Nationalism is a Joke, We the Rich Don't Care About You Poorfags

And when I say poorfag I don't just mean lazy hobos and welfare bums. If you're not making 250K a year you're a fucking stupid poorfag in my opinion. Think your hot shit with your 150K a year government job? HA, we consider you a fucking stupid peasant and laugh at you working freaks. We the wealthy laugh our asses off when a poorfag considers himself """"sucessful"""" for making 6 figs.

The only thing that can stop us from getting richer and richer, is the Democrats, they are the only fucks who care about you poorfags, but you poorfags are probably going to keep voting Republican, hahahaha losers!

Attached: wealthy.jpg (440x314, 19K)

Okay democrap tard.

Me a Democrat? HAHAHA No fuck them, they want to tax me to pay for you subhuman freaks. I'd rather vote in a Republican who will simply guy services that are needed so me and my buddies can get richer. You fucking peasant.

to all the newfags who may come across this thread, this is what a low effort LARP looks like

250K a year is still poor

This is unironically how these assholes think desu.

You're just jealous because you will never be as talented or successfully as these people.

Most of them worked hard for their money.

If we were to redistribute all wealth equally, it will not take long for former rich people to become rich again.

>they are the only fucks who care about you poorfags
Is this the 1800s?
Democrats are playing identity politics now. As a white male it would be suicide to go to them.

Is anyone else concerned about McCabe? I find it very concerning.
OP, can you please donate the necessary BTC to fund his pension? I can act as the broker for this transaction.

Post a timestamp with your bank account amount or fuck off right now larping faggot.

the Democrats care about poorfags about as much as Hitler cared about the Jews

that may be so, but this user obviously isn't one of them. they wouldn't even bother coming here

Wow this is a poorly thought out larp

>is the Democrats, they are the only fucks who care about you poorfags
Only if you aren't a white male

Attached: 1504793588745.png (1200x805, 360K)

Attached: 1518221817664 (1).webm (534x398, 869K)

Fuck off redddit libtard trustfundbaby.

>The only thing that can stop us from getting richer and richer, is the Democrats, they are the only fucks who care about you poorfags
Your LARP has a credibility problem.
The Democrats are a bunch of Ivy League 1%ers who virtue signal about 'diversity & inclusion' to obscure their work to protect and perpetuate their elite class privelige. They are convinced that they are rich because they deserve to be and all those hicks in flyover country are poor because they are racist bigots. The Democrats aren't going to hurt the rich because the Wall St/Sillicon Valley/Hollywood/Media millionaires are their most influential members.

Weird, you introduce yourself as rich capitalist here.

Yet you sound excatly kike soyboy college faggot with a debt.

uh huh.

SAGE

It's unironically not

1/8

Eat the poor

SAGE.

btw. dear faggot youre saying you laugh at working people.

Yet if you were rich you would know that maintaining it requires you to worklike 12-16 h a day.
And that you have to constantly be under a phone.
And that you would encounter enormous stress.

Money earning themselves while you t with legs on a desk and cigar in mouth is only a FICTIONAL MOVIE IDEA of wewlthiness.

Please explain yourswlf leftypol nigger.
You dont even try to sound believable.

Nonotheless im amused.

Europoor mad as fuck

that would be extremely easy to fake

that's fine. Its your money. I have no right to it, and realistically if I can't carve out my own means of survival then its best I not be able to convince a woman to bare my child.

Sounds like you need to stop drinking the institutionalized SOYLENT® Meal Replacement.

250k is slave shit. Until you're a living god of industry with personal patents and private armies you're a joke.

Okay fake one right now.

WTF I LOVE DEMOCRATS NOW

Attached: 1518145022093.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

Okay democrap tard.

>EDIT THE SOURCE OF A WEBPAGE RITE NOW IF IT SO EASY!!!
jesus christ you're retarded

Attached: 1510976777582.jpg (408x450, 29K)

Amerymutt for president

This LARP fails to recognize that both parties are essentially the same and neither cares about anything besides getting money from the rich for their reelection campaigns and becoming rich themselves.

Also sage this garbage thread.

And just like that OP disappears from his slide thread

>it's so easy but hur i wont do it

Attached: 1512910611462.png (629x504, 36K)

I HATE YOU OP AND I HATE THE RICH REVOLUTION NOWWW

Attached: ycz0w61mutwy.png (675x808, 30K)

This falseflag is so blatantly obvious I am convinced its a double false flag. Kill yourself.

bin this trash

Greeks are hilarious

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Feels so good to be rich, stay mad you poor fags

Don't worry nigger, when the civil war starts all of your shit will be mine.

I know this is retarded bait but I’ll go. $150k a year puts you in the top 5% in the US dumbass. How could that be “poor”? I live in NYC which is one of the most expensive cities in the US and make around $160k. I’m not rich as fuck but it allows me to buy an apartment every year and rent it out so it’s all good.

Congrats on outing yourself as a rentier-ass-licking urban bourgeois parasite. Your entire city is the tapeworm causing most of the economic constipation in our economy. Go ahead and gentrify out the rest of your poor so we can burn you off wholesale.

i can't tell what's more pathetic, this being real or a larp

Its like someone read the back cover to "Psychology for dummies" at the book store and then decided to come post here.

Actually most democrats aren't 1% ivy leaguers. Lyndon Johnson the ultimate democrat establishment candidate never went to an ivy league school.

How many bitches have you fucked, OP?

Attached: 1462595839353.png (540x790, 137K)

Only in New York City.

I would’ve thought it’s plenty in Australia ?

It's part of a Jewish recruitment text

wtf i love communism now!

Are you serious? Have you looked at the Democrats lately? Lyndon Johnson was President before most people on this board were born. Obama went to both Columbia and Harvard. Liz Warren taught at Harvard. The list goes on and on. The Democrats are a coastal party run for the benefit of the most exclusively educated people on the planet. They try and paper-over their class privelege as America's aristocracy by nodding towards racial diversity which just means that rich Asians and rich blacks can join their country club party too.

Worst LARP i have ever seen. Only marxists think the typical Republican thinks that way. Guess what your Neocon shit puppets who have the same ideology (globalism) act the same like democrats. Its just an Illusion of choice. (((Democracy))) will never work

You’re not making 250k you fucking liar.

If you were your ass wouldn’t be on here talking about it.

Take your bullshit to Reddit

extra sage for dead thread

sigh
society is ruined by people like you
t. young fucker struggling to pay the rent in the town i was born

Well I know you are a shill cause the 1%ers made a fortune while Obama was in office

and your $250k?.....LOL

I'm Jewish

I look down on anything that brings in less than 500k quarterly

This.

t. Former President Barack Obama