/ww3/ - world war 3 general

in this thread we prepare for the coming world war 3.

i assume you all heard the news.
this thread is not to convince people world war 3 is coming but only for the already in know people to help eachother prepare.

any tips?

first: watch this:

dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu
dailymotion.com/video/x3ojkt1

next,

i have 240 units of emergency food. each unit feeds 1 grown male for 1 day. i also have a rainwater collector bunker in my garden and a water filter to be able to drink it.

any advise and tips how to survive world war three is welcome here.

post your b.o.b.'s or general advise.

what anons told me:
you need to stay indoors for 2-3 weeks as that is the half life of the deadliest particles

Attached: nukecity.jpg (660x425, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/pub585.pdf
thomasnet.com/articles/custom-manufacturing-fabricating/radiation-shielding-materials
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/975016441136254976
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/975013286667325440
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who are the jews makin' us fight this time?

wrong timeline

OP here,
can you live without iodine tablets if you stay indoors most of the time during these 2-3 weeks?

Attached: 1521312281841[1].jpg (1199x650, 182K)

Yes, as long as your indoors can reflect radiation, i suggest lining any walls or windows in your basement with foil, then running a wire to ground in the electrical socket, and the other end to the foil, for s makeshift faraday cage

Depends on the fallout, like if have any.
Concrete buildings will protect from fallout, but you cannot go outside.
If not concrete, youre fucked.

what do you need a faraday cage for if electricity doesnt exist anymore after ww3?

also, i have some hand cranked lights for flashlights. that might be useful in the post-apocalypse.

what about small particles that get emitted from the blast itself and we are assuming the wind doesnt blow in my direction?

Havent you read the M.A.D. manual?

thats what this thread is for, mate.
go ahead.

Concrete or thick brick should suffice, dont open your windows and filter any AC ducts

ah, our building is old and its walls are very thick. hope it helps.

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/pub585.pdf

Heres the mad manual

M.a.d = mutual assured destruction. Its sick

Already made a backup copy of my consciousness then sent it into space.

Then I made it self-destruct because I forgot that life was a meme

Absolutely nothing.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

Here are a few things I carry in my survival pack.

>small flask of vodka, good for drinking and cleaning
>small flask of bleach, can be used sparingly to disinfect really filthy water
>small amount of charcoal and newspaper for fires
>big pack of bic lighters, better than rubbing two sticks, cheap and indestructible, can also be traded
>two pairs of good gloves and a few dollar store hand warmers (for cold environments, you'll thank me later)
>a 6x6 dark green plastic tarp for making improvised water-resistant shelters and giving some amount of camouflage
>three clean pairs of thick socks so you don't have wet feet
>krazy glue in medkit (because you aren't sewing up a wound in the field on your own)
>no fewer than three non-serrated, fixed blade knives (one in pack, one on belt, one in boot)
>at least two handguns, at least one revolver on belt (you can beat the hell out of it and never clean it, will just work)
>one good rifle, I unironically recommend an AK47 (not that expensive, can be abused like crazy and never cleaned, battle tested, just works)
>some sort of flare or firework that makes loud noises, can be used as a distraction in a sticky situation
>a pack of tampons, can be stuck in gunshot wounds in dire situations

Fallout is the radioactive dust. All the dirt and debris blown up by the blast and the radiated. The gamma rays, the intitial radioactive blast radiation wont be stopped by anything but miles of dirt/water or feet of lead. But that radiation is the least of your worries if you are close enough to be affected by it anyway.
Once the fallout settles it continues to emmit radiation. Wood, plastic, masonry. Is not dense enough to stop it. Need concrete and granite. Im sure you have large grey buildings in your town, a library perhaps that will have a sign on it indictaing it is a fallout shelter.

i actually dont, shit

i live near berlin too, so i guess im pretty fucked?
:O

thomasnet.com/articles/custom-manufacturing-fabricating/radiation-shielding-materials

Mad is a wall of text, this is more to the point

This is sound advice as well

Oh , yeah Berlin is glass man. 35km from center nothing but death. Hitlers bunker would just vaporize.
I love cities, I really do. Keeps all the annoying people contained in one place. But in a disaster of any kind, they are graveyards. Biggest threat in any disaster scenario in which you initially survive, is other people.
Do with that what you will.

dont worry, i planned not to go outside for the first weeks after the happening and have 240 units of food in my basement. the rest tho, im completely helpless against.

