Would you racemix with turkish girl if she looked like this?

Attached: 1521265354510.jpg (784x784, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrCvX20-qW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a necro. I do have a major fetish for women with great bodies but shitty faces. Don't know why.

No, mainly because of their culture and religion.
I don't want to be part of her retard family of goatfuckers

I'd hit the one on the left.

Looks like a tranny

>TURKED Serbshits, the ones who could not maintain at least partial independence from the Ottomans
>may even be an ex-Bulgar or ex-Greek
>a 'turkish' girl
You'd be racemixing with a mudded Slav or Greek, which is actually a commendable sacrifice from yourself to redeem a family line back to Christendom and the Slav or Greek nation

No. The children would be half Turkish. I do not know if you have noticed, but Turks are total pigs.

Butterface

thats a k*rd she waxed her inbred unibrow

Good bants

Doggy style both.

Only because they're raised as Turks. If you had a half white half Turk baby, and raised it in suburban America, it would turn out differently I think.

Mate no, a quick shag, on enough alcohol maybe.

Attached: 1520720191473.png (711x476, 225K)

No.

no

Turkish women are very hairy

MUTTERFACE!!

>coloured hair
bye

Fuck yeah i would.
But which bit left would you like me to choose?

The guy on the right needs to do a better tuck job on his junk

Anzu only she is part of the 4% native european population living in that third world country

of course, in a heartbeat. turkish girls fuck like crazy

That is because most of them need bags over their faces.

Turkish women are so ugly. That's the real reason Turks genocided all those people.

how does that correlate?
but for real tho they´re mad good fucks

Absolutely not true. Many turkish grills are hot as fuck.

They fuck harder to overcome the facial disadvantage. They blow your mind with sex so you don't realize you're fucking something just one tier above sheboons

yes, if she is wholesome I would even be a good husband for her, if he was to me.

christ obviously meant >she

sage

Your original post was actually more fitting. It may have had boobies, but I would not be able to tell it apart from a high-class tranny

Come on guys, she is actually very pretty. Why are all beautiful women in UK seems to be of foreign origin?

Attached: 1521269913404.jpg (960x960, 370K)

>implying it's our choice
Hate to break it to you, but Sup Forums isn't full of Chads, quite the opposite actually.

Attached: Gondola_6f640a_5995346.jpg (645x909, 182K)

Turks are white you faggots.

>train slaps your girls ass
wat do?

srsly, doesnt look half bad at all and also

>them aggressive genes

pretty nice

>tainting my Northern European bloodline with a Turk just for a bit of flesh
No.

Attached: 1520478376819.jpg (746x888, 64K)

Yes. and yes.

Attached: 1485035735358.jpg (600x600, 106K)

What did you say?

Attached: bCps4HFV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

i just see white women? am i wrong?

Demoralized G*rman, it is because of YOU that so many Greeks and other Balkans got TURKED.

saved

I am Chad enough to turn down tt

Turks are not white you fucking Nigger.
Turks are mongoloids.
Kys Schlomo

big time. i would racemix her on her tits.

I ironically no. I don’t want my kids to grow up to pollute Sup Forums with black cock threads.

that would be speciesmixing senpai

Attached: 26870060_176824409600717_752959156272496640_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Hnghhhhhh sauce! Now!

She looks like a trap and a whore with a gut. Also, what are those marks on her nose? Looks like she banged her nose falling over drunk at the club.

Attached: d5bbf1babe8e61fcec8dd69412420dc2.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Turks are definitely not white lol. I'm from the Balkans and looking into the mirror at my turk'd self I can tell you that the turks have removed the whiteness of many of the european peoples.

Your harshness gives me hope in this board

Attached: 1505198836885.jpg (682x1024, 258K)

I would shoot my hot cum right up her nostrils

i am too ugly to be picky enough to exclude myself from dating lighter turks/arabs/hispanics, but i still refuse to date asians/blacks

Attached: 1512143410697.jpg (706x673, 69K)

You could takeoff and land aircraft on the flat top snout of hers. Without the need of a catapult.

