Why did God gave his mission for the Jews first? He should have given it to Whites from the beginning

Why did God gave his mission for the Jews first? He should have given it to Whites from the beginning.

Attached: 6a00d8345304b969e2014e8877d009970d-320wi.jpg (320x362, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Perfection-Of
diamond-sutra.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YHWH is not God

>Jewish fairy tales
>real

Attached: 1517651916225.jpg (348x320, 70K)

>Believing in god
The brain is like a computer, when its light out thats it. There's nothing else. Once you embrace this truth life is a harsher but more freeing

He just mad a mistake. Time and time again the jews failed him. They worshipped a fucking golden cow since mosses was notthere for 40 days.
They eat pork again and caused the destruction of the temple. And the list goes on

Yet with the white man, God sent Jesusm and that's it. We literally have never strayed after that

>Once you embrace this truth life is a harsher but more freeing
I think it's the only thing keeping me from snapping.

Those were all white demigods and Khazars are some reptilian conspiracy.

Are you guys not afraid of hell? How can you be so sure of what you say? What do you consider the meaning of life?

God doesn't make mistakes, though.

It's so strange. Religion is supposed to give people hope, but it's just made me feel more lost in this world. What am I doing wrong?

I tried to kill myself, I passed out and was lucky to survive. It shattered any pretense in god. I've seen to much cruelty in real life. Maybe there is a god but he has no interest in human affairs. We are complex patterns that evolved from a chemical soup. Natural selection has honed us over a long period of time into even more complex patterns.

Yet I've heard of others who saw heaven or hell during near death experiences.

That's not true, God regretted making man.
Genesis 6:6

We're literally God's biggest failure.

show flag

>How can you be so sure of what you say?

Jewish "religion" is just Zoroastrian roleplaying. Jews don't even believe in a afterlife.

webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
>The central ideas of heaven and a fiery hell appear to come directly from the Israelite contact with Iranian religion.Pre-exilic books are explicit in their notions the afterlife:there is none to speak of.

Attached: 143390190842.jpg (676x500, 209K)

the answers were never in the book to begin with, stop looking for answers, if you really need one use this:
the universe is alive and wants to experience itself through you hence why you have a consciousness and memory recall. So go experience all you can't before you can't anymore and try to do things that won't limit you from doing new things in the future

God can't fail, though. That goes against the very definition of God, does it not?

>this is your brain on jewish religions

When you dig into it most of it are lies, or children who are manipulated by their parents. In real life people don't just fall asleep and die. Its disgusting they start choking and breathing like a fish it sounds like snoring. If you truly believe and it gives you solace then I wish I could believe as well, but I can't. It makes you appreciate your family a lot more

...experience all you can*

a quad on a spelling correction
what did kek mean by this?

Do we even have any idea today who the Israelites were and how did they look? How do you know that they weren't white?

>Why did God gave his mission for the Jews first?

He did.

Zeus loved the Roman people. He helped them trash Yawheh's temple crib.

Attached: curbstomp the jew god.jpg (300x251, 14K)

here's some genetic data:

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

>God made mistake
Then he is not God and infallable. The Bible clearly states that good cannot make a mistake. I'f he did make mistakes it would make the whole concept flawed. if you believe God can make mistakes then you don't truly believe.

>God can't fail, though. That goes against the very definition of God, does it not?
God has person hood. Our failures are not his own because he built into us our ability to choose for ourselves.
Humans have learned to rebel against God and so they do evil.

Yes you explained how God can't fail.... So if he did he wouldn't be god

I read all this, but the next guy tells me how I'm going to hell if I do this or that, and the other one tells me how I can actually do this or that and not go to hell...I don't know if I'm understandable in what I'm trying to say, it's just that religion and the afterlife is so confusing to me.
I mean, I just have one shot, and if I am wrong, I'm going to hell, and I don't want that. I just don't know what to do.

Yes, that makes sense, but you said that we are God's failure. Since God is omnipotent, he could see that we are going to rebel against him with the free will he gave us. Since he could see that, he would know that this would happen, therefore meaning that our existence is not a failure of God.

God began with Noah and Abraham, both of whom were not explicitly Jewish. Noah is the common ancestor of all men after the Flood, and Abraham is the father of the Jews and the Arabs.

Moses however was a Jew and his covenant, which includes Israel and the Ten Commandments, has nothing to do with us as Christians. You can follow every single one of them and still not be saved. We receive salvation through Christ alone and what he did on the Cross. And yes, Christ was a Jew. Salvation is of the Jews, as the Gospel of John says, because they alone understand what they're praying to. We don't. We have no clue about Mosaic Law and how to follow it correctly, which is what Judaism is all about. We have Christ for that.

