Why do we hate him? He's actually pretty based

Why do we hate him? He's actually pretty based.

Attached: Sargon_of_Akkad_Twitter.jpg (349x349, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8YVWitunwY
youtube.com/watch?v=cP_UeokYkMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF WITH ECELEB SHIT, CUNT.

McHorseShoe

He's a lying, disingenuous faggot. fuck this cunt

He's a white nigger

I think that liberalist is a cool label, I;m a liberalist. Also,as a liberalist, I support Sup Forums's right to express their hate against the Jew.

Well poisoner.

He doesn't care about future, so why should we care about his opinions.

I don't hate him, but I don't support him because he doesn't see the browning as a major issue. Civic cucks don't know what's in store for them once the modern fall of Rome starts.

Why, cunt?

SO BASED HE'S A BLACK MAN.

He knows a problem when he sees it but is too much of a pussy to even support doing to stop it. And that alone is (almost) as bad as being an Antifaggot stooge; at least they THINK they're doing something good, no matter how delusional they are. Meanwhile, Carl here claims he's not anti-white, while also believing that if the Paki rape gangs didn't exist, Brit ones would have risen up instead. Also daily reminder that he's lying about being 1/4 nigger.

This too.

Attached: Sargoy's continuum fallacy.png (710x960, 837K)

Future?

Attached: future.png (1191x802, 738K)

>we
>1 post
kys with an illegal utensil fucking bong.

Liberalists are for the status quo, they are not different from the establishment.

Attached: sensible leaf.png (659x385, 121K)

>literally
>not memeing
>not joking
>mr. my-wifes-son

Is anyone going to take his advice seriously when he can't even do the most basic things correctly?

I don't know who that is but, I'm sick of yall always talking about him. Get married and fuck off already

you've overdosed on memes

sargrug say maybe big rock come sky next sun ha ha what happen milkstate then

he hates us

Most of these e-celebs are controlled oppo and work for intelligence, that's probably why.

Carefully manicured dissent that won't rustle any real jimmies.

Anyone who offers digestable red pills for uninitiated normies is a good guy in my book.

His recent interview with Tommy Robinson was great. He did sperg out vs Richard Spencer but he managed to redeem himself with the optics on his latest antifa encounter. Him and his audience made them look really pathetic.

> Being this new

All three of these people you named work for intelligence, dum dum

hes alright.

His Father's last name is (((Benjamin))) and is definitely a member of the tribe.

He's a traitorous piece of shit. At least Lauren coalburner mostly stays away from attacking whites even if she only does it to preserve her attention and money. Sargoy and his fellow intellectuals went out of their way to fuck with us.

He's not our guy but he's doing damage against worst people in his attempt to restore centrism. Restoring centrism in a world slanted so left for so long is still taking us in a rightward direction regardless of whether he strawmans the shit out of the right or promotes his revisionism pro-Democratic pro-Enlightenment bugman horseshit.

LISTEN, LISTEN i don't care if the white race dies out *chuckles*

>british
>based
damn you're stupid

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 332K)

I want to see him hoisted up a flagpole. We will see if he cares about white genocide then.

He unironically thinks that he can turn Africans, MENA and Muslims into stereotypical Brits with his hocus-pocus Cultural Imperialism, and has other beliefs which are just as stupid.

The silver-lining is that he does speak up against extreme leftism.

Coalburning aside, the problem with Southern is that she appears more concerned with status of whites abroad and not concerned at all with the ongoings of North American whites.

*supporting the stoppement

I actually liked him until he started slowly morphing into Kraut. After getting embarrassed by Richard Spencer and made fun of by the alt right, he's had this huge chip on his shoulder. It really came out in that stream with tonka saw. He's also admitted in other streams that he has people collecting information on people he considers his enemies.

For such a chubby little loser only relevant for making fun of SJWs, the guy has a fucking massive ego.

> a fucking leaf pretending to know something
silly cunt

I like him but that's an unpopular opinion around here

Basically this, he fails to see the great ammount of immigrants has come to a point were they have created their own communities inside the society.

A major cleansing is needed, euros have to expel a great amount of people, just the adult males will sufice, then to prevent them from reshaping the cultural values is to isolate the new population from their own kind and force them to embrace the culture of the country.

You can't be serious? Did you guys even watch his videos? He adresses exactly this ALL THE TIME?

I do love this week in stupid. I can't take fat people seriously though.

