How is your county/culture represented in anime?

How is your county/culture represented in anime?

Pic related. They think its some mystical voodoo magic.
Also they're completely butchering the pronunciation and spelling. Clearly they mean bird,ציפור, but wrote honk צפור

Throw the jew down the well.

>they're completely butchering the pronunciation and spelling
As they do in 90% of cases when using non-latin alphabets

צפור צפור

>non-latin alphabets
Even when using the latin alphabet, they butcher everything.

>New Zealand
>Existing in anime/media in general
Good luck with that. Only time we're acknowledged is in Hetalia afaik.

צפור isnt the sound
Its the command form of honk verb. Ordering you to honk

It is also reasonable of chen to demand honking.

So my country can be free!

I remember having seen at least one reference to kiwis in anime. I can't remember if they were talking about the bird, the fruit, or the people.

The only Canadian I can remember from anime is an 8 foot tall dude who punches polar bears to death. So a 100% accurate depiction.

My land is repository of 3rd plan characters and few times a background for action.

Also I am impressed by how one studio literally copied certain city centre house by house and sign by sign. Looked rad.

wrong pic user

זה לא גרוע כמו הסצנה מאושיו טו טורה

french in anime are the often from the top 0.1% richest, with manners from 100 years ago and limitted to blond, blue eyes, eat bread drink wine and wear fancy outfits.

also they are 100% dislikable, which might be the most accurate part

ואף מילה על הרפרנסים לקבלה שיש באוונגליון או בפול מטאל

>still using a fucked up primitive script that doesn't even show vowels properly

Series did this a lot better. Getting here in the mango was cringeworthy as fuck.
>Add a few chimneys behind our fearless leader's palace
>Call it a factory

It's like they went online and looked for the most iconic building in the capital, and just turned it into a factory.

There is this girl from Saki that gets to say cute english words from time to time.

Literally the only thing ever mentioned. Well, not even mentioned, just shown.

What language is this

I've learned enough math and physics to know this is greek.

Pfft. Try being Denmark. That is literally only Hetalia, and maybe the odd LEGO (or misplaced IKEA) reference

I know the Mermaid Gundam was a thing for like a few seconds in G-Gundam. Nothing else that I know of. All I can really do is lean on the countless Germans you find. Although those are often very Japanese in their respective shows.

It's vertically swapped Glagolitic alphabet.

I still can't belive how the author could name a character like 'Uszka', "Kluska or 'Pierogi'.

At least he got the hussars right.

'it's tank heaven'
welp, that's more of a hindrance than a strength, isn't it?
also everything south of Poznań would like to disagree

tfw the japanese character speaks better russian that the russian character

With coffee and football.

At least the manga fleshed out your country's team. This arc introduced literally all the high schools and Gregor High got nothing, not even the team leader's name.

>kebab high school
>bosporus-sama
I chuckled.
I want to see more of them.

never even aired here

Maybe they meant honk by the way want to contactfag and create an israeli Sup Forums group

When I saw this, I got really happy. Finally a manga that dont portrait us as football or samba.

צפור is fine, though people don't usually write it like that today.

>tank heaven
You called?

>tank heaven
Whatever that were translator or author - damn, that hits the spot.

Closest things is mispronounced/badly translated name of fictional weapon that could be either Czech or Serbian

Jajka does things to my dick
Shame about that name though

Into the oven you go.

>She also refers to it as a Zastava, confusing the CZ acronym of the former Yugoslavian gun making firm Crvena Zastava with the CZ of the real gun's manufacturer, Ceska Zbrojovka Uhersky Brod.
Interesting, it's basically both Czech and Serbian at the same time.

Pepe onii-chan and best bro fight the Inquisition.

How do you even represent a country like NZ? There's no fun stereotypes like you get with Strayas, Kiwiland is just some bizarro Scotland on the other side of the planet.

vowels are for children.

>tfw americans are always busty blondes

If you made him female and cat-like, you'd get pic related.

I think I'm fine.

>implying it isn't

Well, there is yandere maid. That's all, I think. We don't have maids, though.

Jews? In Sup Forums? Well, fuck me.

>New Zealand
>existing

>acknowledged only as a former imperial territory where well equipped britbongs were btfo'd by muh superior nippon bicycles of one thousand folded handles

>Austria

Not at all since they have a huge boner for Turkey instead.

This is an actual depiction of your country OP

I dunno. All the incestual romance in anime sounds a lot like Austrian culture.

>Uruguay

Effectively ignored. My nation was mentioned ONCE that I've seen, and it was because moving here was someone's excuse for vanishing off the face of the Earth.

God Bless.

It means bird, there is no word that means "honk".

kek

kai

Was Korea even ever mentioned in anime?

Incest is France tho

Cool hackerman from Psycho-Pass S1 was Korean, and Korea was a character in Hetalia but he pissed off Koreans so bad they had to censor him and I think he never appeared again

Incest is the American south and also every single country that still had a serious monarchy past the 1800s.

Hikaru no Go

Windmill Gundam.

Are koreans to japs what jews are to Sup Forums?

Russia. We are shown fairly often, but usually as half breed Japanese with blonde hair.

Pakistan showed up in Jojo and I was shocked by how spot on the portrayal was

Don't araki travel a lot ?