Isn't non whites celebrating St Patrick's day cultural appropriation?

Well?

Attached: download.jpg (278x182, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but much racism

you mean you never heard of the black irish? who do you think invented the mcrib bitch?

Attached: 111111111111111249018_003.jpg (320x240, 6K)

>non-whites are seperate from irish

Attached: 7f3e894c6da71094a0c2b231e96e3112.png (133x140, 54K)

Das racist

Not anymore, Ireland is full of niggers by now.

micks did a lot of bleaching when overseeing the plantations so its probably not appropriation desu

Attached: 1498971548669.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Irish aren't white so it's ok

Have you even been to eireland?

Yeah they're not

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1368, 106K)

WE WUZ CELTS AND SHEEIT

If feminism had taught me anything it is that literally only white men can be racists.

you can keep your irish shit I don't care there's nothing celtic about ireland anyway

Immigrants do the jobs no one else wants

Keep dreaming mic. The Irish, like the jews and niggers are shit

I’ve never heard of white irish

>beady brown eyed Anglo calling the palest skinned people on the planet "non white"

You mean Poles.

Attached: 1516248256902.jpg (146x144, 7K)

Furthest thing from white

Attached: image.jpg (1707x2560, 907K)

He's not far off. By 2050 we will be a minority. Pakis and niggers infesting every town

>Irish
>white

Attached: IMG_5726.png (712x512, 55K)

That’s not a virtuous trait. I can make my kids do those jobs whether they like it or not anyways.

Non-Irish*

Holidays have all been ruined and emptied of meaning by jewish consumerism.

If St. Padraig even knew what niggers were, theres no doubt he hated them

Every black person I know says their male line ancestor was Irish.

One doctor I had who was black (had the same last name as me, lol, I wonder if my family owned his), was telling me about his genealogy research and how he had a LOT of Irish ancestors.

Black chick once was telling me about her ancestry and that "Irish used to be considered non-white" and I immediately said unironically, "You mean they are considered white now?"

I need a St. Maewyn's day shirt that sucks "Fuck off I'm English."

Memes aside, this is a tragedy. Ireland for the Irish. We need someplace to quarantine you lot.

Northern Ireland is a safe space

Sanctus Patricius was ethnically Italian, a kind, benevolent Mediterranean patrician (literally what his name means) bestowing the kindness of Roman civilization upon the barbarian horses of Hibernia.

Anyone non-Irish celebrating paddys day are just larping and should come clean and say it's just a a reason to get pissed and buy plastic tat and drink green shite

Only niggers give a shit about "cultural appropriation".

like anyone on Sup Forums gives a shit

Only a faggot irishman would need a holiday to get wasted

blacks love leprechauns.
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ

I don't mind the Irish, it's Irish republicans that are a cancer

the irish aren't white

Attached: 1497148126368.jpg (507x640, 23K)

For the record, black Irish aren't Irish at all. They're ethnic Scotts from Northern Ireland.

More proof that most Americans are not actualy Irish at all

>Eddie Murphy
>Shaquille O’Neal

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's the pale Irish who are niggers, ironically.

St. Patrick's day is a Christian holiday. Seems that all races are not immune to the mythical Gods.

no
because white people are smart enough to realize that appropriating european culture makes the world a better place

I am the whitest person on Sup Forums and I deem the Irish white
Russia is still not white however.

lol
well done spain

Always thought it was Spanish sailors from the failed invasion of England.

of course, europeans will have to rediscover their culture and own it.

Russians are not whites but since they ruled the Soviet Union and helped us destroy the Aryan menace they are honorary whites.

In the words of Japanon, "look white but act black."

Yes, shame with Americans

like they give a fuck about you or your opinion

Of course the fucking leaf doesn't know who's white

I am the whitest and I deem America nonwhite
Pray I do not deem anyone else nonwhite. Do not force my hand.

Rene Arend

>cultural appropriation?
Nigger, the only fucking point of this world is cultural appropriation.
Fuck off.

Yeah and so is wearing pants but without cultural appropriation we would all be eating roots and bugs in the dark.