Personally I believe that if there is a good he expects you to doubt because of the mystery. Don't be afraid to doubt anything in fact God would want you to question everything. Be comfortable in the mystery and live a good life. That's all a person can really do.

checked
you keep using the word hell but you've never been there, nor is there proof of it only the fear and doubt that has been placed in all of us about it. Hell and heaven were concepts created for empathetic people to feel comfort that their suffering in this life will be rewarded after death and the ones who cause suffering will suffer greatly. but the problem is the children of the forefathers who wrote those concepts are well aware it was used to control and not to tell the truth.

Nah, I'm just saying we're not his failure.
If we were created in his image, I imagine he can fail, but who would set the standards of failure other than God himself?
Humans certainly are the one who should decide the goal posts for God.

about the Moses story:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

Ok that's fair. If their are aliens would god also choose to save those people or is their conscience different. Did Jesus die for humanity or for the whole universe?

Give me 1 quote that EVERY says god is infallable, or Omniscient. And then i'll agree. In fact god learns from humans all the time. He learned from Abraham, he learned from Moses. And he learned from his experience as a human under Jesus

What is a good life?

Yes, but it could be that it exists, and I don't want to end up there. It's literally my greatest fear, and I often panic when I think about it. I mean, it would make sense if it existed, right? Would God really want Jesus and Stalin to end up in the same place? Wouldn't that be unjust?

You've described Pascals wager essentially. If I ever meet god I sure have a lot of questions for him. Humans invent powerful ideas to better control one another. God is one of the most powerful ideas after Nation and economic value. God is an idea that guides the action of several billion people each day.

No you fucking retard. GOD is just someone who we think is supernatural and sacred. God has nothing to do with being all powerful, or all knowing.
Get this shit idea out of your head

Jews believe hell is temporary, that’s what I heard Shapiro say. I think the notion of a permanent afterlife is one of the stupidest memes in human history.

*permanent hell

>Gods not all powerful
Just stop right there because your new age ideas on Christianity are retarded. It clearly states that the Bible is not perfect but that God is. So you believe Jesus was not the perfect man?

I believe that God is love. He acts in love and he is love itself. So when you love another person, you are revering God in at least that aspect, and when you fill yourself with love and let love guide you in everything you do, then it will automatically lead you to follow in Christ's path. The final step is that you open your eyes to this and accept salvation, and accepting that you're a sinner and asking forgiveness is really easy once you realize who Christ is and what he did for us.

There's a conversation between a reporter and failed suicide bomber that comes to mind. The reporter asked the guy how would he have sex in heaven if he blew his body up? The suicide bomber was speechless.
From my perspective I've always been in the roman catholic system and see the same bullshit play out in that one. They sell you the story to stay relevant when the truth is far less complicated. Religions were created to give people who weren't extremely intelligent an easy way to feel they are.

Did i say god is not all powerful? No. I just said to be a God, you don't HAVE to be all these shit. Also what dose power have to do with being perfect?

Yahweh was a demon. Christ was not a jew.
Everything the jew controlled catholics and other churches have taught is a lie.

Attached: EuropeanJesus.jpg (1088x1200, 151K)

The “god” of the jews is an angel they chose to enslave themselves to.

As Marcion pointed out nearly 2,000 years ago, the jew testament god is a genocidal torturous psychopathic maniac who craves blood. He is a jealous god (he says so himself) and he is not omnipresent because he can’t even find Adam hiding in the garden.

I know about Pascal's wager, but would God really let someone who only follows his word to go to heaven enter his kingdom? Aren't you supposed to truly love God?

But I'm not a Jew.

Continue...

You are so fucking clueless.

Attached: JesusWasWhite.jpg (1421x531, 176K)

god is perfect and the bible clearly states this. bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Perfection-Of

i went to theology school kid dont tell me about things you know nothing about.

because whites were too busy being snowniggers at the time

Christ was an Aryan. It is no coincidence his name is so similar to the Aryan version of Christ "Krishna"

Observe the similarities between the Roman Empire (which converted) and original Aryan culture. Pic related predated the Roman Empire by thousands of years, yet look at the similarity to Roman Aesthetics.

Attached: swastikawarrior.jpg (500x561, 115K)

First notice what the point of God's choosing is in 1 Corinthians 1:27–30.

27 God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong, 28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, 29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

What this text says very clearly is that God chose particular kinds of people to be in the church. He did not just choose the church and leave its composition to man. He chose foolish individuals and called them into Christ. He chose some weak individuals and called them into Christ. He chose some low and despised individuals and called them into Christ. So that no one might boast in anyone but the Lord.

>this concept is perfect because the people who imagined it wrote a book about it
that's what religions come across as to me

>Religions were created to give people who weren't extremely intelligent an easy way to feel they are.

