Some speech is more equal than others

mods rather quickly deleted this shit
why?
here's the article: washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/03/16/a-student-was-suspended-after-staying-in-class-and-not-walking-out-heres-what-actually-happened/?utm_term=.d05f3b94af77

Attached: why.png (836x922, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/u9wRn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically, anyone who did not want to participate in the walkout had to go to the Loser's room.

>Can't even sit alone without being punished

Literally how school shooters are made.

The high school near me suspended five kids for trying to walk out. They don't play that shit around here.

Archive that
>archive.fo/u9wRn

The thing is, that's what civil disobedience is supposed to be like. And while I think it's within the rights of the administration of the school to decide to allow for these protests to happen, to shame anybody who doesn't want to signal politically at school (which they're already compelled by law to attend) is fucking dystopian. And why did the mods prune the original thread? Fucking weird.

Attached: 1471316535615.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

thanks

1) that's retarded. him not wanting to take a side and being suspended for it is even worse than being suspended for taking the pro-gun side.
2) media stating 'here's what actually happened' in a title, ever, as if the null hypothesis wasn't that they are lying and what they write is most likely not what happened...

The mods are exceedingly jewish. I thought you knew that.

Attached: 1518026528356.png (485x443, 23K)

this thread wasnt about the guy, it was about the use of vocabulary by media to constrict thought, it was fnord spotting general

Why is this publicly funded school participating in a political event? Why are they intentionally creating an unhealthy learning environment?

Can you discuss the conclusion
>tl;dr

>why did the mods prune the original thread?

cause current mods hate people educating newfags about reality tunnels cause it leads towards dissension to their methods and they think its juvenile and problematic, they prefer the users dumb and bait friendly

I get that, and I know there was another thread about this kid, but there's like 5 topics about race-mixing or whatever

so what the fuck

Attached: Tchelitchew.jpg (2000x1161, 301K)

>“There is inaccurate and false information being circulated regarding both the intent of these gatherings and the events that took place during a specific activity at Davidson High School,” district officials said. “These gatherings were not political events.

Be a good goy and delete your post. Schools don't get involved in politics.

Attached: 1521039538237.jpg (480x350, 78K)

>not political events
holy shit what

I don't think the general population buys that

I guess if they say it enough we will believe them?

Attached: 1506990111220.png (460x276, 219K)

le edgy kid

More like desperately not wanting to be edgy one way or the other.

im telling you, its about the underlining of those two phrases

fnord spotting, the kids story wasnt the point, just an example