What happened to Black lives Matter ????

What happened to BLM ? Ever since President Trump took office I haven’t seen BLM on TV any more.

Attached: E721D058-0AFB-4AB7-97D2-86ACCCC4C05D.jpg (350x233, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA1GqIU0WmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss them too

Literally no happenings anymore, i hate my life.

They finally wised up and came to the realization that black lives don't matter.

I remember every month these people were protesting. Even class got interesting since the professors let us choose sides in class. Now they are gone. What happened to them ???

I legit think I am a happening addict.

Is there a support group?

put on hold due to bad election optics. They will be back tho.

it sucks that they haven't been active since trump took office. i need happenings to keep life interesting

So your telling me because Trump won they all went home ????
Why did they protest so much then ? This doesn’t make any sense.

everyday i pray for russia and you to nuke each other to pieces and taking africa and china with you.

The money from outside funding dried up, obviously.

SOROS money dried up.

remember that these niggers marched through berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=lA1GqIU0WmA

Attached: 13311753.gif (500x295, 994K)

The funding dried up. It went the way of Occupy.
Frankly, this shit pops up every election, moreso when the term limits run out.

Attached: black history month.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

Germany is beyond saving.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/
Keep comin back

I’ve heard of this Soros character. Can some one explain to me how he vested money into this BLM movement ??? I mean I thought these people operated on their own. Hell I remember seeing their merchandise on the Walmart website. My understanding of their operations where something happens they ban together. Then March the street and basically ruin a city. With out the need of money.

Trump defunded their parent groups who where giving them money.

just like yours

if they are beyond saving then you are already lost

Attached: 1453321144161.png (420x420, 11K)

>10% black people

this is why BLM failed. White people cared more about the movement then blacks.

I guarantee you they will be back in 2020. Just like how ANTIFA comes out of their shell every 4 years.

>tl; DR: it was a political movement and they lost.

Really is this true? Based Trump.

Listen up Eurofags, America has 350+ Million people, we are bound to have a few crazies. Your population is already 70%+ muslims and leftists..

Didn't a few of their big leaders end up dead?

BLM leader died

Too expensive to maintain this far from an election

Europe is 97% white, friend.

Oh...man I haven’t Benin around very long then :/ so who is this soros man ? I’ve heard of him before wasn’t he in a conecentrarion camp ? And how did he influcence BLM ??? I’m a bit ignorant I never really paid much attention to the topic until just recently since I haven’t seen BLM on tv any more.

Romanians aren't white.

and stop stealing hubcaps

Soros told them to rebrand themselves as Antifa.

whatever

Attached: 1510604802087.jpg (761x792, 43K)

every ngo that protests government or bring in migrants or fights for migrant rights are founded and funded by Soros

Federal funding dried up?

Or maybe they just riot under the banner of Antifa now.

Would it be okay to label BLM movement as a frustration movement ???

Media probably finished milking them
Just like those hands up don’t shoot movements

Tossed them away like the cheap hookers they were

"""White"""

Attached: 1518796925079.jpg (503x767, 38K)

everything needs money, genius

fucking hell you Americans are pathetic

Attached: 56% and dropping.jpg (1786x1104, 514K)

talcum x is ded? deray is ded? damn, can't mine any more keks out of those lolcows now, F

Didn't matter obviously or we would have heard

Office of Environmental Justice
As an organization founded to promote peace, non-violence, and justice, we have a responsibility to take action against systemic violence and racism in this country. That includes the murder of Black folks at the hands by police as well as the policies that allow those transgressions to go unpunished.

President Donald Trump has taken aim at the Environmental Protection Agency with regulatory rollbacks and deep proposed budget cuts, it may come as no surprise that the Office of Environmental Justice is on the chopping block.

Soros is funding other projects.

Attached: 1520705557184-pol.jpg (736x1108, 102K)

Well that does explain a lot. I had no idea the President was defunding organizations.

Come back for your daily happening methadone.

So this soros guy how is he rich ? What does he own ???

it was a media psyop
imagine instead of running talking heads and cama of nogs nationwide getting policed, they show all the footage of nogs blasting other nogs in chicago alone during that time
also soros was in concentration camps, he literally sold jews out to be put into concentration camps and then took their assets (which is pretty based and what we should all be doing to jews)
blm was just soros capitalizing on the tray tray drama and niggers proclivity to ape herding in order to cause some chaos and make some money on the side

BLM is still around. it was winter, the north east just had like three blizzards. theyll be back once the weather warms up, thats also when blacks come outside and commit more crime

s/was/wasn't
fuck touchscreen keyboards

They are done. There are some fragmented groups but they will only riot in packs.

