Prisma Illya

Boy it sure is nice when the titular character gets a max of thirty seconds of screentime in her own franchise's movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuushaninarenakattabakaraidaa.tumblr.com/tagged/Fate
bilibili.com/video/av16037145/
youtube.com/watch?v=jRF0SgdEXi0
mega.nz/#!tMARyBKJ!bVcEYARQJLACkKQA7Ky-EcrQnQVpUf71TqP5HxefXKM
nyaa.si/view/976199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How’d you get the screencaps?

Goes in with a stumble and ends in a blur.

RIP THE RENTAL/POST MORE SCREENCAPS

I'm curious to see how Sakura's death is adapted in the movie.

yuushaninarenakattabakaraidaa.tumblr.com/tagged/Fate

Because she's an arrogant brat who should have never been given her own show.

Oh so it's from that massive Illyafag. I wonder if he wouldn't mind popping up in this thread to give his impressions on the movie.

SEAfag here, they didn't pull any punches, we see Shinji punch a hole right through her chest with Zabaniya.

Ah I can pretty much guess how the animation quality is now. Miyu looks very cute though.

From the screencaps seems really similar to the manga, maybe a little less gory.

The animation is pretty much like a TV series. Bursts of good animation are saved to the action scenes, but honestly the Prisma franchise has seen better animation in the first and second seasons.

That's fine. The movie was pretty much pegged as a glorified OVA anyway that just so happened to have a theatrical release. The fact that it was so successful is just a bonus. Though I do hear that the sound design/VA work as well as the direction was great so I can't judge scenes based on those screencaps alone.

I got the feeling that Nakata Jouji wasn't trying that hard, but maybe it was just that Kirei didn't have that much to say.

I hope Kuro will die in a horrible way.

Why che did all this screencaps but not a rip?
Fucking Tumblr

Get UTW to rip it, they most likely have the resources to do it.

I'm pretty sad that so many Illya figures are garage kits rather than scales, we still don't have a single install scale, only lewd ones(which I also do like, but I would really like a cute assassin Illya).

bilibili.com/video/av16037145/

Fucking chinks.

How the fuck this got released so early?

It's almost as if they made it a movie BECAUSE the titular character was absent from the plot.

Cool so it got ripped, guess I will watch through it later. Just checked the ending and a bit of the shirou vs angelica fight and does seem like you guys described, pretty much at the level of the tv anime, just slightly more polished. But I suppose it's fine, I didn't exactly expect Ufotable level of animation from Silver Link.

The ending with Miyu in Illya's world was nice at least, and I imagine the Miyu scenes earlier are pretty cute as well.

Rip it with youtube-dl

Well that was fast. When Blu-ray was expected to get released?

end of January.

>UTW
They don't exist. The people masquerading as UTW are a chink who translates Chinese subs to broken English and a couple people who clean up most of the grammar.

It's gone?

More like it's just commie borrowing the group name.

Is anyone ripping the video?

350MiB for a movie, it definitely won't be eyecancer.

Man even if the animation is just the same old TV series there's a fuckhuge difference when it's actually Shinbo's right hand hack that's on the helm as the director.

The action in season 1 was the best compared to the other seasons back when he was the main director for it.

FUCK. It's gone.

Yeah but they like got based Hironori Tanaka as a key animator for that and was arguably the time when the anime had the biggest budget.

I just mean in how the show is directed overall.

Still there for me, I'm literally watching it right now.

Torrent when?

Won't load for me. Please somebody make sure to rip it from that site and make a torrent.

sorry there wasn't enough pedo masturbation material for you this time

I could share a torrent of a rip I'm downloading from Youtube, converted to mp4 with the first site I found on Google

Make it quick lads.

Thanks user

Thanks pal.

At least there was Miyu pantsu but that was about it.

Thanks. I'll download it and upload it to mega just in case it gets taken down.

>that awful-looking shot at 34:05
What did Oonuma mean by this?

>Have we started the fire?

mega.nz/#!tMARyBKJ!bVcEYARQJLACkKQA7Ky-EcrQnQVpUf71TqP5HxefXKM

Silver Link doesn't really know how to do sword spam right.

I don't know what you expected. We already saw how they would do the sword spam in Herz's first Gil fight.

Now it just needs subs and were golden.

>watching bitstarved shit
Do you have no standards?

[X] Punch Shinji

Oh damn I never actually clicked the link.

>the way Shirou's look progresses in the movie and he becomes more and more broken
10/10

>Seihai-kun pajamas
Nice

Don't forget to vote for the right Illya

I'm surprised pirate got so many votes as it's pretty ugly, but I suppose nurse/cheerleader while cute are pretty boring.

>pretty ugly
Fuck you, you're ugly. Though I did pick China dress, ninja, and Illya Baker.

Dude fuck you, you made me think there was a release

>that entire Shinji scene
Jesus fuck.

Decided to try to search in the archives for the threads where the chapters corresponding to the climax of the movie were dumped, for nostalgia reasons. I was able to find the threads for Shirou vs Shinji, but having problems finding the threads for Shirou vs Angelica since neither searching by image hash nor by OP subject seems to work. Anyone have any links or any better ideas on how to find them?

Looks like they cut the Redman cameos and Angelica being called cute.

Now that's some autism I can respect.

Where the webms at

It's gone...

How do I vote? Can you link to the twitter? Do I just retweet it?

Also dafuq, how is Teach not on top? Stupid nippon tastes.

Thank you dear fellow.

It's just retweeting yeah.

Holy shit, when I realized what those flashes of light in the sky during the ending were I burst out laughing.

Someone sure menstruated a lot.

Just Google the chapters. What do you mean?

>/apex/fags getting rekt

based

Caster - Medea's master
Lancer - Fast Wheels
Rider - Kariya
Assassin - Shinji
Saber - Zachary
Berserker - ????
Archer - Shirou

Uh this is really stupid but how do I delete a tweet if I voted for the wrong one? I don't use twitter or social media much.

Actually I'm retarded, it's Beatrice isn't it

>Berserker - ????
You dumb user? Its Beato

This made me want to watch S all over again after that ending.

>medea's master
His name is Atomic Gatorade, user

The best torrents I could find for the TV series (that are actually seeded) are Tsundere subs. I remember Tsundere subs being terrible on KanColle, are the Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya one's any good?

UTW subbed the first few seasons, just get those. And before you say there's no seed, multiple weeb trackers exist.

Torrent
nyaa.si/view/976199

Link?

forgive me, it's been so long since Beato lost her shit over Kuro, and she didn't get a fight scene in Shrou's flashback that I forgot she was the Berserker back then too.
That means she used Heracles before switching over to Thor, doesn't it?

>He doesn't like Illya Drake

What the fuck that was garbage. I know SL was always starved for actual competent in-house animators but this shit was awful. Don't even get me started on the Angelica fight.

How in the fuck did I read all those rave reviews and nips loving the movie back when it aired on theaters? Literally piles and piles of praise for this shit. They must be all blind as bats. As expected of the slant-eyed little shits.

Yes.

Animation isn't all there is to anime. Remember Kemono Friends

subs when

Yeah, animation was subpar. Direction was pretty decent though.

Nice, I ripped it from that

what did he mean by this?

The Shinji fight was the one that seemed to have the best animation.

She's not even Illya she's just some generic schoolgirl given Illya's name.

oniichan, daijobu?