Congrats, you might live long enough to want to half that food.
You gotta go now, there is no surviving it. All you are doing is living longer and more horribly than millions before you that got mercy in the blast.
What you did, is set up a good stash for some intrepid scavanger in a few months. But no, you are dead.

What news exactly? If you assume (ass u me), you make an ass out of you and me.

>Russia’s MoD: We have reliable information at our disposal that US instructors have trained a number of militant groups in the vicinity of the town of At-Tanf, to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria
>Russia’s MoD: The provocations will be used as a pretext by the US and its allies to launch strikes on military and government infrastructure in Syria.
>Russia’s MoD: We’re registering the signs of the preparations for the possible strikes. Strike groups of the cruise missile carriers have been formed in the east of the Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea.
>"Provocation will be used as pretext by #US & allies to launch strikes on military and govt infrastructures in #Syria, we are registering the signs of the preparations. Strike groups of the cruise missile carriers been formed in Mediterranean, Persian Gulf, Red Sea” - @mod_russia

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/975016441136254976
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/975013286667325440
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

Russian MoD confirm "aid supplies" from Red Crescent to whats left of East Ghouta contained chemical weapons in "large quantities", ATGM missiles,body armour, grenades,heavy MG's and crates of medical supplies alongside ammunition and new US made rifles. Russia is demanding urgent question on the matter. The convoy drivers and staff have been arrested and now sit in a detention centre for questioning.

Russian MoD monitoring US force buildup on ground and sea(Persian Gulf,Red Sea,East Mediterranean) surrounding Syria, Russian warships reinforcing current ship numbers via the Black Sea fleet with their guns and missiles to be used on any aggressor vessels. Major event imminent in the Mediterranean, no doubt phones are ringing endlessly in backrooms and diplomatic channels are endless noise.

Russia says the UK sentiment and anti Russian lies and fake stories with zero evidence is a cry of anguish because their rebellion in Syria has collapsed and the western powers cannot accept defeat in Syria after 7 years of war.

Russia will respond with military force on any US aggression and/or their proxy forces aggression(i.e SDF) in Syria warns them to watch their step. Putin rumoured to be preparing an emergency nationwide statement on preparation of Army District South and West in anticipation of a possible imminent attack on SAA and Russian ground forces embedded in Syria. District East to be put on alert for possible Pacific action in response by the US, Russia will try to seek Chinese assistance in such a case. Could all kick off within 72 hours depending on when the inevitable false flag "gas attack" happens to give Casus Belli for intervention on the remaining 25-30% of East Ghouta.

Did you think the cultural divide too large for our German friend to get such a colorful saying?

I hope they drop every nuke in the world on this shithole, if not ww3 is a bust. To make sure this happens is the only preparation needed. Please help me out anons.

Appreciate the info. I'm just waking up for the day. It would seem that no matter what, (((TPTB))) will have us at war with Russia one way or the other.

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 10K)

You have to be a literal retard not to see ww3 is coming this year.

Useless, lads. Sad but true.

Attached: Boom.jpg (2560x1620, 2.98M)

That was the way it was explained to me 20 years ago when I was 20.

the war on terror was/is ww3 its been going on for 10+ years now

I live on the gulf coast. Will I be okay or do I need to move inland about 500-800 miles?

best move to canada.

Nope.

Attached: 1476564135722.png (833x642, 480K)

Attached: 1476564108083.png (831x641, 461K)

Attached: 1476564163681.png (834x641, 510K)

>Get self sufficient. Learn how to grow a garden.
>Learn how to create usable salt from seawater
>Get chickens, sink a well, grow vegetables. >Also learn basics like simple repairs and how to handle a weapon. First aid is vital.
>Stockpile supplies like baby wipes, cigarettes, non-perishable goods. Toilet paper.
>Don't let anyone know you are stockpiling
>Develop close contacts with your family/trusted neighbours. You will need to help one another once society breaks down.

>nukes are magic
Everything 35 kilometres from the centre is vaporized? Are you having a fucking laugh? Ever since it became possible, strategy has moved towards having a larger number of smaller, more accurate nukes to take out specific things. There's no need to kill everyone in the opposing country; all you have to do is devastate their industry and transport so they can't make war properly.

Most people in suburbs and even a lot of people in cities would survive the initial round and then die in the subsequent chaos.