Attached: Chicago Police Dispatch.png (1024x768, 800K)

>Is there a support group?
I thought this was one

Attached: pol_happening.gif (1221x850, 425K)

wow that is really bad

Because it's cold.

No, seriously, it's the same reason the /cpd/ threads drop off over the winter, and why weird, bullshit news stories dominate during the cold months. Niggers cannot fucking deal with cold AT ALL, it's tough to even run down to the liquor store, let alone standing and yelling and sheeet out in the cold. Once it's above 50-60 degrees consistently they'll start popping up like nappy-headed mushrooms.

Also why Antifa has gone to ground, the majority of their membership has classes over the winter, and if they fuck up exams they'll likely get booted out of housing or get a wrist smack from their parents. Some token rabble rousing, but again, until school lets out or at least the big exams are over, they're laying low.

Attached: cdfa813e7b889bdc843a734b8cce2d2f.jpg (736x1056, 109K)

>I haven’t seen BLM on TV any more.
If it's not on TellaVee uh I mean T.V it doesn't exist

Attached: Not a Jew.jpg (209x241, 10K)

>same thing that happened to occupy

The controlled opposition ran out of money, they were only set in place to counter actual movements like the real tea party and those wanting to end the fed.

soros stopped signing the organizers checks and moved on to paying hollowood bitches to metoo

Wow. So was soros funding it threw a back channel of some sort. Per say an orginzation that became defunded by the President once he took office ? Or was it all of the factors from above ???

no, because trump won whoever was behind blm stopped funding them and it all died

Their funding got cut. You think it was actually a "movement"?

They were absorbed into Antifa weren't they?

Well thank you my people of Sup Forums :) I couldn’t have asked this question on regular internet cuss I would be shut down. By google :) or by any other social media site.

He owned voting machines that were used throughout the 90's. He also has made a fortune on PUT options made "coincidentally" proximal to false flag events. For example he purchased a PUT option that MGM stock would decline right before the Las Vegas massacre. Low and behold, their stock went down, so he doubled a few billion right there.

Nah, Occupy went to shit because the oppression stack came in and those of us worrying about banal things like making sure there was food fucked off because they were a bunch of ingrates. Thought they should have more say just because they had a slit between their legs or weren't white.

Me too man. It's been so long. The worldcup will provide some solid chimpouts. Mark the days when Morocco and Algeria play and watch the news.

We did, you weren't on for it. Another black ironically shot him during a robbery.

Holy shit I can't believe I missed that, that's hilarious.

Nice trips
Wasn't there another one who got shot in New Orleans while riding his bike at 1 am? Or is that the same guy

Shifting narrative

Attached: W4dJMSkso-7CyGx8YCzcf4muyWDKdYrnylNRuR-0V9VQbb7Q2NznKsBzWkpe5n_o.jpg (600x800, 35K)

>What happened to Black lives Matter
probably ran out of soros funds / discontinued

push up roll, dont mind me

SJWs attack people who'll roll over, who they can get something from.

They went for Bernie Sanders, a civil rights activist.

They only went after Trump after he threatened to strike back and they saw that that would be good theater.

I think they realized they caused a backlash too.

Soros funding dried up once he realised they didn't make a real impact and just became a meme.

>What happened to BLM ?

What happened to the anti-war left after Bush?
What happened to OWS?
Where did atheism activists go?
Why did the anti-NSA crowd go away under Obama?
What happened to the anti-globalist left?

The worst part is that I've personally seen so many politically minded people turn around on issues or drop them with seemingly no awareness or consistency.

Attached: Cuban Lexi Agrees To Suck.webm (640x386, 2.85M)

What happened to BLM? Clearly whomever was bankrolling it stopped.

Organizing a BLM event isn't cheap.

>What happened to BLM ?
Soros is funding anti Silicon Valley groups now

It was propaganda sponsored by the jews.

Im serious. The whole purpose was to incite hatred against Obama and blacks because of his middle east policy.

They then created such a huge outcry of fake news channeling whites into ready made "alt-right" news sources like britebart etc, the donald, etc. all created and controlled by Jews whom got BEST GOY TRUMP elected.

And blamed all their shinnanigans on "Russia".

Pretty obvious desu

Attached: IMG_1923.jpg (550x688, 131K)

"Oscars so White"

Was another variant of the Jewish assault on blacks.

Manufacturing consent to create blaxpotation films and brainwash black children.

Attached: IMG_1916.jpg (1397x1500, 540K)

Yeah let the thread die because the truth was put on it

was 56% white

jews cut funding

this