Sauce?

I set the dogs on every roach I see, no exceptions

Attached: APTOPIX_Netherlands_Turke4.jpg (899x745, 463K)

Tuvana Turkay, "Turkish" actress

Attached: 1505198836884.jpg (682x1024, 226K)

DUDE, YOU THINK THE "MEN" HERE CAN CHOOSE?

MOST OF THE POSTERS HERE ARE UGLY, PATHETIC LOSERS IN REAL LIFE.

HAVE YOU NOT REALIZED THIS? STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Noice.

Begone, memeflag! You will not break us!

Attached: 1519761573857.jpg (1541x964, 377K)

Pink yes, black no!

I'll tell you why, but don't be offended.
You are ugly, and/or very insecure. Ugly women are more likely to accept you and hook up with you. Because of this fact, you are more attracted to ugly women with great bodies and "give up" on the beautiful women.

Pump and dump

Yeah, great. But did you see the overwhelming number of other women from Turkey? The average would be an easy 2/10.

Attached: 1517447144639.jpg (511x606, 87K)

Fuck em both no questions asked

Okay so every country has some hotties, but they are not the majority, especially in Turkey. And Africa has no hottie's that are not white.

Nordic women don't want Nordic men anymore, so I might as well racemix with a turk.

Why exactly should I choose to be a celibate cuck? The life of a Swede.

No offense taken. You're probably correct.

Attached: 151474559950.jpg (640x640, 49K)

if she was a little taller, yes

>The life of a Swede.
Can't you just claim to be a Muslim, and rape, errr l mean culturally enrich them, because of your different culture. I mean hell in order to not be labelled intolerant they would apologize for tempting you.

left is better

Neither of those are butterfaces.

Not at the bar when it is closing.

I would take them both to the nearest park and introduce them to my friend Moonman.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrCvX20-qW0

Attached: 1464312752893.jpg (500x376, 64K)

you never had one right?

No. Its not worth it. Trust me.

No because I don't have the balls to handle such a woman, I'm a betafag

t. Realist

Attached: 4671db78b1cc7d1701ed11dad7570114.jpg (236x345, 11K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That will be 50 shekels.

why not get a trap that looks like that and not worry about having kids? or adopt a poor white kid to raise together?

Your time is coming rabbi.

She isn't Turkish. Turks are some weird tri-breed of white rape baby, asian, and arab.

She looks jewish honestly.

Yes, because I am turkish

We didn't do shit. That's who you were and still are.

speak for yourself

Attached: 1506960303682.jpg (491x315, 35K)

Attached: ppy chant.jpg (368x376, 9K)

>implying you're not a self-hating jew and is trolling others jews that are trolling jews on Sup Forums.

According to Wikipedia, 2% of Turks are Christian. So maybe she’s already Christian.

>Can't you just claim to be a Muslim
Haha you cracked the code Tyrone, good one!

Attached: 56 percent white 100 percent american.jpg (234x216, 8K)

I didn't even read your post.

Attached: Hide Custom Flags.png (1136x896, 163K)

Definitely yes.

Attached: 10430491_766018510154014_1722236119815833197_n.jpg (750x957, 294K)

Are you an Arab brother ? I’m Arab and Turkish by girls let me cum in they mouth hahaha

FUCK TURKEY LOL

Itsss SUPAAAA RARE TO THEM TO LOOK LIKE THIS

shhhhhh

that's a Sup Forums secret

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 9K)

Yes.

Attached: 46BB75F9-2D3B-420C-9C78-F10BB1418988.jpg (1239x1690, 580K)

She’s Turkish. Sup Forums claims every sandnigger looks like a Jew.

As long as it is considered reparations for Constantinople.

Obviously has a shit ton of some kind of Balkan DNA though. Also think she’s might just be half.

As long as I get a free weed wacker each year to cut down on the grooming costs as well.