US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD

Russia’s Defense Ministry says “US instructors” are training militants to stage false flag chemical attacks in south Syria. The incidents are said to be a pretext for airstrikes on Syrian government troops and infrastructure.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmYCgK2zHCI

Attached: HAPPENING ITTS.gif (320x213, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXx3pTxUeT8
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
express.co.uk/news/world/629409/Russian-jets-smash-ISIS-oil-tankers-after-spotting-12-000-head-for-Turkish-border
rt.com/news/327063-russian-intelligence-oil-tankers-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel sucks cock

Attached: 1511170849123.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

Can't you just fuck off for once, America? Fucking jew dick must taste like ecstasy.

Attached: 1520784608924.jpg (478x482, 61K)

>Russian MoD

youtube.com/watch?v=HXx3pTxUeT8

where is the Ukrainian fighter? oh, there was none?

Attached: mh17-radar.jpg (1078x516, 93K)

Attached: 1521156989803.png (877x748, 556K)

Fuck that was the pic I meant to post

Attached: 1520981570811.jpg (600x315, 59K)

(((USA)))

Attached: 1509207888274.jpg (594x479, 46K)

Attached: 1512414229765.jpg (865x912, 367K)

Fuck Israel

Attached: 1520911625425.jpg (1440x995, 139K)

KEK

Attached: 1521171293672.png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

Russia MoD lies constantly, please don't listen to them.

>Implying the U.S. and sauds aren't controlled by the Jews

>Russia’s Defense Ministry says

Ok I believe it

Attached: rw9zd3.gif (475x253, 996K)

From Syrian General

Attached: 1512436274575.jpg (965x600, 86K)

Attached: 4976856563.jpg (401x356, 35K)

Attached: gas.png (604x3962, 1.88M)

Bump

Attached: 152574574344435.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

They are. We are a proxy nation of Israel at the moment. Gas them all

Also my favorite pic

Attached: 152439252575648.jpg (722x523, 242K)

Attached: isis.png (617x574, 622K)

Wasn't Abu Bakr a Mossad agent? Or is it like the CIA (Mossad) where work for them contractually? Like these are mercenary groups trained by Israel right?

Attached: 1525474758456456.jpg (979x653, 80K)

In 2003 US and UK were spreading fake news that IRAQ has chemical weapons of mass destruction and started illegal War in Iraq.
Now US is taking this one stem up.
I hope they all will die from their own evil actions.
The cowards did it before inJapan and in Vietnam.

Attached: courtesy of:World's Greaest Democracy::.jpg (2160x768, 1.07M)

Did you see the headlines about Nicki Haley saying a gas attack attack could happen in New York? Like fucking priming everyone like the kike mouthpiece she is.

Attached: 51236234534457356.jpg (608x768, 161K)

she's qt
Why is RT so based?

No I didn't. Where is it?
That would be very creepy if she said that and it happens.

>US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD
US at it's best.
Playing character of EVIL in the open.

Attached: us-flag-chemical weapons.jpg (621x414, 49K)

It will be in response to the helicopter lost on the Iraq/Syria border the other day. Not a false flag, and it is very likely to happen.

Why does nothing trigger the neocon kike shill harder than RT and why is RT the best news network?

Attached: RT triggers shills.png (556x88, 10K)

Are false flag gas attacks not again UN protocol? We should write a new law to ban false attacks.

>and why is RT the best news network?
HERE IS WHY,

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals.
Published time: 26 Apr, 2017 18:22
RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition,
and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/

RT is way more reliable than your rotten CNN.

Attached: RT AWARDS-2017.jpg (1024x569, 116K)

From the Washington Examiner

Attached: Oy Vey.jpg (1121x1006, 919K)

>the last trustworthy news network in current year is Russian
pottery

Attached: 1351290318487.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Attached: fake2.png (892x868, 1.19M)

You know what I haven't seen in a long time? That kid getting his head cut off by the "Moderate Rebels"

We need that info circulating around. Boomers and reddit fags don't understand what is happening in Syria. It's a clusterfuck of a pretzel situation where people might even think that it was just Obama and Clinton, not NATO and the EU, with Qatar, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia being huge benefactors as well.

Let's not forget the main (((star))) of the show as well. Some heavy duty astroturfing for Israel lately. Since the Parkland shooting they kicked up the intensity.

Something is coming. They are building up both left and right, getting them mad as hell about anything they can, pump em full of hot air, then false flag terror attack and use all the confusion and rage to target Syria.

I feel it in my gut I know it's coming. FUCKING KIKES

Attached: 152346234626457.jpg (351x304, 39K)

Thanks user.
It could be "prophetic". lol

Attached: Nikki the poo....png (1280x624, 1.45M)

Like everything they do, they have to continuous prime it into the minds of people.

Attached: 15234623464254.jpg (472x349, 33K)

get ready do die for your greatest ally because some street shitter kicked of ww3

Attached: h5zbnKn.jpg (768x768, 61K)

this bitch got nothing on mommy.

