What do you think about Muslims who abandon Islam? Can they assimilate?

What do you think about Muslims who abandon Islam? Can they assimilate?

Attached: ex muslim.jpg (1652x1652, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/hundreds_of_asylum_seekers_in_finland_converting_from_islam_to_christianity/9744118
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_minority_of_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

African Christians rape just as much as African Muslims here. I don't want a brown swarthy mass infecting my country to be honest.

They need to fuck off from this continent. You mutts can take them in if you want them

Sleeper agents.

Rarely.

Lebanese are ok in my experience. The rest of the levant is subhuman.

What about Muslims that convert to Christianity?
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/hundreds_of_asylum_seekers_in_finland_converting_from_islam_to_christianity/9744118

Attached: Untitled.png (604x801, 413K)

The only difference between christians and muslims is that christians had to change their religion to comply with roman/pagan laws of the time. If Europe was muslim and the arabs were christian we'd have some jesus akbar terrorists and arabs butches dressed like nuns.

Why I would care about 0,1 % of Muslims?

reminder Arabs are white

Attached: 1515747918583.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Yes, once they break free from Islam their hatred of it grows exponentially.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_minority_of_Greece

It all depends on whether they are honest about it.
In Northern Greece we have a substantial Greek-muslim minority around 1.5% of the total Greek population. They VERY rarely, if ever, cause any trouble. As far as I am concerned they are Greeks.
taqiya makes it very hard to know whether a muslim is honest about leaving islam, or whether it is a tactic to inflitrate in a society and then start the usual preaching faggotry.

So Arabs are inherently terrorist, that's what you said?

But why you said they are white here ?

They can assimilate well however, it is largely dependent on where they were born.
You're now going to have a good result with someone who is from a culture of rape and pillage even if they abandon the source. Whereas if they're born in a western civilization they can fit well into society.
It's not Islam that causes the problems it's the culture of the people that does. Islam just amplifies the amount of trouble they cause.

This woman is white.

Assimilate to what? Arab culture? Asian culture? I'm sure they can. As long as they stay in their own societies they will work it out somehow.

this
Fuck eternal christcuck merimutt
They cant stop themselves

If they abandon the extremist views and accept western values, yes.

Pretty you fucking faggots said that at some point

They can assimilate on my dick tbqh.

Muslim religion openly advocates lying about your religion to your enemies; therefore I don't trust them

Bosnian female Muslims?

Only if they let you put a crusader baby in them.

They get the rope too, specially if they leave Islam to enable their degeneracy.
It's not so hard to understand, just stay in your country.

maybe

Sort of, they're submissive and will just follow the koren without question instead of reforming it a thousand times like how Europe did with christianity. It says in the old testament that a woman shouldn't show her hair in public so do the math

No, brown people must go back to their countries

I know ex-muslims.
I know hidden ex-muslims.
I know people whos parents fleet from Islam.
I see arab women that are "free".

Some are like your normal agnostic crowd, some are conservative but many are left leaning.
The guys I know are also on Sup Forums.
The girls become slutty very fast.
I mean two of my plates parents turned away from Islam. One girl is turkish and one is Moroccan.

Judgement of Muslims depends on specific sect and nationality, but ex muslims are something to be skeptical of, particularly militantly anti-Islamic ex Muslims. It's like they're playing some 4D Taqiya shit, I prefer someone who openly says they hate me.

>that picture
Jesus, white people are the perpetrators of degeneracy.

So that's the hold up. Good to know.

Attached: The False Prophet.jpg (300x169, 18K)

But why do you people always vote for parties that want bring more and more immigrants?

Attached: 8217dc3b-b733-4d89-a6e6-49e2c39a731a.png (643x436, 200K)

>pic
You go, mämmi bros

I still don't trust em

only a small %

Attached: 1520720109677.jpg (1108x658, 262K)

It is the easiest way to get guaranteed residence permit.

Attached: taqija.jpg (350x264, 33K)

It's not real freedom of choice when every party are fo immigration on a certain scale.

Attached: 1521278119076.jpg (540x635, 124K)

if they' abandon islam they're not muslim
dumb fuck
pic related is you, uncle al tomi the house sandnigger
not me tho
i'm a field sand nigger
i'll never put milk in my coffee
make it sweet, make it weak

Attached: MargaretBowland.jpg (380x378, 22K)

Some Arabs looks Italian-ish like she, but she's not white.

1. The only anti-immigrant party we have gets a lot of votes and is in government, though they are ofcourse cucked and not a real solution
2. We also have a shitton of jewish-liberal marxists in this country due to comfort levels and culture. I estimate roughly 50% are "conservative" leaning and 50% are complete immigrant deepthroaters

they assimilate better than any other non-whites since they are part of the same caucasian race.

