Indian brothers groomed white British schoolgirls with 'sweets and crisps'

>It's not just the muslim ones
Brothers Ara and Vino Rajenthiram used freebies and flattery to work their way into the hearts of their schoolgirl victims.
Winning their affection with sweets, crisps and the no-questions asked sale of cigarettes they flirted and fondled with their targets - some as young as 14 - to test their reactions.
Mobile numbers would then be exchanged leading to trips in flashy cars and alcohol-fuelled parties designed to encourage them to commit sex acts.
While working at the Best Price store on the corner of Grange Road West and Cole Street, Birkenhead, both brothers would take an interest in passing schoolgirls.
Some of their victims were first met while they worked at another store in the town. At both locations the tactics were the same.
Contact would begin with seemingly innocent approaches before the men’s sinister motives would eventually surface.
Free sweets and crisps would be offered - with the girls told to pretend they were paying so the brothers’ parents would not get suspicious if they looked back on CCTV.
Cigarettes would be sold with no questions asked over ID and boundaries crossed as flirting was often followed by the touching of breasts and slapping of bums in the shops.
But in other cases phone numbers would be swapped and messages - sometimes explicit - later shared on SnapChat, WhatsApp and Facebook.
Full story here: liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/freebies-flattery-how-shop-worker-13038135.amp

Attached: Freebies and Flattery.jpg (615x409, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/news/newsagent-jailed-for-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-1-1313155
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507273/Surgeon-gold-credit-card-attended-groomers-sex-parties.html#ixzz59sgVLQNt
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/cctv-released-man-wanted-connection-1346877
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/homeless-man-raped-teenage-girl-1347274
netmums.com/coffeehouse/home-life-8/faith-religion-97/974264-new-neighbours-muslim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: The state of British girls.jpg (499x1303, 108K)

would beat the shit out of these guys for hours

this seems kind of fake

That's what happens when you import people who can't even shit in toilet. In India rape is low, because it's not a crime and police are sleeping and raping.

Why do Indian men act like the biggest fucking creeps around white women?
Niggers and arabs just drop the pretenses and whip their dicks out the moment they see a white girl, but indians always pepper white women with gifts and text messages about how they want to slap and lick their delicious ass and tits..

All it takes to catch a fat British hen is some candy. And here I thought you were supposed to talk to them or some B's.

Did the girls show bob and vagen?

I am convinced now that the government created an underclass of white Brits for two reasons.

1. to be exploited. Social services routinely kidnaps children from poor families to be sold to pedos

2. An excuse to replace the white brit population

If you are white brit underclass, you should rebel against this at any opportunity. The government hates you with a burning passion.

Based poos. Wh*Toid women are sluts

Show bobs for crisps
Show vagene for Valentine's chocolates

>"As young as 14"

Shitskins are disgusting but if you're over the age of six and literally get lured in by candy you deserve to be raped.

no shit. its a parody.

Nice of you Pakistani Muslims to take time out of raping and murdering to repost this thread constantly. If you combined the Saville thread with this one you'd have more time to create "Oh aren't we oppressed" threads.

>Kid lets 2 Indian pedos touch ass for crisps.
>Girl and family burned alive for refusing to let muslims sell her for sex.

>crisps

Attached: 07D479E3-E762-4771-944C-89F1CAF667E1.jpg (695x516, 60K)

>Girl and family burned alive for refusing to let muslims sell her for sex.

source?

>pajeets are based they said

Attached: Poo2Loo-pledge.png (851x315, 462K)

>Crisps are chips
>Pakistani Muslims are Rapists

>sweets and crisps

You're sure they're not Americans?

Lucy Lowe read news

>lured with sweets and crisps
Absolutely quintessential!

hello redit new friend

Attached: teenage-girl-eating-crisps-model-released-B0PD15.jpg (1300x956, 145K)

Attached: adolescentes-problemas-peso-L-1.jpg (200x200, 9K)

An underclass also is vulnerable and will vote for gibs 90% of the time. So they get another coalition member to aid the elites looting the productive middle class.