What would happen if some idiot nuked Yellowstone?

Like Canada's even a country

>IT'S NOT HAPPENING
yeah, what ever keeps you sleeping at night.

Attached: WW 3 illuminati card.jpg (573x810, 66K)

If you are going to use bleach for water purification google essential oil bottles.
They are cheap as fuck and allow you to more precisely add the correct amount bleach to water.

Attached: 31LZywsV6EL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

>miles of dirt or water
gamma radiation is cut in half every seven centimetres of water. If you could hide in a big plastic bubble at the bottom of a swimming pool you'd be completely safe from any radiation above.
Your main problem with fallout is that radioactive dust will get into your house through the air, not that gamma rays from the outside will go through the walls (although of course some will).

I wonder if you could design a house that had a kind of concrete inner core, to which you could retreat if it ever actually HAPPENed

Nothing. The magma core is under six or seven miles of solid rock. No nuke would come anywhere close to penetrating it. The most powerful natural events like supervolcano eruptions are on a scale that makes nukes look like nothing; the last Yellowstone eruption was nearly 600 times more powerful than all the nuclear weapons ever built put together

i would advise you guys to buy this. it has everything you need.
iodine, all minerals you need, a shelf life of 10 years minimum and 1 pack feeds a grown man for 1 whole day.

Attached: NRG5_Notration[1].jpg (732x768, 88K)

Also remember that bleach itself will eventually denature into water over time.

Pool shock / Sodium hypochlorite is powdered bleach and keeps a lot longer - you just make the bleach up as you need it.

that or buy a katadyn pocket.
filters out 99.9 % of all contents

Attached: 41zY7NoRaEL[1].jpg (280x500, 20K)

Those are terriblr, and really only good as a last resort before cannabalism

Not happening. Not even Trump is dumb enough to launch rockets at Syria from the fucking Persian gulf, easily within range of Iranian anti-ship weaponry.

Within minutes of those ships firing at Syria, they are sunk by Iran.

plain wrong. i have them myself and already tested them. they are pretty good.

IDGAF about WW3. It's just a distraction. I will stay in America and kill Jews, pedos and tyrants.

Jews Die First. Bring on the war!

>miles
Exageration, but it may as well be miles as it does take a great deal, much more than any normal person would have the ability to use.

The only chance of WW3 is if Trump is removed in a coup.

Trump would much rather have corrupt business dealings with Putin than bomb him.

>everything @35 km is vaporized

When did I say that? I get you are ESL, but come on man. Dont be so obtuse

Nukes aren't real.

look up the TM 31-210, it shows you how to make explosives from house hold items

>The TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook is a United States Army technical manual intended for the United States Special Forces describing manufacture of improvised weapons and explosives from readily available materials, from junk piles, common household chemicals and supplies purchased from regular stores.

Way ahead of you desu.

Ww3 is coming

Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 00000000terrr.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

What the fuck is going on with the clusters around Colorodo, North Dakota, etc?

How will those areas look like after being bombed with 50 nukes at once?

Nukes aren't real. Do not live in fear.

Thread theme music
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734

Its habbening!

Sooner or later...

WWIII is not coming. compared to the cuban missile crisis, kicking out a few diplomats is nothing.

remember, nothing will ever happen. there will be another great war. your life will just get slowly more impoverished and miserable until you die a stranger in your own country, surrounded by shitskins and third world trash

Attached: 1520968722517m.jpg (676x1024, 73K)

>kicking out a few diplomats

KEK

read the news faggot

You have to be a literal retard to believe WW3 would ever even happejn

>You have to be a literal retard to believe WW1 would ever happen
t. people circa 1915

>1915

Attached: eividdu.jpg (537x515, 35K)

thats all thats happened, hassan. skripal died, may kicked out some russian diplomats, putin kicked out some bong diplomats. the end

Commie level education.

I have fuck all, I’m still studying. Although I want to prep and go innawoods before shit goes down but that doent seem to be likely as we arw accelerating.

Aside from that , if you survive the first strike just scavange and lay low, do not pick sides. There would be no force fighting for us, sure some military personel might defect or help but no power wants us to survive. We need to survive more than we need to fight.

proof?

dude
were talking about way different things nowadays. thats why i said read up the news

>HURRDURRR IDS HABBENING GUISE THIS TIME FOR REAL
Can you fuck off?