Attached: 21576393_117321942302666_1147803097590923264_n.jpg (1080x1349, 124K)

Ex-muslim here. Don't trust us, most of our kind are still savage. savages that don't even fear their god anymore, so there's nothing holding us back

Fucking this

Yes, my mother is ex-Muslim, her entire family cast her out because she gave birth to me and I am the son of a white non-muslim man. She recalls friends being stoned to death (We are both born in England), they had been sent to Pakistan for disobedience, She had been abused by her family and has massive distrust of Muslims. I would bet money she'd be with Edl rather than MDL in a civil war, we all absolutely hate Muslims. There are many non-muslim Muslims though and that is a serious problem, my mother will drink alcohol and eat pork in public, many of these non-muslims who are actually sleeper agents will not and they will say they are 'vegan' or 'prefer living healthy lifestyles' so its possible but be careful, many of them are not who they say they are. I would suggest pretending to be curios about Islam and if they say 'it's a vile religion' outright then you will know they are not Muslims, then you gotta share some pork and a glass of wine with them. If they agree they are probably genuine but they can disobey Islam for the 'greater Jihad against the kuffar' so always b careful.

still a sandnigger, that race traitor should be breeding white babies

>What do you think about Muslims who abandon Islam?

I legitimately respect them. Abandoning Islam almost certainly means they'll be disowned by most if not all of their family and friends. Its also dangerous as you can be arrested for it in most Muslim countries and even outside those countries it makes you a target for terrorists.

Considering how backwards and absurd the religion is, I suspect there might be more of them then we hear about; but they keep their opinions to themselves for the reasons I listed above.

Attached: Ataturk on Islam Portrait.jpg (850x400, 67K)

Sounds like taqqiya, watch as in the next few years there is a rise in "christian extremism".

No it doesn't.

You people are so fucking dumb holy shit....

She's pretty, but not all Arab women are. If you could only see some of the young unibrowed habiptis here that are covered in makeup and are still disgusting.

>degenerate whore leaves her family and religion and whores around like the average dumb american slut

Wow what an achievement
Islam is the ultimate redpill you cucks

No. If they were once a Muslim they cant be trusted. Wolf in sheeps clothing just waiting for the opportunity to strike.

Pretty sure she's Canadian. Which makes perfect sense of course.

It doesn't matter if a few muslims assimilate. Not enough will.

Pic related

Attached: n-a-x-a-l-t-not-all-ix-are-like-that-the-mistaken-1633634.png (500x441, 50K)

What do you propose to do smarty pants?

If a woman can leave her family she can leave you just as easily.

No, she's from Florida

Attached: DWAdJwqXUAAjfKI.jpg (1536x2048, 275K)

don't trust them.

Attached: karadawi.jpg (394x394, 41K)

Select Muslims are Caucasoid, so racemix is okay

Most are just degenerates.

Attached: 1495620665759.jpg (1102x892, 257K)

What's with the post about the cities of Ontario and saying she thinks they're accurate?

Depends on their race

No, this is deception. Pol is jew-wise, exactly the same shit with muslims.

Actually, abandoning Islam makes them better Muslims..

>hundreds of asylum seekers
All men I'm guessing?

Maybe you're right
Just saw a Florida plate in one of the pictures

So sick of the ass-imilate memes. A lion does not assimilate into a herd of antelope.

Europeans and people from the middle east are like cousins they are not very distant

in a sleeping cell mode they can even drink alcohol and eat pork, so that we don't see them as real believers.

Attached: CWDCK9PUAAATsLO.jpg (750x950, 132K)

>do they assimilate
Yeah, they become massive party animals. My best mate in school was a fucking based hilarious ex-Muslim Paki.

but what will your friend do when shit hits the fan? what side do you think he will choose?

Attached: 2ea6a6da45e13c5aa2b8e9f0172ab3b4.jpg (720x720, 104K)

they could. there can, however, not be a general answer. it depends always on the individual.
and life is a give and take. if an immigrant benefits the society he wants to live in, this is ok in my book.
creating paralell societies and importing useless, hostile wellfare leeches is of course not ok...

Fucking race traitor this is how you created eternal mutt.

race realism, as well as economic and cultural consideration on a immigration policy are a good thing.
however, this 100% racist extremism is putting you in an completely untennable position. what are you going to do to people with 1 brown grandparent? with someone with 1% african dna? where do you draw the line?

no, she is now an anti white paki with essentially the same anti western, pro garbage attitude sans the traditional boundaries of islam

sage

Yes. Islam is backwards.

mamy of them do not care at all about religion. they may only want a better asyum case. if they are uneducated, all-male, wellfare-leeches they can fuck off no matter what stupid things they believe...