Attached: donate to africa.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

>Nigger, the only fucking point of this world is cultural appropriation.
Fuck bitches, get culture

Why would irish have a problem celebrating our culture and heritage with others? Unless you are a racist one?

fuck off canada

No because we Irish are not actually a people because we are obliged to destroy ourselves with multiracalism because we are white but i mean we are not white because we are multiracial...

Basically.
I find it hilariously ironic that lefties have demonized sharing.

Irish are pink.

St Patrick's day is the one time where it's considered acceptable by SJW's to make fun of negative ethnic stereotypes, practice cultural appropriation, and ignore hundreds of years of extortion, prejudice, and mistreatment of an ethnic group (hell, even a variant of slavery (indentured servants and sharecroppers) even if it was slavery lite)

this is wrong
this is correct.

This is where the association of Irish with Iberians came from.

>Irish aren't white so it's ok

Attached: 1520555480946.png (426x309, 97K)

black irish refers to people who were of spanish decent.

Pents

Irish are white but Brits arent

Pents for truth I guess

Non whites shouldn't celebrate Christmas or Halloween either

that's kinda dumb

Both are deeply rooted in European paganism. Niggers have no place with either holiday.

Checked. Everyone is Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!

Well, Halloween is dumb, and no one should celebrate that. Christmas is rooted in the birth of Christ. "le cultural appropriation" is a dumb thing to complain about.

For non whites I'd say no and let them have fun. For SJW fuckwits I'd say yes just to see the sparks coming out of their ears.

>Halloween is dumb
By this I'm referring to the dress-up-as-a-spooky-goblin stuff.

I don't really have a problem with it, I bought the black panhandler by the gas station a pint of Jameson today, fuck it why not?

But isn't that what everybody else complains about? And they're all coddled, and told everything will be fine.

>Halloween is dumb
Opinion noted and discarded
>Christmas is about the birth of Christ
Outside of the nativity there is nothing Christian about it. It's all dressed up European pagan shit that was meant to ease the spread of Christianity to Europe.
>Cultural appropriation is a dumb thing to complain about
I agree but if leftist twats are going to complain about it I fully intend to throw it back in their faces and make them live up to their own rules.

>Irish
>white
Pick one and only one

Attached: scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg (474x257, 68K)

>But isn't that what everybody else complains about?
no
>I agree but if leftist twats are going to complain about it I fully intend to throw it back in their faces and make them live up to their own rules.
Bad logic. You're [also] lashing out at non-leftists who never said they were against "cultural appropriation". In that regard, you're basically a hipster leftist who's "only pretending" to be a leftist SJW.

Wrong

he is right mutt

St P day is celebrated in Ireland ?

Czeched

>those quads

Attached: wew.png (780x460, 491K)

this. facial and head features are more like negros than whites.

>Fighting marxist fags with their own nonsense is bad logic
No shit sherlock it is their nonsense after al and I fully intend to use Alinskys rules against them. Also I never said I would spew this shit against non leftist nigs. I only intend to fight fire with fire where it is needed.

>Also I never said I would spew this * against non leftist nigs. I only intend to fight fire with fire where it is needed.
Is that right? You did say: "Niggers have no place with either holiday."
No mention of their politics.

What country are you from?

No, he's still a Catholic saint and the diaspora probably have descendents in plenty of non-white communities - particularly in America, hence the abundance of blacks with Irish family names and shit like Tyrone being so popular. It's really not an issue for people besides the Irish to celebrate it imo, so long as they're not being dicks about it.

But if they act like cunts and get messily drunk and try to pretend it's just "the Irish way" I'll definitely wield the term against them like a cudgel to shame the stupid fucks.

>its only cultural appropriation if whites do it
example:
Band-Aid invented by Earle Dickson
nigger form the jungle africa can use it and complain about its 'racist' color

I was giving an example of counter rhetoric. How devious of you to switch the focus of the topic to "b-but not all X". You post like a Jew.

>I was giving an example of counter rhetoric
You were lashing out at non-leftists (i.e., the kind of people who'd actually celebrate Christmas) for what leftists had said. You were """ironically""" being a leftist.

as long as the pubs full and they're getting paid
they could honestly give half a shite