Attached: Sargon.png (1284x856, 1.21M)

>ad revenue grubbing jew who shills for a google app that censors user content
>based
go renew your plastic knife loicense so you can kys with one, paki cunt

Attached: 1521134640332.png (900x819, 461K)

It won't work. Genes have a great deal of influence on which kind of culture a population has/creates.

I'm not watching any videos. Does he have a write-up somewhere?

He doesn't have any solutions to those problems though

Because he doesn't care about skin color. Sup Forums does a lot.

this.
He thinks border control is all that is needed to fix the huge fucking ticking time bomb of a problem we have.
You just need to look at the age pyramids of the paki population vs the white British population to come to a very basic conclusion that most 12 year olds could.

I've listened to sargon's response to the mass deportation argument made by ethnonationalists, and it's complete bullshit.

He openly acknowledges that mass immigration and white genocide are all state-enforced policies that are done without the consent of the native european population, and yet he also says that europeans have no right to reverse these policies because it might hurt the feelings of the invaders who were brought over here by said unjust policies that no one voted for.

He sits around on streams talking to Metokur saying that he loves his videos and how much he likes him, and then the second he doesn't fall into line and join his Liberalist movement he starts bitching about Metokur behind his back, like a complete and utter fucking child.

Seriously, ignoring all his political positions, slagging people off behind their back is the mark of an insecure cuck. His attitude towards other people sums Sargoy up pretty well desu

youtube.com/watch?v=S8YVWitunwY I'm a fan, and this video is one of the reasons why. He sums up perfectly the problem in his response, how people can act like uncivilized idiots and be protected from criticism because of their ethnicity. It's not the ethnicity that's the problem, it's the attitude and the stigma associated with pointing out that race doesn't give someone an excuse to act like an ignorant idiot. Plus I really love that line 'Saying something is extremely offensive is a selling point', spot on Sargon!

yet he criticizes "drastical" solutions without offering a valid alternative. And no, "integrating them into our society and values" isn't a solution. Europeans countries have been trying that since the 60s

I don't hate him, i just disagree with him on some things

>left controls the media and most celebrities
>brittcuck from falling empire cry's about a youtuber getting a thread

Too bad nobody wants to take advice from the British

And I didn't claim he does. He agrees with Sup Forums on most issues with the exception of race. I just find it unfair when people accuse him of things that aren't true. I believe he does a good job at raising awareness among average people and his TWIS videos are rather well made. I don't understand all the hatred.

What did he say about metokur?

S-Sargon, is this you posting?

>It's not the ethnicity that's the problem
Yes it is.
Please stop denying biology and genetics.

Attached: leaf posters.jpg (944x670, 65K)

Liberalists is owned by Andy Warski now.

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 133K)

Daily reminder the queen is a muslim

Attached: the queen is a muslim.png (867x904, 553K)

He says that Metokur is a coward for not assuming the mantle of leadership or taking a more active political stance.
He has a weird love-hate relationship with Metokur while Metokur is losing patience with Sargon and thinks he's a lolcow at this point.

I'm not denying those things. I just care about individualism and freedom and believe those things as well. Think of it like this, the United States benefits from people of all ethnic backgrounds that want to embrace the values this country was founded on. Jesse Owens was an American and he beat the nazis at the Olympics (and a lifelong Republican) despite them being only white. It's these inferior cultures many minority people try to cling to that are the problem, and many white people fall into stupid cultures too.

The hatred stems from him being disingenous and using logical fallacies to avoid the topic of race. People would appreciate him more if he straight upo admitted that he doesn't care if races are wiped out without pretending to be ironic when saying so in order to avoid losing audience.
And no, he doesn't agree with most of Sup Forums on many key topics, even on immigration. He still believes in integration while most people here have realized that it is a pipe dream.

what this user said.
Basically, he calls Metokur a coward for not assuming a leadership mantle in his Liberalist movement, drawing comparisons with how he apparently pussied out of being a leader of GamerGate as well.
It's fucking pathetic, but what do you expect from Sargon at this point? Rather than consider an alternative viewpoint and why Jim just doesn't fucking care about Liberalistism, he now just slags him off in chat on streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=cP_UeokYkMs

>And no, "integrating them into our society and values" isn't a solution. Europeans countries have been trying that since the 60s
This. Nobody has succeeded, not even the US has managed to integrate Blacks after hundreds of years.

Are you seriously using the Olympics to defend your argument?
I'd rather live in a 90% white ethnostate that doesn't win any gold medals over a 56% mongrel state that wins all the gold medals at the expense of having high crime and poverty.

