Hey guys, FBI here. Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hey guys, FBI here. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

All UK posters have been reported to Scotland Yard.

Have a nice weekend.

Attached: 8897343981397231038.jpg (1536x2048, 227K)

Q predicted this.

I thought they fired your ass?

Attached: 1520915582524.gif (496x368, 994K)

poo preceded piss

Boston has been a shitshow will all these larping "Irish". Can't wait to get fucked up though.

Attached: 1508946249005.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Why would they do that? They need me.

Dying in fear.

Oy begorah, he must'e thought ye be McCabe lookin' fer he pot-o-gold.

Attached: 1410119740244.png (544x580, 55K)

Big if true!

You're costing the agency too much, they're replacing you with an H-1B holder. Make sure to clean your desk on your way out.

Attached: 1BD54945-1273-45AE-8FE2-6AC6E1471D07.jpg (1024x423, 76K)

Death to the republic, Ulster forever.

Jokes on them all uk posters are gchq . There arent any real posters on pol

>hundreds of Irish living in Britain get arrested for shitposting on Sup Forums

Dumb plastic paddy lol

Bit funny how fenians loathe the british, but yet they worship a British saint.

Hang yourself you larping cunt. We've still got your fucking northern bit.

IPs recorded and sent. Keep posting I'm building a huge case. Crackdowns coming hard in the next few months.

shit shop mate

Big doo doo

Attached: 1474139903515.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Good job on the coup against Trump, whats the next stage of our plan for the Hibernian takeover?

Deport the police

Deport me

big if true

On this Saint Patrickwagon's Day, we must say the entire world ought to be armed with both weapons and the munitions necessary to fight with those weapons.

Attached: 1520341592280.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

Kek

Can you imagine what would happen if they locked all of Sup Forums up? In one place. You think the prisons are bad now.

Attached: 1520915969637.jpg (867x689, 142K)

Are you stupid

Yeah, it would be the funniest fucking prison on the planet.

i don't think it would be that bad actually , it would be like IRL shitposting with gangs of aussies shitting up the conversations.

Nobody can contain our autism desu

It wouldn't be a prison for long, that many mastermind autists in one spot would be capable of solving anything.

Impersonating a federal agent is a felony. Enjoy your prison buttrape and AIDS from Tyrone.

Nice trinket. Where did you get it, a garage sale?
OP is a faggot.

Hell, I'd bet the autists would kill off the guards, place themselves in those positions to keep the prison running 'on the books' while simulataneously turning the place into a Sup Forums wonderland.

"S-stop you fucking autistic retards, if you'll make one more move we'll shoot you!!!"
>implying
>implying
>kek
>big if true
>huehuehuehue
>ACAB
>Q predicted this
>implying
>implying
>oy vey
>glow in the dark niggers
>implying
>desu desu desu
>implying
>dios mio

Actually this, it would be a fortress in a week.

>day one: four guards go an hero after one shift
>day two: some user has hacked the power grid using a toothpick and some string. Guards are completely useless against the fucking Aussies
>day three: all prison staff has left or KTS, anons come and go as they please and have started a quasi democracy. The government can't find anyway to contain the shitlords.
>day four: anons have hijacked satellite communication and have started interrupting news cast to shitpost. There is an armed militia from /k/ drilling in the yard 24/7.
>day five: the government is now more concerned with getting us out than trying to keep us in. Three anons armed with an old dell desktop and a typewriter who haven't left their cell all week have developed the worlds most powerful AI.
>day six: the army mounts a massive offensive on fort kek but are quickly beaten by the AIs antimatter weaponry, its a massacre.
>day seven: the US starts negotiations with kekistan.

it would be the most enlightened, honest and good society the world has ever hosted.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1520827072060.jpg (645x514, 95K)

Fuck off faggot.
Go suck some dick you potato nigger amerimutt cunt.

jokes on U i'm not in scotland

Attached: Berserk.jpg (362x447, 57K)

yeah it would be like one of these post ww2 nasa top nazi labour camps were they invented all the bombs and rockets.

bin that pin OP, before Congress caves in to your son David Hogg's twitter demands and pass the comprehensive gun controwl and your colleagues come for it

>Have a nice weekend.
Y-you too.

4u

> ...613
Posting this comic is now considered a mitzah