Code Geass Koudou

We should hopefully be getting some footage from the first movie soon, so let's talk about the alleged changes.
>no "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed themselves"
>Kallen's mother cut
>Mao cut
>Viletta isn't shot by Shirley, but by Diethard
>no Orange-kun

>no orange kun
Aaaaaaaaaand dropped.

>No the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed

Ok so that's how they are rewriting Lelouch so that he doesn't look like a complete hypocrite ? Interesting

I'm not clear on whether Jeremiah is in the movie or not, but if he is, at the very least Lelouch doesn't call him Orange-kun, from what I read.

>>no "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed themselves"
>Retconning Lelouch's character so he doesn't look like an immortal hypocrite fuck
>>no Orange-kun
>No Orange farm Jeremiah
Fuck.
>Viletta isn't shot by Shirley, but by Diethard
This only makes my Diethard main villain of R3 theory stronger.

>I'm not clear on whether Jeremiah is in the movie or not
He is in the planned sequel, so obviously they can't write him out in the compilation films.

It's really weird that they went back on Orange-kun after making him live on an orange farm after R2.
My hope is that even though they cut out a lot of C.C. and Shirley screentime, they'll replace them with better executed character development, to replace the Mao thing for example.

>no Orange-kun
What the fuck Sunrise.

>This only makes my Diethard main villain of R3 theory stronger.
he dead tho

Thats bullshit its part of the plot and part of the upcoming 3rd season preview trailer. You literally see Orange kun in his orange farm when Suzaku comes charging through

How can you cut Orange-kun scene? When hes part of the main plot with his geass breaker later on.

Maybe they just want to get rid of the "I will gladly wear the name of Orange for my master" scene.

No you dumb motherfucker. The only people who kill are the ones who are ready to be killed is the setup to zero reqium in which he gets fucking killed you moron. And no he's not alive. Fukkatsu means resurrection, as in the dead coming back to life.

>>no "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed themselves"
>>Kallen's mother cut
>>Mao cut
>>Viletta isn't shot by Shirley, but by Diethard
>>no Orange-kun
nigger what are you doing?

Everyone thinks Lelouch is dead. If he were to suddenly return it would be just as much a resurrection to them as if he were dead and magicked back to life.

>recap movies

I'll watch them, in the hope that they trim the fat and clean up the first two seasons nicely.

Or is he?

they also added and remade some scenes like diethard shooting villeta instead of shirley

Why is there no gender bent spinoff of Code Geass?

I wonder how well those actually do, like is there a demand?

>rewrote so that Shirley doesnt shoot Chigusa
Are you fucking joking? Nobody else cares about this change?

>>Kallen's mother cut
>>Mao cut
>>Viletta isn't shot by Shirley, but by Diethard
>>no Orange-kun
This is a sign they'll be rewriting all S2, right?

britannian medicine can do wonderful things

>no orange-kun
then why would anyone bother with the movie or the show ?

What? They cut on CC's scenes too?
What is the point of those movies?
Also what did they spend the movie on?

Someone needs a therapy

What I heard is the movie ends with it being revealed that Suzaku is the Lancelot pilot.
We definitely saw some new scenes with C.C. in the trailer for the movies, so maybe they're just restructuring her development? It doesn't really explain Shirley's lack of involvement, though.

iirc people say the movie ended around ep 17

Idiot, Orange-kun is still in the Geass movie. That's been confirmed by multiple Japanese sources.

You watched that video from the retard who misread a babelfish translation, didn't you?

C.C. still gets quite a few scenes, including the new ones. Just not the Mao stuff (so far).

Shirley served kind of a redundant role in both seasons. I speculate they'll just combine her whole thing into a new scene or two that takes less time.

Stop it. You're being stupid.

Jeremiah still gets called Orange-kun. Who the fuck told you otherwise?

Well, he is in R3 so they would have to introduce him in the movie too.

Just so we're clear, that line about being prepared to be killed might still be in the film.

The only person who has said it wasn't is, again, a non-Japanese speaking retard who didn't even watch the film himself yet made a video full of inaccuracies via machine translation (like claiming the Narita battle isn't included, when it's mentioned in multiple Japanese reports and scenes from it are all over the promotional materials).

Yes, but he is in fact in the film. What they cut is the part where he faces off against Kewell and some Purebloods in the episode right after Suzaku's rescue or so.

It's annoying to have to correct misleading statements from people who, if they can't watch the film yet, should at least do their homework before spreading rumors.

but is Suzaku still moe?

That development is resolved at the end of Mao's first appearance, if you cut Mao you either have to cut that or find another way to resolve it

So do we have any info on what new scenes they added?

>orange kun literally in the poster

As far as I can tell, these are some of the new scenes,

-Initial scene of Lelouch and Nunnally leaving Britannia as kids, with a young Jeremiah and a random mix of characters (supposedly including Clovis and his sister, people from Oz and R2 such as Nonette) saying goodbye to them.

-Scene of Lelouch fabulously playing darts while talking to C.C. where they are discussing stuff that happened off-screen

-Shirley stalking Lelouch a couple of times.

-Lelouch meets with Kirihara in a garden.

- Kallen meeting Rakshata to pick up the Guren-derived mecha used by Tohdoh's folks in late S1.

-At the end of the movie, Lelouch and C.C. talking about Suzaku being revealed as the Lancelot's pilot and what he's going to do about it.

There might be a few more.

Well, more Lelouch and C.C. is always good, now we know it'll be worth a watch.

Forgot about Diethard shooting Villetta. That one's also there.

If moe is a synonym for retarded, then probably.

If the second movie is out in February, the blu ray of the first one should be out before that right?

>Mao cut
so how do they get away with shirley now?

If she knows that Lelouch is Zero, it's enough to justify him using is geass on her.
The whole Mao thing is just more drama.

let's predict second movie now, I'll start:
>Rolo cut

Sounds like they realized how stupid some of the original is and are fixing it.

Because LuesLuce can't handle Kallmans massive red cock.

But I thought recap movies weren't supposed to improve the quality of the original series?

>no Orange-kun
Into the trash it goes

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't festering with newshit? Neither to I.

Rolo honestly wasn't all that bad

>no Orange-kun
What's the point of this?

Lelouch is too manly, it's not like you can just change his gender without making the whole anime become ridiculous.

A female Lelouch spilling her spaghetti would be fun though

Huh? The fuck are you talking about? Diethard is dead.

>Diethard main villain of R3 theory
Explain