You can get almost every single thing you would get from Christianity by following this.

diamond-sutra.com/

Everything except for salvation, which is the most important part. This is because you must cease to strive for spiritual perfection and resolve to orient your life in Christ as best you can. It's impossible to become truly Christ-conscious without recognizing Buddha-nature, even if you yourself can't give it a name because you don't know what it is.

if you dont believe he is perfect than you are not christian. your personal opinion on the matter is void.

ahh HA, gotcha bitch, why not just stick with Buddhism? at least this way i'm not donating money to a corrupt organization and allowed to defend my territory from foreign invaders

God's strategy in history, then, involves maneuvering unwanted evil to his good ends. In fact this very situation does not constitute a defeat for God but rather gives him occasion to demonstrate his greatness. "This is not to say that he wills evil himself, or even that he willingly allows it, but such is his greatness that he can use it for good” (93.3). "The great thing about God is that he is able, in his foreknowledge, to make use even of those who rebel against him. Thus, although Judas rejected him, God used his rejection to set in motion the events leading to Christ's atoning death" (123.4). "God does not directly determine everything that happens and his glory lies partly in the fact that he triumphs in spite of this" (25.5).

jews don’t believe in hell, they believe in sheol which is a holding pen for the dead until they’re resurrected or something like that. Some don’t even believe that. judaism emphasizes materialism and is all about the material world.

jews also don’t believe in the devil. satan in judaism is more of a concept. The jewish satan is an angel that acts as an adversary and tempts the free will of men into making bad decisions. This ironically (or not so ironically) sounds a lot like jewish behavior. jews tempt our free will into making bad decisions that often empower jews. When we blame the jews the jews turn around and say we only have ourselves to blame. But such mentality shouldn’t apply in our culture and the jews are ultimately to blame and should be punished accordingly. It’s obvious the angel they chose to be their god is satan because they act just like him plus are described by Jesus as being the children of the devil

you come across as someone who knows all, weren't you taught to be humble? because you're not acting like it.
Also, you judge me by someone else's standards? funny.

irrelevant argument. tip your fedora somewhere else.

>"b-b-but christianity is ebul XDD"

another leaf brainlet

and just as predicted, the agnostic is labeled the "athiest"
time to stop posting, son

The Jews invented their God. YHWH is a myth. All the Gods of the religions are man made myths.

Attached: Epicurious.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Actually the brain is nothing like a computer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room

what's the matter, not getting enough foreskins?

This is all true.

Biggest problem are we are Christian majority in the West but being led by a cruel foreign parasite. Jews. They push their Jewish morals on us which don’t work.

Jews need to be with Jews. But for the Jew, they can only exist if they are ripping someone else off.

you have limited mental capacity to cling to an idea of perfection. Did jesus take a shit ever? Was there a perfect smell to it? Did he always eat jst the perfect amount? Never had seconds? Every decision ever every micro minute trivial aspect to being human there is a perfection to every aspect? No, ou just have limited mental capacity and gave up to a myth.

im not christian or ever said i was. but to be christian it clearly states that you must believe he was perfect for he died for your sins. he is the perfect sacrifice.

You are under the assumption that God thinks like a human. His ways are beyond us.

> why not just stick with Buddhism?

Have you ever seen "The 36th Chamber of Shao Lin"? Buddhism is like the monastery at Shao Lin while Jesus Christ is like the monk San Te. So God the Father is like the Shao Lin masters, especially the abbot, and Satan and his legion are the Manchus. The rest of us, well, we're the Mings.

you are under the assumption that what you learned about God was correct, but what if it isn't, would you keep an open mind and listen or shut down all conversation because it's heresy

One of the most helpful analogies for describing how we are to relate to God is to remember that Jesus regarded himself as a physician in Mark 2:17 and parallels. We are “sons of hell” (Matthew 23:15). And when we commence the Christian life, we enter, as it were, God’s sanitarium where for our entire lifetime we will receive treatment to overcome this terrible malady. Because we trust the Doctor in charge of the sanitarium, and believe that he knows how to transform us from sons of hell into the likeness of Jesus Christ, we therefore follow the health regimen that is prescribed for us in the Bible and the particular instructions that are given to each of us by the Holy Spirit to do what is God’s will for our lives (Unity, XI-2b).

Such a dumb quote. Free will is what allows evil. We already knew of nothing but good in the garden. Once we ate from the tree we then knew of evil. It comes from mans imperfect use of free will.

I know that the Kapala ritual is rooted in the belief system and the Masonic jew orders practice it so that's what connected the Hyksos dynasty jews to both. This is the telltale sign of the Tribe of Dan

The idea of Jesus being a Jew is Jew propoganda.