Attached: girl-eating-potato-chips-D31RFX.jpg (866x1390, 150K)

Why are British children so easily coerced? Are even the little girls in England total whores?

Attached: Lastking.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

but aren't those whore traitors ? It's not like they raped children they were teen, fucking cunt they deserve death along those shitskins

Most cases they get lured with gifts because they are poor, plus tolerance bullshit (not all pakis) then they get raped.

Its just a culture clash. The most trusting and obedient people in the world have been colonized by millions of feral rape-apes.

Hello muhammad's cock sucker

A NEWSAGENT assaulted an 11-year old girl in his shop 16 years after being jailed for sexual offences against children he employed to deliver papers.

Mohammed Asghar, 56, told his 11-year-old victim: "I am a therapist and that's what therapists do".

Asghar, a prisoner in Saughton, had pled guilty previously at Edinburgh Sheriff Court to assaulting the girl on June 17 this year in his shop, Moons Newsagents in Mayfield Place, Dalkeith.

The 11-year old and a nine year old friend had gone into the shop to buy sweets.

The 11-year old asked for a tissue as her hands were dirty with bird droppings. Asghar asked the girls to go into the back shop.

He then locked the front door and closed the window shutters. Going out to his car he locked the girls inside. After a short while he returned and asked the nine-year old to go into the front shop.

The 11-year old was sitting in a chair and Asghar wet a tissue and began rubbing her legs with it and moving his hands under her shorts.

When the girl asked what he was doing, he replied: "I am a therapist and that's what therapists do".

He then lifted up her top, groped and kissed her.

The girl became scared and then her friend shouted that she had to go home as she had a school project to complete. Asghar opened the door and shutters, gave the 11-year old a magazine and told her not to tell her mother.

scotsman.com/news/newsagent-jailed-for-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-1-1313155

But wait what's Jimmy Savile's victim count up to now?

laughing at the people who think this is real

Attached: Inhales sharply.jpg (645x773, 87K)

I'm blaming the paki not the victims, from witness accounts they didn't go with pakis for sex, but then they got kidnapped, tortured, blackmailed, raped. These are stupid young girls here.
They lacked white male protection, what are you doing about it dumbarse?

>implying thambis are alpha enough
Desu the girls would exploit them not the other way around, why do you think we have arranged marriage

The newsagent is still open as well

Attached: _20180317_195836.jpg (720x980, 133K)

They're getting the same treatment niggers do at the hands of the Democrats in the USA. They're a vote plantation.

This. Those poos are the real victims. They got honey potted.

And pedos want us to believe we can trust our children to be critical of a situation and that they are capable of consent. LMAO

No seriously I really want to know what Savile's victim count is now, I mean it's been growing rapidly all day.

We can deal with the dangerous Indians with crisps touching kids and leave dealing with the mass raping and murdering committed by you muhammad fanboys until last.

Is this the same guys?

Attached: death to all jews.jpg (855x461, 114K)

So who gives a shit.
Ugly British whores deserve everything they get

jesus christ. the zombies will have a hard time forgetting this one.

How? Just how?

lol'd

INNUT BRUV, AT THE END OF THE DAY LIKE ITS EXACTLY THE SAME THING INNIT. NO NEED TO ENFORCE BORDERS BECAUSE ITS JUST PART N PARCEL OF LIFE, INNIT?

Attached: 1510893994361.png (586x578, 37K)

British women are meant to be our future.

POO'D

>phone numbers would be swapped and messages - sometimes explicit - later shared on SnapChat, WhatsApp and Facebook

I'm sorry dude but these 12-14 year old girls were sending 30 year old pakis snaps of their underage pussies. Just shameless.

Attached: Connoisseur-640x420.jpg (640x420, 112K)

WTF I love Indians now...

