You are a historian and you write about today's times. How do you name this period of history?

You are a historian and you write about today's times. How do you name this period of history?

Attached: scholar-writing.png (509x505, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greek-gods.org/mythology/five-ages-of-man.php
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1b5MZdWbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pussification-Orwellian Era,

The Niggering

revenge of the potatoes

not bad, but add "The Great" to those and it is perfect

End of Zion

The Great Apostasy

The decade before the flash.

Kali yuga.

Beat me to it.

The meme age

The age of Regression

It is so named for the peoples seeming desire for less freedom, in the return, they are provided safety from themselves and outside forces.

Safety from themselves in that they don't have to decide what they want in their lives, someone else does that for them, and safety from others in that they want all external dangers erased.

This age is quickly followed by a new enlightenment period.

The Age of Mass Hysteria

Americans lose their fucking minds

unironically, probably the age of Globalism.

The End

THE GREAT CONFUSION

Slippery slope age

The Grand Cuckening

Liberal dark age.

The great moral decline

Attached: 1469811865180.jpg (720x1080, 252K)

>they are provided safety from themselves and outside forces.
They are provided the illusion of safety

Digitocracy or something hip and cool like that

Attached: i-5qqhvvN-2100x20000.jpg (1948x990, 802K)

The Great Divide.

The Era of Soy

Poison Water Era

The Age of Delusion

for in this age the spirit of the land had departed. There was great misery and a lack of soul within the people. where once man lyeth with women, man now lyeth with man, and it was commonplace.

the nations of the world were becoming of one, causing great strain on the populace. the hebrews did rejoice so, as their plan was coming to pass. the light had left the world, extinguished forever. and verily i say unto you, this was the era of lost content, the end of all things.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 20.40.16.png (472x448, 286K)

The Great Deception & and the dimming of the sheeps/ or the flock

not sure yet...

Attached: 6ee.jpg (680x661, 58K)

The era of Globalization

The Age of Decadence

The Jewish Renaissance

The Great Meme War

Peak Degeneracy - The Decline and Fall of the West

"What we talk about when we talk about Judaism"

The Time of Turbulence.

Nice terrorist flag

The End of History

Zion-modernism. Colloquially known as clown world.

The great melancholy

Attached: image.jpg (690x1274, 155K)

>+-30 years from today nobody understand what those words mean

Attached: IMG_6136.jpg (757x431, 110K)

Cuckold has been around for like 300 years.

the poz age

Attached: doom jahans.jpg (1102x900, 229K)

The Great Shift

Look who’s talking you fucking Jewish Bolshevist faggot

This lmao

the stupid ages.

the Jewish Era

Seriously, Since WWII, In no other time in Western history have Jews dominated so many of our institutions. They virtually control all media. They write our stories, they craft our worldview. It is only now that you NEETS have woken up to it, the first to do so.

The jewrassic era

The banal age.

Attached: modernity.jpg (670x554, 426K)

Unrelated by don't you find it ironic that ALL of the greatest writers and storytellers in history were goys? Really makes ya think

Helton Skeller

Attached: charles-manson-9397912-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

The Brown Death

All of the greatest everything were goys. Now all of a sudden Jews are the greatest in everything, and we are told they are so fucking smart. They are the only people who are so fucking lame they had to be given a country, because they would just wander all over the place pissing everybody off.

This is the furthest my civilization has ever come and the most backwards it will ever go. It is the perfect mixture of counter-cultural norms becoming traditional again.

this

The fucked-up internet moshpit of babel.

The Dull Primitive State

Attached: lights.jpg (894x1024, 185K)

negro is negro ok?

Damn you were close but your digits still speak the truth. Their massive presence has coincidentally flourished only after the war

It's very interesting. When I found out I was Jewish, I was kind of surprised. I always thought I was white, but it turns out I'm Jewish. It suddenly all made sense.

I knew plenty of white people. I was always smarter than them (Jews have higher IQ scores). I was a very conceptual person, who read books that challenged my beliefs whereas whites wanted those books banned and stayed in their echo chambers. I was open minded, progressive, successful, and content with life. Meanwhile, whites were depressed, stagnant, and dying. Feels good man.

I don't fret the whites for hating me and my people. After all, we are very powerful and control much of their institutions. However, I've very proud of my race/ethnicity and what we've accomplished and I'd rather be a Jew than someone of a lower stature (white).

Post Everything

Do you like it? It's VERY CLEVER

Attached: 1508729412956.png (634x819, 1015K)

Dipole Era

Attached: 1420875244121.jpg (526x574, 30K)

Global Tard Rage

The great Jew diaspora.

this thread has so much potential

it will be: The Dark Ages but with a technological twist

Listen to me, your life is meaningless, everything you think you've achieved is simply a facade, along with the rest of us. You don't like looking in the mirror because your face looks weird, and you hide physical ailments through arrogance because you can't bring yourself to admit your body is subpar. That's okay though, you'll die along the rest of us, buried in history without the earth batting an eye. And I'm definitely not projecting btw

If he's so manly why is he putting up with his wife's bullshit? I don't.
I will never understand the common normie.

age of deception

Demotic.

Attached: Jacques_barzun.jpg (270x360, 52K)

The Cuckening

Revenge of The Great Potato

Post modern era
Cuckolded times

>The dark and weakness age.
>Corruption of the History: The rise of the weakness men and the fall of the Western Civilization.
>Babylon'a whore era.
>Soyboy's times.
>The halter´s age.
>Poisoned pit era

Information Dark Ages

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x1040, 142K)

dont flatter yourself

The great glorious and tall strong Danes.

Attached: Dane.png (505x800, 90K)

The End.

Attached: 1439934264781.png (591x275, 32K)

Fake News Turns Out To Be Real... and I'm not PUTIN you on.

Attached: IMG_2705.jpg (750x375, 40K)

My physical stature is very good actually. I will not apologize for being better than other people.

Attached: iqadd.jpg (320x296, 42K)

Iron age

And finally, Zeus created the last race of man, called the iron race, where Hesiod puts himself in. It is a time of constant stress and labour. Morality is gone and men are constantly opposing each other, lying and seeding mistrust. It is a time where humans grow old quickly and are constantly beset by troubles and pressures. At the peak of this age people will no longer feel shame or regret at wrongdoing and there will be no help against evil. Mankind will be forsaken by the Gods and Goddesses and Zeus is set to return one day to destroy this race, just like he had done it in the past.
greek-gods.org/mythology/five-ages-of-man.php

Attached: Hesiod.jpg (276x368, 196K)

the end of net neutrality

Attached: FC623673-E004-47CD-8DDF-3DFED046B159.jpg (1134x1761, 214K)

How the fuck do you not know you were Jewish? Mother fucking SAGE right up your mutt fucking ass.

Attached: FormalDeclarationOfDisapproval.png (1800x1800, 609K)

inscius populus pestilentia
latin cuz it sounds cool

The Fall.

The disinformation age.

Attached: 3948239848343.jpg (1328x2380, 597K)

Faggotry times.

The Age of Social Engineering

Evola did this with the old modern age.
The Great Dissolution. A time that the free man has lost everything, except himself.
Those are good but not to be applied to this specific point of history since the dissolution and the decay have started more than 100 years ago.

Tell me Sup Forums, I just realized this?!

Attached: stock-photo-stressed-angry-and-confused-man-is-working-with-computer-631671995.jpg (450x320, 26K)

>To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of the One who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held on to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
Suffice to say Zeus is a synonym for Satan.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6I1b5MZdWbM

The Reverse-Colonization Age