What the fuck is wrong with Australia?

You guys are a laughing stock.

theguardian.com/fashion/2018/feb/26/its-not-a-hairstyle-its-a-lifestyle-scenes-from-australias-first-mullet-festival

>Tragically, there is only one entrant in the “ladies’ mullet” category, and she is 11 months old. But the dedication shown by contestants in other rounds makes up the shortfall. Cougar, a 20-year-old sporting a long red number, drove 14 hours from his native Frankston to take part. He drove his ute, licence plate MU113T. “Can’t drive anywhere. Cops see ya, ‘Whoop!’” he complains.

>Laurie Manuele, who travelled from Gippsland and quickly endears himself to the crowd with his pro-mullet speeches, is anointed Mulletfest’s unofficial mascot after it is pointed out he bears a striking resemblance to the festival’s logo. “The mullet will live forever,” he proclaims. “And Kurri Kurri is the home of the mullet!”

>“I dunno what to say, I’m fuckin’ pissed,” he tells the crowd. “Rock on! Fuck you! Fuck youse all!”

Mullet Pride World Wide?

Attached: 2018-03-17 13_46_38-'It's not a hairstyle, it's a lifestyle'_ scenes from Austra (1038x773, 1.24M)

i rock a mullet
get with the times grandpa

St. Dutton is the only politician on this fucking PLANET to acknowledge a problem with Afrikaners for the First time in history.

They are so based we need to base our baseness off of their baseness base.

Do you not understand me, burger, it was literally God, and then St. Dutton, only those two in power, who said. "Shit be fugged for Afrikaners, yo"

Only those two entities, Australia deserves a fucking gold MEDAL.

i hear you goncerned citizen

My burger, you gotta give them that, Dutton is a based beast.

Dutton is a slimy weasel who is going against the narrative because he's trying to set himself up for a run at the top job. He's a politician, stop assuming he has principles, he'd sell his own mother if it got him votes.

desu i know very little of Aussie politics.

He sold the right mother, you motherfucker.

Out of respect I'd never call you guys mutts, doubt any of us would, desu, we need to show respect where it deserved, that cuck is the only fuck on the planet who wants to get us out of this fuckup.

dutton is a souless cretin. he doesnt care about south africans, he would sooner seen them crucified if he could gain from it politically.

Well he's the only motherfucker on Earth to even acknowledge the problem and it's going to earn him the fucking MP position, so there's that.

PM*

Business up front
Party in the back

There was an ABC Radio (Lefty) poll a while ago, guys it ended in like 89% in favor of Afrikaners rescued. It wasn't just Sup Forums, people in AUS are very much unpozzed.

That means he picked the fucking political goldmine to back, so whatever the fuck you want to say, he is glorious leader from here on out.

ANC demanded he retract, entire Aussie government silent, your PM also bends the knee to him now, that needs to be pretty clear he is the next PM.

Mullets should be a part of the ethnostate.

Attached: sick_cunt.jpg (300x430, 29K)

You lack understanding in the Australian electoral system. It is quite literally impossible for a party that is not Labor or Liberal to get elected, because Labor and Liberal are the only parties with Representatives in every Electoral district. It is simply not possible for another party to be elected no matter how people vote.
The Australian people vote for the Swing. That is, if one party has 49% in the house, and the other party has 49%, then the 2%, the minority party which can go either way hold disproportionate power. That is who we vote for.

The PM is a figurehead. They have no power. This is why we've had twice as many PM's as we've had elections in the past 15 years. For Australians, the absolute best outcome of an election is a Hung Parliament, that is, complete deadlock. In a deadlock, the government can't fuck us over and sell us out to China until they unfuck themselves some 3 months later. Once they do that, they go back to selling us out to foreign interests.

Phonefag here, can anyone shoop my latest bruce to have a Joe Dirt tier mullet? I would greatly appreciate it desu

Attached: 1520807869535.png (524x630, 122K)

If you dont have a fierce fucking blonde 1980's Kurt Russell mullet, complete with platinum highlights, then youre a critical low-t having wimp.

Fuck off communist, the people have spoken, Afrikaners are safe.

based mulletmutts

nah mate ya makin it too complacated
everyone votes for who they weant then whoever wins gets to pick first who they want in there team
then they count up all the votes on each team and tehy all have to skull a schooner and whoever wins that becomes pm
so they tell me

Attached: down_it_bob.jpg (511x288, 26K)

I'm pretty sure you're baiting but I don't understand why. Dutton is going to make some noise to drum up support but ultimately he's just another traitorous Lib/Lab collaborator. I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up and put all your eggs in one basket, because at the end of the day he's making empty promises just like every politician in Australia.

Sounds bad desu

Attached: bartvsaustralia7.png (512x384, 176K)

Never heard truer words than this little fuckin rippa!

Fuck off, you fucking faggot.

Suck shorten's cock, you homo.

To be fair, mullets just seen like the perfect counterpart to high level Aussie shitposting, like a tracksuit to a slav.