews had been anticipating for centuries (see Luke 2:25; 3:15). As such, He was born into a Jewish family and was reared according to Jewish law in a Jewish town (see Luke 2:27; Galatians 4:4). Jesus selected Jewish disciples, spoke in Jewish synagogues and the Jewish temple, and traveled mostly in Jewish areas. His mission, in fulfillment of the Jewish prophets.

fpbp

this

>Her rebuttal

Amazing, she said so much without saying anything. She neither confirmed nor denied a single thing, and comes of as... what, BOTH Christian AND Jewish? Or one or the other whenever she feels like.

>Gradually I grew to hate them.

Not only that but in the original texts Jesus is talking only to Jews, making distinctions in his teachings of forgiveness to Jews, not goyim