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Commie

Attached: asia selvä.jpg (1200x630, 188K)

Bleach is a dollar and can do something like 10k gallons per jug so its good for poorfags.
But yeah I agree filters are a really good idea because they don't go bad in a few months.

Attached: 1487985619974.jpg (968x1024, 61K)

Get to the Coast, Steal a yacht.... get to S. America.

I can't wait for conscription desu. It's gonna be hype.
I've been lifting and eating tons of protein for 4 years now. I'm fuckin swole brah. I'm jacked. I'm fuckin ready.

Attached: 1521057729075.jpg (371x235, 37K)

2024 is the year. Anyone else agrees?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed just like all the other cities in Japan. You can find photos. Looks exactly the same. Also, flowers started growing 2 weeks after the bombings and there have never been any signs of fucking increased radiation.

It was a fucking like that created an entire industry if fear mongering nuke BS in the 50s and into the Cold War era...

(((Einstein))) (((Oppenheimer)))

>apterus
I see you are a man of taste as well

Attached: sabbas-apterus-lollipop-w.jpg (1581x1024, 257K)

Agreed, I have two cases of emergency food bars good for at least a couple months survival on their own. Not bad mixed with hot water either.

This. Most people never lock their sailboats/yachts because no one knows how to fucking sail these days. Kek.

Eating the same thing day after day. I give you two weeks before you an hero.

Nah it's gonna be soon. That's why (((Trump))) was installed.
They use him and his idiot brain, his total lack of knowledge, and his ego, to get it started. After it's launched, they can throw him under the bus and say
>Oh it wasn't America who started it. We're not a warlike people, honestly! It was just that hothead Trump. We got rid of him now, our hands are clean, tee hee.
>Of course we're in the war now, we can't just stop. That's not our fault though, tee hee!

Attached: gettyimages-687331840.jpg (1549x1024, 159K)

I would rather die here.

pointless. when ww3 begins there will be no america after that anymore.
just people fighting for themselves.

Those are locations of nuclear missile silos.

Jews Die First

If you live in the South you'll always be okay. Good neighbors & well armed.

i'm sorta to slightly prepared. anyone know about thyroid pills. potassium iodine, calcium phosphate, bentonite clay. how to use? what it can do? how good is it?

I think they'll tell Trump
>Don't worry, it'll be WW3, but we can keep it non nuclear. As long as we don't launch then they won't launch, and if they don't then we don't. It's totally manageable, sir :^)

Then a few months later later egg him on
>we have clear reports that the Russians are about to hit us with a nuke. This is a ttal slam dunk intelligence wise, iron clad sir. All 17 intelligence agencies have independently verified this. In addition, our allies' reports say the same thing. Britain, Germany, Sweden, Saudi and Israel. America is about to be nuked sir. You don't want that on your name. You don't want to go down in history as the one who let millions of americans dies in a fiery nuclear holocaust. The only way to protect Americans is to take their launching base out...with a nuke of our own. I'm afraid it's the only way sir.

>"But what if they then retaliate?"

>They're going to hit us regardless. They think you're weak sir, that's why they're doing it. Sending a strong message by nuking them first will show them you're strong and will get them to back off. They know that responding in kind would end the world, so they'll suck it up and take it. They won't hit back, sir :^) The situation is critical, we need a decision in 30 minutes sir :^)

>assuming a person is that stupid.
If it's good enough for the coast guard it is doable not cozy.

You act like this shit hasnt been scripted since forever and that Trump isn't a kike puppet.

I was going to start this general but I guess I'll just post what I have now.

I made this map based on the supposition that the main actors would be the US and China. In this scenario Russia tries to stay out of the conflict before inevitably being sucked into it. The same would go for the other BRICS countries.

Realistically, a lot of SE Asia should be allied with China but that's not a guarantee since the US is far more popular. There's also the chance a lot of Eastern Europe is L-4 if not contested between the US and Russia. South Korea is also contested in my opinion due to what's going on with NK.

It's not a perfect map but it is what it is.

Attached: World War Three (03-13-18).png (6460x3480, 3M)

Most people are ready to surrender after going 2 days without food.

Nothing will fucking happen you imbecils.

Attached: gay.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Fuck surviving this shit.
Some user was talking about a tank full of helium, to off yourself, anyone have more info on this?