What does Sup Forums think of chobits

What does Sup Forums think of chobits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 show that was way ahead of its time

A classic. Is there a name for the Genre "Dude takes a girl from the streets home and starts living with her"? I loved it here and in DearS.

Unbearable MC

fucking garbage tier my dude

Let me be with you~

I think its CLAMPs best work and I'm a huge ccs fan

How many sides characters fingered chi ?

post it you bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c

Amazing soundtrack

C L A S S I C

One of the first manga I ever read after cardcaptor sakura nad yugioh. Bretty good

Her second seiyuu was shit why did they changes ?

its shit

>tfw I will never find that person just for me

Masterpiece

Kind of babby's first waifu anime but still a classic.

Did you read DearS because it goes into WTF territory in the end.

Chobits is one of CLAMP best works because they actually finished it and didnt screw with it with their multiverse, I am more fond of the manga since the anime made some things in reverse that didnt make much sense.

I can't answer honestly due to nostalgia. But I feel it's good.

I need her

I enjoyed it at the time, but the lack of personality for the girl is very annoying. The MC is also quite annoying.

Chii turns on, Chii turns off

YOSHI!

DearS was better

Loved it. But thinking back, it was pretty NTR heavy, I'm not sure the threads would be good at all if it aired today.

Proof that the girls at CLAMP never had sex. The switch in her vagina is a minor hindrance at best, and if Hideki really got horny he could choose from two other commonly used orifices.

I liked it but the anime was truly odd. The manga had more or less continuous story progression from the beginning to the end with many single-chapter stories in-between, but the anime did basically 18 episodes of one-shot episodes and then rushed through the plot. It was just weird. But I liked both, though the MC was shit, even more so in the anime.

It's pretty good : fun, good romances, nice girl, ...
early 90's - 2000's beginning is the golden age of CLAMP BTW

DearS was completely forgettable IMO.

Oh oh
oh oh

Actually Chii appears in TRC many times.

>Is there a name for the Genre "Dude takes a girl from the streets home and starts living with her"?
magical girlfriend

A show where a literal retard somehow manages to be less grating than the protagonist. It's like they worked extra hard to make the MC seem and feel like a sperg.

Girl was cute, though her whole "stick your dick in my vagina and I'll disappear forever" schtick was weird and uncomfortable.

Round table and Nino are great

did she have an anus? was this ever addressed?

>Proof that the girls at CLAMP never had sex.

Perfect!

is this an average swedish?

I've had it on hold for a year at episode 4 because I got bored to tears. And the comedy just doesn't hit.
Should I read the manga or give it another go?

More like ChoSHITS

Deeper than its appearances. Each of the characters has some ethical quandary happen regarding persocoms and each deals with it differently. Hideki is your "I don't care, that's how I feel" approach.

What if "girl takes a girl from the streets home and starts living with her"?

I love chobits

It doesn't really pick up until past the halfway point, there's a recap episode you can watch and start from there.

Be ready for NTR

agree, aside from the super hot character designs, DearS was just too weird and harem-y. Chobits had a lot more character.

What NTR ?

yeah

Feels like the anime exaggerated the harem elements.

How do you feel about the manga version where it's stated that Chii has no consciousness and it's just really good coding?

Well the Sensei arc is certainly full of it.

Funny back in the day Hideki is the most relateable MC for me