So how will you react when Trump fires Mueller? It seems inevitable at this point

So how will you react when Trump fires Mueller? It seems inevitable at this point.
Will you take it as a victory?
Will you consider it a bad move and escalation?

Attached: mueller_is_coming_for_you.png (304x386, 128K)

I'll be glad to see this idiot and his flunkies loose their taxpayer funded free ride.

ill laugh at all the shills losing their mind. im not going to celebrate until muller and Hillary Clinton are under investigation.

Mueller should have been put in the ground for covering up 9/11 and the DOD anthrax attacks.

He is a pile of shit. He is garbage.

I want to see the whole organization shut down and most of them arrested

Attached: 1520674495421.png (719x475, 154K)

The hack pushed a scientist to suicide and another awarded millions of dollars in a defamation suit. All while the actual people responsible were known terrorists admitted to hospitals for symptoms that matched anthrax. But the media licks this old fart's anus.

There’s NOTHING Trump could ever do to make the left happy so FUCK EM ALL. DO WHATS RIGHT. FIRE MUELLER THEN ARREST HIM FOR SEDITION

It IS over. There is no crime or collusion... except among the felonious LEFT DEMOCRATS

Fuck Mueller's never-ending fishing operation, end it so Trump can concentrate on fulfilling his campaign promises.

Attached: 1519374905459.jpg (945x960, 67K)

I doubt it. Despite his image, Trump doesn't actually like firing people. Instead, he prefers to make things so terrible for people he wants out that they just simply no choice but to quit. Or he gets someone else to do it for him. Sessions and Rosenstien won't fire the Special Counsel. Despite his nationalist rhetoric, Sessions is an incompetent swamp creature and Rosenstien is basically a Never Trumper.

That being said, this isn't 1973. The Republican base is so hostile to neo-liberal interests, the media, and the Deep State that if he were to fire all of them, the base would be fully supportive of it and the Republican Party would have no choice but to go along with it.

I don't think Trump will fire Mueller. But if any dirt comes out on Rosenstein then the whole thing will be shut down.

Thanks for giggle.

Oh Trump's already fucked
You're all complete idiots
His optics are so bad, and he's went out of his way to make enemies with hundreds of millions of Americans
He might as well be toilet paper at this point

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

>His optics are so bad
stop watching CNN, faggot

Ha. That's good.

>Mueller
Who?
Some old army welfare queen with 0 evidence whatsoever?
Not even worth mentioning

The media has been quiet about it, but there is already an special prosecutor investigating Mueller. Once Mueller is under indictment he is forced to step down as prosecutor.

>actually believing this

Attached: 1502620173601.gif (500x400, 999K)

nobody cares. It's like hillary going to jail. We all know she's done enough to warrant it, and we all know it's not happening. Same thing here.

There goes all the flipped mueller theories.

What a bunch of dupes you all are.

finally getting around to reading mein kampf, 100 pages in a total of 701 pages for both volumes

it's strange seeing pictures of him now and his gestures after knownig his personality from his own words.. can't describe it. he was a very 'down to earth' guy without being a phony about it.

everyone should read the book, i can't believe i waited so long

Mueller would be hired back on as an independent counsel, as promised and agreed upon by some of the top officials in Congress.

“If President [Trump] fired Bob Mueller, Congress would immediately re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mueller. Don't waste our time.”
-Adam Schiff June 12, 2017

Mueller would continue the investigation without having to worry about being obstructed in his work. No problem for Robert. The problem will come with Trump, who will virtually lose all support from the very thin string any rational supporters of his may still be holding on to. Please do it Trump I love watching you kill yourself

Attached: 60CD4440-F1BF-44C4-BB10-A772BC2F0E9C.jpg (350x200, 39K)

Firing Mueller is good. Arresting Mueller is better. Drain the swamp. The Clintons, Obama. They all need to be locked up.

Attached: obama for prison.jpg (445x607, 54K)