What? God Emperor Trump would never do that.
Sup Forums has assured me.

Seriously, I have no hatred towards Americans but these people who give chemical weapons to Jihadi psychopath need to be killed.
Russia should just use their new weapons on some US base in the Middle East that arms ISIS or Al-Qaida.
If the US wants to go to war with Russia and potentially end human life on earth over the right to support the most inhumane and barbaric group on earth - so be it.

Let the sand monkeys rape each other to death IDC. I'm just tired of our young men's blood being the lube.

If they send me it's their mistake. I'm literally going to tell them I will not fire on any Syrians, only Israelis

Attached: Thanks Rabbi.png (664x712, 289K)

Attached: (((Salon))).jpg (691x670, 74K)

Attached: Oy Moshi.jpg (434x1189, 244K)

Why there is not a single picture of the two Russian victims of the nerve gas attack in the UK?
Normally they plaster the internet with dramatic photos to gain public support (and in this case) rage against Russians.

Looks like the rabid bitch has none.
Wonder if Skripal and his daughter are even in the hospital.
Why reporters are not publish anything, normally British reporters are very nosy and always get pictures in such cases.

Attached: Theresa May is a Rabid Bitch.jpg (1656x790, 284K)

They are breeding low IQ cattle here in America like they are breeding a Muslim army for the EU.

Kikes win either way

Attached: 15223562573457457.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

How does such a tiny country get to puppet such a giant country? Sounds like a bug fucking paradox and their xpacks fucking up our timeline.

do you still flog deserters?

Decades of subversion, just endless subversion and decay

Attached: Nice try Schlomo.png (624x242, 73K)

Fuck if I know.

Attached: randomly found this have no idea where it came from.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

>New York COULD be the next scene of an attempted assassination if we don't do something about Russia
I know Jews irl and ppl have learned to subconsciously decode their speak:
>Punish Russia or we gas NYC goy
This pisses me off I refuse to fight Russia I'll frag my Captain

>Russia’s Defense Ministry says

Attached: 1488511534497.gif (192x144, 1.17M)

I'm so disappointed that ISRAEL is playing such a dirty game by "supporting" all those ISIS groups who killed and still killing so many Christians in Syria.
I'm not an enemy of Israel per say,I consider myself to be a friend of Israel actually but the blood of those Christians is on your head Israel.
No wonder so many people all over the World hate you Israel.
Of course we need to point that there are people in Israel who are against what Israeli government is doing by supporting ISIS and all the other muslim terrorist scums.
Very sad actually.

Time for ZOG's final demise.

Attached: 1521304546241.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Yeah this might be the catalyst people have been waiting for. Sleepers vs The Awakened

Attached: Not a posed photo right Moshi.jpg (2200x1568, 500K)

Its what jews have always done. Iraq war was based on similar lies perpetrated by Israel.

bump

There are no good jews. You've got to get that out of your head. They will always support the tribe over anyone.

They want the blood of Christians so bad they would rather have a world of low IQ subhuman trash than a single white Christian. They deserve to be nuked collectively

Attached: Just the guys hanging out.jpg (610x578, 81K)

Attached: Remember me.jpg (349x286, 19K)

They have been doing this since December. This is not "News".... I guess it is for the public since the fucking jew run media ignored it.

hmm, whom should i believe? jews or russia?

Someone here understands, we should arm the Muslims, let them do the job, then nuke Mecca.

Sure thing Ivan.

>Iraq war was based on similar lies
never change a proven plan that works

Attached: tumblr_ocmnzaFfY71qd94c3o1_1280.jpg (750x876, 81K)

Finally, here we go you kike fuck. Bring it on

Attached: Bump.jpg (580x402, 55K)

EU council have time machine apparently. This, or they know when and where it will happen and prepared response already. But, oops, posted too soon.

Attached: future.jpg (900x409, 49K)

Fucking beast, Arabs are subhuman.

You don't know shit dude. Israel has controlled the US since the 90's. the Iraq war was entirely perpetrated by Israeli Neocons + Bush. No shit America is evil, they are strungup by the most evil motherfuckers on the planet, the fucking Israelis

one minute to midnight

a continued pattern of nonconstructive dialogue and confrontational disposition on the part of NATO members has pushed the world to one of the darkest periods it has ever seen as the Syrian Civil War comes to an ugly head.

Attached: 1520840512394.jpg (1960x1225, 473K)

Oy vey shut it down!
Why should anyone believe what one side says about the other? They have an interest to smear and lie about the other to no end. Bottom line: USA should be out of Syria, it is Russian sphere of influence. That isn't going to happen though, so what is the realistic solution here?

Worked before!