Blacks take out more from the US than what they give back. Objectively speaking, the US would be in a much better position if there were no black people.

he's ourguy and helps our course, we should work with him no doubt. people want to cause a divide though, they hate that people on the right are nice to eachother even if we differ slightly.

>him
>he

What did mek say in defense of not taking a leadership position? That criticism could be used against all of these YouTube celebs, not sure why mekotur would be the one he singles out. Aside from paid speeches what is sargon doing to lead?

nice flag

we don't hate him, we just think he's an annoying fat loser who couldn't make it as a programmer and a cuck who takes care of his wifes son. is sargon right about trannies and freaks? is sargon right about muslims? in many ways, yes.

the problem is that sargon is CONSTANTLY counter-signalling the alt-right and white nationalists. he brings all of this upon himself by his interactions with Sup Forums tier views on the public space, and this is why many accuse sargon of gatekeeping.

and this isn't a character judgement, i don't hate sargon, i think he has a fucking stupid approach to interacting with people to the right of himself.

Attached: 1499984854626.png (1128x1002, 105K)

>Jesse Owens was an American and he beat the nazis at the Olympics (and a lifelong Republican) despite them being only white. It's these inferior cultures many minority people try to cling to that are the problem, and many white people fall into st

Let's see Jesse Owens outrun a bullet

>lying about being black thinking that's some kind of btfo of libtards
The guy's just dumb, that's why I dislike him. There's plenty of these easily subvertible centrist liberal types who I don't dislike but this guy just annoys the fuck out of me. He thinks he's smart when if he hadn't gotten lucky with gamergate he'd be low end of middle-management tops.

as long as he stops attacking the alt right and just keeps his mouth shut, i'll stop taking my time to attack him

he's perfectly fine besides the horseshoe theory faggotry as well as JQ gatekeeping

I can see why people would disagree with his views since he categorically does not care about racial identity and has little value for conservative values.

However, he is aware of modern racial issues and believes in ending anti-white shit and basically trying to bring back liberalism of the 19th century. He supports closing the borders, ending affirmative action, and hates globalists.

The fact is he's better than your standard cuckservative or liberal and to a point his interests align with the views typical of this board.

I think what people hate is not the man himself but the autistic mess brought out from IBS. The fact that IBS is a massive tism fest anyway, I don't really care about this, and actually he and his views should make him an ally.

Attached: IMG_1410.jpg (1024x987, 46K)

Yes, I'm using the 1936 Olympics where the United States won the gold medal over Nazi Germany to defend my argument that, done correctly (which I admit thanks to the left this has been far from done correctly) the United States can bring out the very best in what humanity has to offer, while white nationalist Nazi Germany did not. And to counter your second part, I'd say the US would be in a much better position if there were no stupid people of any race. Admittedly a higher percentage of blacks are more likely to do things that lead to poverty thanks largely to a self-destructive culture encouraged by the left, but it's wrong to want to blame an entire ethnic group when there are some people who do embrace the values that make this country strong.

>actually caring about the opinions of youtubers with cartoon avatars

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OUR CULTURE

No, no he's not. If we go along with what Sargon wants, his idea of "liberal democracy" will disappear under the brown hordes that always vote for bigger government. Sargon was cool when he was trashing SJWs. As soon as he stepped into the arena with people who actually think, he got btfo for eternity. Now he's pretending to wear big boy pants, but in reality he's just surrounding himself with like minded "liberalists" who will never challenge him.

Jim said that the reason why he didn't want to take up the mantle of leadership was because he got disillusioned and saw how the (((merchant))) right were taking over the movement and using it for shekels and personal glory. It all devolved into the most base eceleb bullshit and ego-tripping from there.
As for why Sargon is singling Jim out, you have to look at the history between the two of them.
Sargon and Metokur/Jim go way back.
They used to be compatriots during the Gamergate days and Sargon looked up to Jim as some sort of role model of internet activism. I think Sargon took it personally that his idol got cynical and 'abandoned' him and the other Gamergaters.

He believes in nothing as he cant afford too because his money might dry up. If I recall this is his full time job.

I love him.

>what did mek say in defense
He said he doesn't care at all. You're absolutely right that that criticism could be used against all these YouTube celebs, and that Sargon is just being a bitch and singling out Jim for him not immediately falling to his knees and bowing to the Liberalist bull.

Despite Sargon supposedly being a smart lad, he was slagging Jim off for being anonymous on the internet, calling him a pussy for not using his real name and face and letting his details out into the public sphere. Given that this is a classic example of what SJWs were doing in 2013-2015 and that Sargon himself is now doing it, it genuinely feels like it's beyond satire.