Pakistani gang sexually exploited a teenage girl plying her with drink and drugs
In one instance they tried to get her to sleep with a gold card carrying surgeon
Ten men are accused of sexually abusing the girl, 24, during a three-year ordeal
A court heard abuse began when she was 14 and that police failed to protect her
Men would drive from Birmingham, Rotherham, Oldham and London for her, Bradford Crown Court heard
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507273/Surgeon-gold-credit-card-attended-groomers-sex-parties.html#ixzz59sgVLQNt

Attached: 4A3B635900000578-5507273-image-a-20_1521151065148.jpg (306x472, 38K)

I dont know whats wrong with the standard of such brit girls. Here, a respectable women wont go near ugly scmucks like that.

Put poos in the loo and FLUSH

>Free sweets and crisps would be offered

Why are indians so bad at lying?

Do some people have a problem with me mentioning muhammad? I wonder why?

Attached: main-qimg-1a5528e63b34b2db62c89d09d9a6cf6d.png (600x397, 20K)

What the fuck are you on about lol

He was my ancestor.

I said most cases

so they agreed to and traded sexual favors for crisps. whats the problem here?

Attached: 1503977771963.jpg (500x500, 121K)

If this happened here in Sweden, they would only get community service and state aid to "rehabilitate" themselves to society

Then let's end the game right there,
English girls women whores are the fucking dustbin of humanity. If the future lies with them then get a passport, ship out and so goodbye to blighty. I wouldn't shit in the mouth of an English cunt. I hope they are all raped and butchered.
#notmysandniggercumbucket

not this thread again
shills are out in force

>Lauren Southern gets banned from UK, invited into EU parliament
>Pettibone and Selner get jailed for wrongthink, their voices get amplified
>Another muslim rape gang uncovered, rape rates similar to Congo
>Lord Pearson in parliament says we sharia law and wrongthink real
>BBC openly discriminates against white native population
It is time to seize the day lads
Lower and working classes are redpilled
Middle classes outside of Londonistan are redpilled somewhat, especially up north
We need to drop redpills everywhere, carpet bomb internet with low dose, none offensive redpills
Under press articles, twitter facebook etc of police forces, home office, MPs, BBC, press etc
DO:
Say how British state is actively working against white majority
How any dissent is squashed
How people who want to protect their families and communities are jailed for hate speech or wrongthink
How police covers up crimes of non whites
How police detains anyone who points at the problem
How other issues like heroine abuse are left to rot

DONT:
race war now
gas the kikes
its da joos
be offensive
be threatening
get banned

Anything offensive will be purged
Cold hard facts are best redpills
If we can make this into longer lasting operation it will perpetuate itself pulling overton window our way long term
Time has come for another battle of Britain and we are masters of memetic warfare
Take this pasta and drop it in all shill threads, that immediately stops them
Shills are afraid of good ideas

Attached: lock and load.png (664x941, 593K)

Check archive and catalog. Pakistani Muslims have been posting the exact thread all day and almost exactly the same one about Savile apart from his victims keep increasing.

Cry more, faggot.

Proof?

user he was running a shop a Indian shopkeeper will never give you anything for free its like the internet
>paki
>ancestor

>implying you can only have one ancestor

muhammad
Proof >catalog and archive

So, it’s happening in Scotland now too?

Attached: B34C248C-7AFB-4EF7-BA76-E4BE1A3847FF.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>implying raping Arabs count as ancestors

The Indian is to a paki what a Jew is to a Palestinian.
All fucking shit skins the lot of you. No friends here.

