Does it bother anybody else the shit that happened in the last fight between these two?

I mean Naruto is faster than Sasuke (the fastest Ninja pretty much) and is physically stronger than him too. I'd expect things to be even with Sasuke by Sasuke's Jitsus, fighting style and eye abilities, matching them and we also have Naruto's massive chakra and new techniques to consider.

I'm not saying Naruto should win but why did they have similar speed and strength in the final fight?

I was expecting each one to be using their own unique abilities and coming up with their own techniques. Instead we got Sasuke somehow punching Naruto across the map and Sasuke being faster than naruto and stuff.

I get if Naruto was holding back his speed and strength but they even say that Naruto got serious in it.

Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke but Sasuke was trying to kill him.

It bothers me that Naruto is okay to be discussed on Sup Forums now.

>Does it bother anybody else the shit that happened in the last fight between these two?

Not as much as this sentence structure does.

>unironically trying to find logic in a shounen fight
this is a 18+ site kiddo

Nardo didn't use sage mode in fist fight........

Fuck off you piece of shit Naruto spammer. Don't think Sup Forums hasn't noticed you spamming your trash Naruto threads every 30 minutes

Because mods have been neglecting Sup Forums and allowing underaged redditors to infect Sup Forums like OP for instance

No, it's because moot made the choice to permit Naruto here. Don't you remember the shitfest?

moot is ded, and the naruto allowance should be too

This newfag Narutard really loves abusing the subject line. You really can tell he is from reddit

You have to consider that Naruto did the bulk of the fighting against Kaguya, a superior opponent while Sasuke wasn't. He'd also just gone through this whole guantlet of final bosses and the war and had done more fighting than Sasuke. On top of that Sasuke when he used Chibaku Tensei on the Bijuu also was absorbing their chakra for his use in the fight and despite all of this he was still ONLY matching Naruto who had half of the Kyuubi again.

You should stop samefagging, OP. Your sentence structure is evidence of you having failed grammar school.

user, op hasnt even finished high school

>reddit spacing
is this bait guys? It has to be bait.

redditfag get ye gone

The yin and yang seals give them some undefined ability until the end of the fight

> I get if Naruto was holding back his speed and strength but they even say that Naruto got serious in it.

he was fully serious, its justthat sasuke is simply better than him ffs,

people are still in denial that their beloved fag isnt the strongest...

well he still has Talk no Jutsu so he wins anyway

Reddit spacing is a meme started 2-3 years ago and even then people were being ironic.
i.e. Not an actual thing.

rinnegan has spacetime hax

How desperate are you in samefagging your shit thread, narutard. Also, you should remember to take your asthma medication. Looks like you need it.

>ffs >...

Remember remember the 5th of November