Modern day Jews did not exist at that time. They were talmudists.

I don't know. That's why I'm so afraid of taking the wrong route and believing and doing the wrong things. People say that there's only one way to God, but there are so many ways, and everyone claims that their way is the right one.

>Why did God gave his mission for the Jews first?

The God the jews worshipp, Elohim, has ties with babylonian, sumerian deity El, which was a pagan god.

God ordained a redemptive history

whose sequence fully displays his glory so that,

at the end, the greatest possible number of people

would have had the historical antecedents necessary

to engender this fervent love for God

you are an intelligent person and you're trapped in a Gordian Knot. Cut through the layers and start thinking about what you can create, either a new life or a new project. Try focusing only on that and see where your mind takes you, otherwise you're stuck in mud spinning your tires

What made jews jew was that they accepted God's call.

So Lucifer is destined to conquer us and form the Qing Dynasty?

God does not mingle with free will, even if it means fucking up the lives of thousands.

God is known to punish and forgive. It does not make mistakes. You makes mistakes, not him/her/it.

Attached: No Sweetie.jpg (709x1000, 105K)

Ba’al. They were wicked people.

God sent Jesus because those people were in need of reform.

It’s possible their wickedness was needed to spawn the polar opposite.

To the Jew First
“Jesus did not come as one among many ways to God. He came as the true and only Jewish Messiah.” Tweet Share on Facebook
A priority is given to the Jewish people in the Christian mission. Jesus himself came first “to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:6; 15:24), not to the Gentiles. Only later did the good news for Israel spill over for all the nations (Matthew 8:11; 21:43; 28:19–20). The first missionaries of the Christian church preserved that priority for Jewish people in evangelism. “[The gospel] is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16). This was God’s design: “God, having raised up his servant [Jesus], sent him to you [Israel] first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness” (Acts 3:26).

But isn't "just be your own person and just follow your own rules" pretty much what Satan wants us to do?

It’s about love. The more love you genuinely have for God, and others, and yourself the better. It has to be genuine and true though.

But neither Jesus nor his apostles taught that this priority meant Israel would be rescued from judgment in spite of turning away from Jesus. Jesus did not come as one among many ways to God. He came as the true and only Jewish Messiah and Mediator between God and man. “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). And he taught plainly that to reject him was to reject God. Accepting him was the litmus test of whether anyone’s claim to know God was real. For example, he said,

Deciding not to even start is the worst thing you can do. Don't be afraid to take a step. Like you said, there are many paths to God, so pick one and start.

>God does not mingle with free will
Then why did he destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?

“You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” (John 8:19)

“Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.” (John 5:23)

“I know that you do not have the love of God within you. I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me.” (John 5:42–43)

“If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here.” (John 8:42)

“No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.” (1 John 2:23)

“It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me.” (John 6:45)

The people wanted to rape his angels and the angels said to fuck the place up.

So, it is not only the apostle Paul who says that the Jewish people who reject Jesus as the Messiah also reject eternal life, but Jesus himself said the same thing: “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him” (John 3:36).

Jews are quite brilliant let's be honest, look at all their Nobel prize and shit, they are something like 15 millions around the world and there isn't a day without there being threads on them.

You do realize that God created the Jews, right? And I don’t mean just in the same way as he created literally everything, I mean he specifically is responsible for the concept of the Jewish people as he directly told a guy that he was going to be the start of an entire ethnic group that God would be moulding personally

Well, what if I end up loving the wrong God, or misunderstand his word? Wouldn't that also send me to hell?

> there are many paths to God
That's not what I meant to say. What I was trying to say was, there's one way to God, but every path has people who claim that it is that one way, and that all others are false.

Yes. Notice the people who say that always follow the same distinct pattern.

Because wh*Toid insects were created by y*kub (piss be upon him) while KARA BOĞA (God) created the BLACK race to inhabit the Mother Earth and live in harmony with the entire universe

Attached: download.png (229x220, 6K)

But didn't the people there also use their free will?

What does that pattern look like?

Satan is just a concept that means adversarial. People who are Satanic do not believe there is a deity above them, but that doesn't mean they don't believe in other deities, if that makes any sense.
Take Sabbatean-Frankist Satanists for example they believe they are a god and no other is exists above them and do the worst to humanity because the believe they are balancing the universe. They have no problem with taking the life of an animal and consider humans to be just another animal (goy).

Because YHWH is the chief Sky God of the Hebrew Pantheon Moloch is also part of said pantheon. They then took Sumerian religious myths and replaced Enki with their OC YHWH.

The Christian God is not really YHWH it is the One God above all other Plato talked about in some of his works.

Well Jesus did go to India at one point and may have studied Buddhist philosophy.