Attached: Yay.jpg (640x640, 93K)

It's not just Arabs bro, it is literally anyone who allows themselves to become radicalized thus dehumanizing whomever that they are indoctrinated to do so to. this all stems from Israels manipulation of every other nation in the world. They consider themselves "the chosen ones" and they will turn average men into animals if allowed, just so they can say "told you so, we are the only humans on the planet, all else is animal meant to serve us"

>Russia MoD lies constantly, please don't listen to them.
Do you remember in 2015 when RUSSIAN MoD were publishing satellite and drone pictures
of ISIS moving convoys of trucks with crude oil from SYRIA to fucking TURKEY making millions of dollars weekly.
It went on for months.
US, UK and others knew about it but did nothing. Eventually Russians started blowing the ISIS convoys up.

WATCH: Russian fighter jets smash ISIS oil tankers after spotting 12,000 at Turkish border.
THIS is the moment the Russian air force used ferocious airstrikes to obliterate dozens of oil tankers being driven out of Syria by Islamic State jihadis.
express.co.uk/news/world/629409/Russian-jets-smash-ISIS-oil-tankers-after-spotting-12-000-head-for-Turkish-border

Russian intel spots 12,000 oil tankers & trucks on Turkey-Iraq border - General Staff.
“The [aerial] imagery was made in the vicinity of Zakho (a city in Iraqi Kurdistan),
there were 11,775 tankers and trucks on both sides of the Turkish-Iraqi border,” Lieutenant-General Sergey Rudskoy told journalists on Friday.
rt.com/news/327063-russian-intelligence-oil-tankers-turkey/

SO IN MY CONCLUSION, user YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.
YOU ARE THE LYING SACK OF SHIT.
PROVE ME WRONG YOU FUCKFACE

Attached: Russian jets attacking ISIS oil tankers .png (765x509, 380K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

I've only been posting about Israelis and Syrians. You can make this about Russia and USA, but that is not what this is about. Russia shit is surface level. You have to start digging in this fucking mess called the Syrian War. They've been defending against the kikes zerg rush for 7 years now.

>Russian sphere of influence
What would the kike sphere of influence be? The entire fucking world maybe? Russians....give me a fucking break. You scapegoating motherfuckers

Attached: Gomenasai.jpg (1024x900, 317K)

You think that white long-haired neckbeard supported by America is Arab? Faggot is probably Chechnyan at most.

Attached: They are not clapping for the USA.gif (496x277, 3.07M)

>believing russian propaganda

What branch?

>Russia’s Defense Ministry

The credibility of that is the same as Salon.

>listening to kikes ever

Attached: 1520492252085.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Branch of Not In Any Armed Forces Whatsoever. I'm speaking hypothetical here. Hypothetically speaking, getting drafted then told to kill Syrian Christians for Israel is not going to go over well with me.

Attached: 1521162278861.jpg (500x1356, 285K)

rather that then (((western))) propaganda

Yeah let's listen to a russian one then. Fucking brilliant you retard

Hard to imagine how it must feel like that most nations in the world hate your nation because some hostile foreign group has taken over your government and makes it behave in a despicable way.
The US went from the most admired nation to the most hated very quickly after jews took over.
Hope you kick them out and take your country back!

>>believing russian propaganda

>>Russia’s Defense Ministry
>The credibility of that is the same as Salon.

tell us more truth pls

Attached: 126238.jpg (531x409, 94K)

Bump open borders for synagogue of Satan

>Yeah let's listen to a russian one then. Fucking brilliant you retard

Maybe form your own opinions based upon things you read and see?

Attached: Sam Hyde Isbinsallah.jpg (218x250, 7K)

are they serious?

Attached: 1488733147383.png (610x803, 488K)

Russia said it so it must be true! Russia never lies, they are the one nation in entirety of Earth's history that is noble and pure and has never told a lie ever!

Thankfully I'm past the age to be drafted, but I worry about my children. People from ever fucking nation need to rise up as one and defeat the elites, but the indoctrination is so deep that they have no clue who the real (((enemy))) is. I honestly don't think it's the Jews. Sure the Jews are evil, but I think they're a front for another group. I don't buy into the reptilian meme. Maybe the Roman Catholics? Organized crime lead by the Italian mob? Who fucking knows desu.

Look at thatYou retards think Russia is our friend because they are fighting ISIS? That I agree Israel created.

You people are so fucking stupid that you can only understand two lines of thinking 'for' or 'against'.

that's my semen

Attached: 1479304555632.jpg (636x426, 38K)

>Russia said it so it must be true! Russia never lies, they are the one nation in entirety of Earth's history that is noble and pure and has never told a lie ever!
HERE FUCKFACE, what do you say about this? you FuckFace

What's you opinion about all this comrade? Tbh, I have no idea anymore.

Russia may not have lied this one time (probably still lied) so therefore every other statement they make is virtuous and truthful! They are the only nation in humankind's history that tells the truth 99% of the time!

finally im so bored and ive been living in the woods and preparing for nuckear war. i will be fine.