IT'S HAPPENING WE ARE IN AN ICE AGE

Attached: 1496832393808.png (614x566, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McUjYcyHmIc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tigqgz9Kq94
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh3oakgxZ9w
youtube.com/watch?v=gRjxE9upk9g&t=726s
youtube.com/watch?v=dq6LKGWtHgA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=qQhm6kqmcjQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've have been saying it for years now, why do I always have to be right

I'm okay with this

Attached: 0a1.png (828x1403, 302K)

We will be in about 20 years due to the solar cycle

>>due to the solar cycle

Spend a half hour watch these two vids you will never need to sound retarded again.

Solar CHANGES Effect on Climate is Itsy-Bitsy-Teeny-Weeny: 2 of 2

youtube.com/watch?v=McUjYcyHmIc&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=Tigqgz9Kq94

sorry bro we are gonna get gassed
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh3oakgxZ9w

Yea! This guy is right! The sun is practically meaningless! Humans have way more impact on everything than the sun! The climate is getting hotter and it's because you can't stop farting you filthy nazis!

So the only source of heat energy on the planet... Has a miniscule effect on the climate. Sounds legit.

What a great and well thought out rebuttal. The supremacy of the Aryan mind on display.
Let me guess what is next, I get accused of being a kike.

Arctic Sea-Ice on Life-Support
youtube.com/watch?v=gRjxE9upk9g&t=726s

Straw man argument. He does not say that the sun has no effect, only a limited effect.
Dude simple fucking logic here.

Op says planet is cooling due to Grand solar minimum, which is actually somewhat true as the planet should be going into an iceage.
Humans activity has changed this downward trend and now temps are trending upward in spit of GSM.

Look a the video of decreasing arctic sea Ice i posted, start learning what these changes will mean,
Arctic Methane & Jet Stream Disruption
youtube.com/watch?v=dq6LKGWtHgA&t=2s

>leftists want you to think that missing an Ice Age is a bad thing

Attached: Nazi-laughing.jpg (300x636, 43K)

Russia gets colder
>Oh, alright.
Russia gets warmer
>Oh, that's nice.
I fail to see the problem here.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 1495474881944.png (525x697, 349K)

The sun is so large you can fit 1 million earths inside of it... but it has no effect on us? You have to be a special type of stupid to believe that.

Attached: 01be25acd30c974b6caba333be8f3cf2.jpg (640x480, 28K)

thought it felt a little chilly today

I was going to post this. Kantbot's prophecy is coming Trump. Trump will complete the system.

Attached: 1516318087841.png (1920x1280, 2.19M)

>>Nazis want you to think that missing the global gassing by "Gaia" is bad thing.

Will Melting Permafrost Release Global 'Methane Bomb'?
youtube.com/watch?v=qQhm6kqmcjQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: 1502959728789.jpg (1440x960, 366K)

>>You have to be a special type of stupid to believe that.
What is proportion?

The logic of the GSM makes no fucking sense, it says the planet should be cooling while we are rapidly warming.

>Yes goyim give me more money so I can stop the "global methane bomb" that will surely destroy us all!

Attached: 1499058890263.gif (426x320, 277K)

I try to imagine being this retarded but it won't work. How do you genuine hold the belief that the single greatest source of energy into the global ecosystem by far is somehow having a miniscule effect when it's output shifts by a margin corresponding to repeated climatic cycles?

>Russia gets colder
>>Oh, alright.
>Russia gets warmer
>>Oh, that's nice.
>I fail to see the problem here.

How much infrastructure is built on permafrost that is starting to thaw?

Russia and northern areas will be the last hit, you guy are going to need to fend of billions of shit skins as this shit accelerates.

>left literally hates humanity for "ruining the planet"
>expects anyone to believe they want to save humanity from planetary phenomenon
Top lel laddie. You kikes are just plain out of it.

HEGEL COULDN'T DO IT

>> How do you genuine hold the belief that the single greatest source of energy into the global ecosystem by far is somehow having a miniscule effect

For the third time, I don't doubt the sun has an effect. According to gsm theory we should be slowly cooling entering a new ice. Yet global temperatures are rising quite dramatically.

WTF is so hard to get about this?

Nice faggot science bro.

>Remove sun
Everyone freezes to death
>Double the output of the sun
Everyone heats to death
>Lower the output of the sun
It gets colder
>Raise the output of the sun
It gets warmer

I don't know why anyone would think the sun plays a significant role in climate change.

Attached: 1487490191508.jpg (1024x640, 81K)

you are just the other side of the sjw coin, reducing everything you cant or dont want to understand to simple straw man shoot the messenger logical fallacies, gets fucking boring.

Nice argument faggot.

Attached: hitlerbook.jpg (801x928, 125K)

The way I see it and the way we used to be taught was the "run away greenhouse effect ". Our planet naturally releases insulating gasses at an increasing rate as more heat gets trapped inside. Once this compounding effect reaches critical mass and heat radiation from the sun is no longer able to penetrate the insulating barrier the planet cools.

>> heat radiation from the sun is no longer able to penetrate the insulating barrier

Ironically right now due to all the pollution that is being release, in particularly dirty coal being burnt in China a significant amount of sulfur dioxides are being release into the atmosphere that is reflecting a lot of the solar radiation coming in from the sun right now.

If there were to be a finical collapse and industrial activity where to cease we would see a drastic rise in global temperature very quick.
It is called global dimming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming

>Accused of being a kike
No, you're not smart enough

Is this viral marketing for Frost punk? If so good on you

sticks and stones faggo,
I am not a climate scientist, trying me best to understand this shit.
Its is funny talking to pol about climate change is pretty much the same as talking to lib shits about race, get the exact same reaction. Name calling ad hominems, logical fallacy, shaming tactics.

What was your actual argument again.

The term run away greenhouse effect is coined from the insulating gasses trapped in permafrost that is thawing at an increasing rate that has a compounding effect. When the earth cools to a certain point these gasses will be absorbed into our oceans and freeze allowing heat radiation to penetrate our atmosphere heating the earth and starting the cycle over again.

MIDDLE EAST GET FUCKED IN FROST BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good. Wipe us all out.

Attached: file.png (843x768, 370K)

>we don't need to lern nuffin

Its called a nuclear winter.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

I have yet to see evidence of this. It's been a very mild winter where I'm at.

SCHELLING COULDN'T DO IT