PROVE YOU'RE NOT A BOT

Simply copy and paste this in your reply:

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

Now, to keep this political: Do you support the use of AI and/or paid "bots" to manipulate the mindset of real people on social media towards political agendas (like gun control) that the bot-controllers have?

Attached: 1520629672943.jpg (462x350, 23K)

Meme flaggot mother fucker shitting up the board with another Sup Forums-tier shit thread

that was quick

Attached: 1510100645609.png (566x482, 508K)

I was just about to say that first post was a fucking bot

Fuck off and show your real flag, flaggot
Go skull a slab of stubbies in Whoop-whoop until you chunder because you can't bag a Sheila, you fucking poof.

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
Glow in the dark google niggers GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Attached: angry frog.png (858x725, 361K)

>Simply copy and paste this in your reply:
>12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
>Now, to keep this political: Do you support the use of AI and/or paid "bots" to manipulate the mindset of real people on social media towards political agendas (like gun control) that the bot-controllers have?
I did it?

you did good

Attached: 1510128692408.jpg (1439x1374, 205K)

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

This isn't going to work for long user.

Q predicted this bot

one thing i might suggest is that while copy and pasting the (you know what), also answer the question with something; it can be as simple as a yes or no so this thread can stay political and not get deleted. it's already getting slid hard

And just think how many murders their must of been with the far more common and cheap clawed hammer. Ball peen hammers are rather rare, I am not even sure what they are used for outside of blacksmithing.

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
You're a fag OP

also be careful not to confuse bots with shitposters, like

BOMP

Wait gotta upgrade

YEYUH

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
to be fair you have to have a prutty big duck ton watch ruck and marry because if you don't reply to this post your bother will die in your sleep

neither should be banned, what a shit image, the problem is not the item, it's the people
we should ban assault niggers

thank you. this thread is sliding at an alarming speed. it went from like page 2 to 6 in two minutes

i'm off to eat for half an hour so if this thread does die, it was a loss for us and a victory for (((Them)))

Attached: 1472531768925.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
to be fair you have to have a prutty big duck ton watch rick and marry because if you don't reply to this post your bother will die in your sleep

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
to be fair you have to have a prutty big dick to watch rick and morty because if you don't reply to this post your bother will die in your sleep

>12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
to be fair you have to have a pretty big duck ton watch rick and morty because if you don't reply to this post your bother will die in your sleep

>this trash doesn't need pushed off the board
>taking a vote will do anything to stop the disinformation/consensus cracking/demoralizing/d&c bullshit that gets shat out here

d&c bullshit?

drill and ceremony is an integral part of service, user.

not like you would know anything about it

and to be as transparent as possible, i got the idea from i truly don't know the science behind it

im not bot
12195sg5fgjk$s%pps

>PROVE YOU'RE NOT A BOT
Sorry, but I can't do that. I'm a Russian bot because I helped spread anti-HIllary memes before the election. CNN told me that means I'm a bot.

Attached: AntiGunLibtardsBtfo.png (602x581, 276K)

put your teeth back in grandpa

its just the next logical step.
first it was radio adds
then tv adds
then tv 24/7 news (propaganda)
then socil media adds
now 24/7 social media "discussion' of the issues.

is it moral, no. is it inevitable, yes.

also
copy&pasteRandom#&letters.png

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

If there's any AI program that spews all colorful insult like , I want one.

>12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
lol, wut?

I'm still here for some reason.

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

Beep boop, i'm not a robot and i really enjoy human activities

beep beep
yes, I think /user name/ OP is right
we need to weed out /selfdescript/ bots
I'm with you, bro
/copypasta/
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

>12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

Of course not, who would support mass automated shilling?

Attached: 1518649132790.png (801x801, 35K)

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

I support the use of bots, AI and digital crisis actors.

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
I don't support it but it's going to happen anyway. That's what happens during a technological escalation. You either participate and do it better or you lose.

bump

From page 1 to page 7 in less than 2 minutes, I'm pretty sure something is going on here.

Attached: 1474341702520.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

niga howd u get deis stars n shiet?

That your thread is shit? Who'dve believed that? There's no doubt that people are trying to shape perception/shit up the board, what you haven't done is prove that you aren't contributing to the low quality of discussion around these parts.

>12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
Am I white???

Attached: My_Ancestry.jpg (1600x1000, 359K)

No robots here!..
I think I saw some in Sup Forums... you should check there...
end reply..

Attached: BA643EFE-3158-4836-B611-9AC674323CDF.jpg (500x375, 84K)

Just like recycling your thread is fucking pointless.

Attached: 1520549901535.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Our government and companies are getting into some real 12895sg5fgjk$s%pps shit.

Copy pasting this seems sketchy, how can I be sure I'm not transmitting some hash?

Then, doing this for a meme flag?

cyka blyat

refer to , if you're getting screwed then so am i

It's hilarious, and with the algorithms making content creation easier and mass produced but also tailored to a specific point, it's only gonna get worse. It don't matter though, it increases chaos and that's always fun.
(im not copying your gay shit, so just pretend this is a botpost)

12895ss5aef97$*%pss

Attached: muh jets, drones, tanks, and nukes.png (996x4996, 3.97M)

Why would I consent to that?

don't worry, you seem human enough

yeah but maybe the modern AI can pass the turing test, how would we go about testing other posters effectivly. the whole copy paste seems like it would be easily defeated by someone who tried.

if you know more about it than i do, please share the info

Posting what could be for all I know a hash containing who knows what, is a bad idea. It's very naive, I like the copy paste idea, but it could be executed better. Words in image, certain formula to solve the problem or unscramble words where the standard bot wouldn't be up to par.

Topkek
There is nothing political related this thread.
>plot twist
You're the shill.

Attached: image.gif (540x810, 48K)

you're right, i don't know enough about current AI to think of any total solutions