Police are searching for a man after a 16-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in broad daylight near Bristol city centre.
The incident happened in Redcliff Hill at about 2.15pm on Thursday, March 8.
A 16-year-old girl was touched inappropriately.
Crimestoppers have released a CCTV still of a man they want to speak to in connection with the assault which appears to have been taken from a bus stop on the slope.
The man is described as Asian with light coloured skin, 6ft tall, of skinny build and with a black beard.
The man was wearing a white headdress tied around his head with a long tail draped down his back.
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/cctv-released-man-wanted-connection-1346877

Attached: redcliffe-assault.jpg (615x923, 48K)

An Indians only goal in life is to get see the bobs and get inside the vagene of a white girl

That's partly why I'm considering moving, if I ever have kids I don't want my daughter to be surrounded by those fucking Pajeet creeps

Attached: 1516153272699.jpg (889x941, 167K)

Suspected to be muhammad

Ok but why are you defending rapists because they are indian?

If the parents dont educate their kids to avoid shitskins its their own fault. I hope every British slut gets raped, maybe that will open your eyes.

Aur mohhamd ke navase ho betichod, Maa chod donga
>friend
Pakis are my brother desu Anglo deserve every bit of it, I keep our quarrel aside on the issue of the anglos

He was technically correct
He said he was the rapist
He did what the rapists do

I remember 25 years ago in Hastings. Nearly every 5 series BMW,white of course, driven by Pakistan with 12-15yos in the passenger seat beside them. This is the second generation of race traitor British whores.

Britain is already dead. May they get overrun and butchered

No and I'm not defending pedos either. I'm pointing out the only reason Pakistani Muslims are constantly posting this is to slide other threads mainly to do with the shit they've been doing.

Excuse me one second... muhammad

This is the first time I have seen this posted

yes but then schools re-educate you to think brown people are victims and you should invest time to talk to them or even date

I agree. We do deserve it. We deserve it for going against Hitler. We could have wiped out the shitskin world when we had the chance. I mean of course we would have gassed the Germans for their role in it when they finished the shitskin because that's getting rid of evidence

muhammad
>archive
They don't even bother to change the text or pic.

...what?

I hope I'm not kidding myself when I think Swedish women are better than that.

If you cant control your children and counter leftist propaganda then I guess youre fucked.

A homeless asylum seeker raped a terrified 15-year-old girl in the alleyway he was sleeping in.
Muhammed Umar grabbed the schoolgirl in Narborough Road, Leicester , and threatened “something bad” would happen if she did not follow him.
She was overpowered and forced to have sex on a mattress in a passageway, off a side street where he was sleeping rough.
The 23-year-old had denied rape but was convicted unanimously by a jury at Leicester Crown Court.
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/homeless-man-raped-teenage-girl-1347274

Attached: UMAR_-_RAPE.jpg (615x627, 23K)

prepare for rage

netmums.com/coffeehouse/home-life-8/faith-religion-97/974264-new-neighbours-muslim.html

Nej det ar de inte

Was it muhammad?

As what did you guys reward him with? A house, a citizenship. More of your daughters ? Do tell

top kek. fuckin ban crisps m8 they're turning our innocent girls into fucksluts.

Ok I have been on and off pol all day and I didn't notice it before

Pro tip for the brits call the pakis katua or katue when addressing them its an india slang for cut dick which triggers them a lot

Officers head to Lancashire to arrest Imran Khaliq, of Silverhill Drive, Bradford Moor, after he is found guilty of rape | Bradford Telegraph and Argus A MAN who plied his teenage victim with drugs before raping her has been found guilty of two counts of rape in a retrial at Bradford Crown Court.
Imran Khaliq, of Silverhill Drive, Bradford Moor, was convicted on two counts today after raping a 17-year-old girl on January 27, 2017.
The jury was discharged in the 38-year-old’s first trial after failing to reach a verdict last July, but the jury of six men and six women in his retrial found Khaliq guilty on both counts, by a majority of 10 to two on one charge and 11 to one on the second charge, after deliberating for six hours 43 minutes.
Khaliq was not in court to hear the jury’s verdict, and Judge Colin Burn issued a warrant for his arrest.

Attached: l106b4ce (1).jpg (800x770, 121K)

Poo in the loo please

B O B
A N D
V E G A N A