>what is sargon doing to lead
Nothing. Literally nothing. Seriously, we're talking about 2 months ago that all this Liberalist stuff started, and all Sargon's grand plans remain LARPing gibberish. He has no cohesive structure or plan for his movement, and certainly can't be bothered to get off his disgusting fat arse and do some work to make this movement.

No, it's much easier for him to keep talking about what he WILL do, rather than actually doing any of it. Also, judging by Sargon's tweets, he seems to be waking up at around 2pm in the afternoon and go to bed at 5am, which is just pretty sad tbqh

Because his ideas are nothing but big brained philosophical abstractions that don't actually work in the real world.
Sargon seems somehow unable to understand that his ideas will never work in reality.
Instead he fights against people with less philosophically pure but infinitely more realistic solution, and he does this but calling the realistic solutions unrealistic and the unrealistic solutions realistic.
If only we can get niggers to read Locke, the world would be at peace.

>I lie when it's convenient
>White people don't exist
>Race isn't real
>The alt right are my enemies
>Ready my facebook is harassment
>Join my youtube political movement today goy
>My wife's dinosaur
>Trannies, trannies everywhere
>Shekels for massage parlors
>My grandfather is Shaun King

BASED

he's making videos about the Oscars instead of Telford and the political shutdown of any independent inquiry, for fear of losing his channel. He's completely fucking useless

doesnt believe in the white race, holds liberalist event, only full of middle class whites.

other races are collective, he is amongst the suicidal left "ho ho it will be dandy when their are no whites"

Always wanks on about SJW's doesnt look deeper into kike involvement of the fall of the west. Just low hanging fruit for sargon, easy money.

You obfuscate the real issues. You cannot have things like great welfare and public services if you have too many people who are a net-negative on society, you cannot have great institutions if the population is unable to organize such things, you cannot be at the forefront of science if you do not enough intelligent people, etc.

The US will become more like Brazil if something isn't done.

Oh, I'm not saying nothing should be done. I'm a huge proponent of social Darwinism. But social Darwinism means the stupid will either adapt and change or die off. There would be minorities who aren't stupid who embrace values that lead to prosperity who would thrive, and I'd be ok with that.

Blacks are more inclined to self-destructive behavior because it's encoded in their genetics.
You need to stop finding these exceptional outliers in these groups and using them as some sort of token to virtue signal about your tolerance.

Why do you think leftists are so obsessed with blacks?
The reality is that the left are much more race-aware than conservatives They are aware of the subhuman, feeble-minded tendencies of blacks and they are also very (but also cynically) aware that these people are going to determine elections in the future.
Leftists have never tried to recondition blacks to make them model citizens because they know from experience and history that blacks cannot integrate or improve themselves at least on a large enough scale.
Conservatives have been doing exactly what modern Europeans have been doing with middle-easterners, which is trying to help these people assimilate into the west. A quick look at any election map will tell you how "successful" conservatives have been with swaying these people to the other side of the spectrum.

married a single mother

And how are you going to achieve this? I've heard similar thoughts before but never a concrete plan.

I don't hate him, I just think he's full of himself and unable to handle bantz

> britbong spook sweating intensifies

How is he based? He's a retard.

Just stop giving out welfare to people who don't deserve it... and then just sit back and watch. It's really not difficult.

>I;m a liberalist
So you are an open borders civic nationalist?
May want to check out Reddit.

Attached: CivicNationalism.png (1080x1402, 256K)

Because he's a weak loser. Diet-Liberalists are faggots that aren't allowed in the trapnostate.

You guys know he didn't come up with the horse shoe theory right?...

All e-celebs are controlled opposition who promote "individualism" to keep whites on the track to going extinct

Attached: 1505690614829.png (2000x1400, 457K)

he-s anita sarkeesian 2.0

I am genuine poster of the shit.
I hate this guy with a passion and I spit on him and his country of US of A. He reminds me of those nuclear Wessels.
Speaking of which any body know any launch codes?

Attached: IMG_0301.jpg (305x402, 30K)

That is exactly what I expected. It doesn't work. In India almost half of newborns are malnourished and still the poorest and dumbest have more children, Brazil has nearly no safety nets and poor/dumb(non-Whites) still have more children.

We vote for welfare every election because cuckservatives are afraid of losing votes from a group of people who never vote for them anyways.

If you're the kind of person who watches e-celebs you're retardation will be a hindrance to any movement.