Why are amerifats ok with having a corrupt government?

Why are amerifats ok with having a corrupt government?

Attached: 7FA549E2-1157-465E-8094-03C13B88570F.jpg (750x733, 471K)

>niggers and spics starve
That’s ok with me.

no one gives a fuck anymore. i think that means rome is already a raging inferno. rip in peace the west

It literally says right there in the title LEGAL stupid fucking yurotrash

In general, the smaller the government the more corrupt because everyone is focused on the Big News.
Petty criminals run the school board, for example. The local school board paid more per square foot for a school than a DJI pays for an elegant headquarters building where they host million dollar customers.

Stop being edgy
Doesn’t make it right.

I'm okay with this.

This. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1509848362833.png (461x657, 584K)

It also doesnt make it corruption you fuck

>eu flag

I live in there and am in real estate. Want his address?

Based Bama Madman

we hate our corrupt government but we are a stupid fucking generation who doesn't vote and when we do vote we don't do enough fucking research nor do we examine both sides of an issue before deciding our stance on it.

all governments are corrupt.
thats how they function. stop believing in "le brotherhood of men" fairy tales.
everyones on their own and getting ahead is all that matters.

once you grow up you will understand.

And? The sheriff deserved it more than the criminals.

If the system allows a servant of the state (and thus the people) to legally funnel tax money into his own pocket the system itself is corrupt. It is just very open, very public corruption. Essentially the system is rubbing its balls in the face of the people while shouting "whatcha gonna do about it, peasant?" and you are gonna take it like a good little serf.

Criminal primal niggers and spics die, what is the issue?

>amerifats
Says the memamerican

Because of retards like this guy and greedy fuckers like that sheriff. Try being a guy who cares. "Lighten up, user" is all you'll ever hear

Legal =/= incorruptible

Nothing is harder for children to understand.

>Why are amerifats ok with having a corrupt government?
I'm not. If he's guilty, hang him.

>People like this were allowed into America during the height of the cold war

You have to go back.

>People actually believe this

>stop believing in "le brotherhood of men"
There is a brotherhood of good men, they are the ones who keep evil from the door
Just remember good always prevails eventually

My African American

the law in alabama gives the sheriff an allotment to buy food to feed the prisoners with. If he doesn't use it all he gets to keep whats left over. So lets just say he cuts a shit ton of corners to keep all he can. If you want to eat well in jail you have to buy your food because they'll give you enough to not get in trouble and no more

And this is why the public school system is pure pantsu on head retardation.

>legally

>Alabama
>beach house
wow, what a great investment...

Attached: 1481497192138.png (270x306, 163K)

because they are white, fat and weak

>europoor flag
>talking about corruption

Fpbp

good answer as any

And so do women, rag heads, chinks, gooks, dot heads, injuns and pink cave loving 'nillaz.

Did none of you fucking niggers even bother reading the article before getting uppity you fucking chimps?

>alabama law allows for sheriff to retain excess
>criminals still get feed

fpbp

nigger what the fuck this is like a textbook example of corruption

I live in Gadsden (Etowah County) and have two uncles that retired from the Gadsden Police Department and the State Troopers. While what Entrekin did was legal, it was immoral as fuck. To wit, this is the L E A S T of the evil shit that motherfucker did and has done. He is corrupt and his dead predecessor James Hayes was even worse. Etowah County is a living epitome of Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazzard.

Attached: 1521080338763.png (500x522, 125K)

Which one, he owns lots of property? Hello Etowah County user!

based

You've clearly ventured out into the world before and seen how shit the human race is.

Which is it?
You doubt american fears of a corrupt government going tryannical or you bitching about blatant anerican government corruption?
You EUfags deserve muslim dicks.

Sheriff should be assassinated

hear the rumors that he offed James to take his position while he was under investigation for running drugs over county lines?

Because americans are retarded statists. Inb4 niggers

worse yet, Left is taught not to examine both sides, because one side is unquestionable moral high ground and everything else is nazis.
(someone else can do the Right?)

How can this be legal?

It doesn't take much for them to "legally" take money. When they do they are meant to spend it on stuff for the community or department. Not sure how a beach house fits that.

it is fucked but they do corrupt shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I don't see how it will ever end unless the mob lynchings begin.

Why are you?

Why you hide your flag? Anyway, eu is corrupt as fuck.
Yep mexico is worst.