Why is he such a piece of shit?

The West must band together to eliminate the Russian menace.

Americans and Europeans UNITE. Russians are willing to use a nerve agent on British soil, what next, your wives and daughters? We have let that shithole country exist for TOO long. Putin is a KGB commie piece of shit.

Attached: Putin.jpg (1024x683, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ejsM0VF-Os
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/304053.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN YOU BRITISH KEKS STOP MAKING THEESE THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY I GET IT 1 ANTI PUTIN THREAD A DAY BUT YOU MAKE LIKE FUCKING 20 A DAY JUST SHUT E FUCK UP WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE FUCKING PUTIN AND RUSSIA!

What does Putin's cock taste like?

Go away GCHQ

Based UKikes.

I hope every one of you warmongering dickheads gets a draft notice if this kicks off.

What's your honest opinion about leaked nudes of your future brown queen?

Attached: meghan_markle4.jpg (1194x1200, 188K)

end the hate campaign

Attached: 1487395927194.jpg (920x1150, 390K)

Don't now. You're curently sucking it.

He isn't but you fuckers are. The smartest thing he could do for the world is to glass the U.K. Every last square inch.

Need more photo evidence before I make up my mind.

just go on celeb jihad to get more "evidence"

Attached: 6EA7D56E-69EF-43EF-88EB-A9722154DA44.jpg (600x1065, 101K)

>t. a Kike controlled Orwellian dystopian Muslim rapeshed nightmare of a shithole of a country

shes not gonna be queen, harry is not directly inline anymore

This post sponsored by Theresa May

Fuck Putin and every other commie piece of shit in Russia. That they put up with getting constantly fucked by him is their own problem. they need to quit making it ours. Putin is subhuman garbage.

No Moshe...we wont.

>what next, your wives and daughters?
Too busy being raped by Muslims while protected by the police.

youtu.be/7ejsM0VF-Os

You guys know Putin has Parkinson’s?
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/304053.php
What good genes for your leader!

there are dozens of anti us and anti I’m threads a day
Shut the fuck up

this. serbitch is right.

Yes but you know that's when their Autism card comes into play. Still we could give the cunts a bugle to blow like the old days.
TFW when too old to be drafted and still telling people to cut this shit out.

I like Putin better than your embarrassing pedo-enabling nanny state.
I hope he nukes you, but unironically.

At least his police force doesn't run pedo rings. Your government is filled with spineless cucks and nothing is going to happen to Russia except for crumpet and tea tariffs.

>Americans and Europeans UNITE.
What the fuck
Suddenly you might be in trouble and its "come help us comrade" instead of "le 56% fatass school shooting xd"
Fuck that and fuck you

KEK! Let them, let these Internationalist pigs blow themselves up so we can be rid of all this degeneracy.
As soon as society collapses we can rebuild a new, only the ones who are prepared would survive.
Save us of fighting a big ethnic war.

Attached: MoonMan killing time.jpg (730x1095, 135K)

Oh no no no

Attached: Без имени20180317215845.jpg (988x272, 108K)

UK or US are powerless to do anything about RUSSIA and PUTIN.
They can only watch and fappp to it.
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Attached: main-qimg-27618193-c.jpg (1024x682, 89K)

The only menace we have is sandniggers roaming freely, something you’d think you of all countries should know with the recent child pedo ring being exposed.
They killed far more and scarred way more youths yet your hate lies with putin?
Were you by any chance part of this pedo ring?

One day in the future. Just as we start learning the truth of Germany and Hitler. Our grandchildren will look back in history and wonder why Russia and Putin were scapegoated so hard by the west. When they were the ones trying to save humanity from itself.

Attached: 00F47FCE-3947-4EE0-B728-8E5584547B12.jpg (959x960, 310K)

Yeees good goy. Fight and die in the war against russia while achmed breeds your wife at home!