Bongs clearly went full retard with this whole brexit nonsense. Scotland and Northern Ireland should split

Bongs clearly went full retard with this whole brexit nonsense. Scotland and Northern Ireland should split.

Attached: 04FD200F-0625-4C0E-BD59-B057B358D6E9.jpg (497x600, 63K)

>England
>Wales
>united
Delete this, Hohol.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

Both Islands should just be Great Britain, there's no reason for it not to be

>hohols

Even better.
Fuck you, amerigoy.

Attached: 1003454_162266000626269_1156791948_n[1].jpg (308x324, 13K)

I approve this image.

In a perfect world

Scotland and Ireland will just get back in bed with the EU under the guise of independence. They can then help the EU conquer post-Brexit England and Wales.

This isn't 1745.

Attached: EU_the_brave.jpg (770x512, 76K)

>Cornish exit
>Mfw

How does it feel to know that bick burly Russians are surrounding your shitty bases and fucking your women?

>Pic related

Attached: ukraine.jpg (350x526, 33K)

RUSSIAN SHITPOSTERS HIDE IN POL
Shock horror

Attached: IMG_2956.jpg (650x366, 31K)

beautiful

Attached: ira.jpg (374x767, 54K)

We're keeping your money
How does that make you feel?

Attached: IMG_2954.jpg (710x473, 56K)

Scottish nationalist parliament leader lost his seat to the conservatives.

Next Scottish Election, the SNP won't even have a majority. That means no referendum until beyond 2026.

As for a reunited Ireland, lol, that old chestnut. Seeing a huge upswing in anti-UK threads ever since that Russia attack.

Really makes me think.

Ukraine clearly went full retard with this whole EU-funded protest nonsense. Crimea should split.

We need to go deeper.

Attached: britainization.png (447x474, 240K)

Nice try.

Attached: DEVOLUTION PRANK GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL.jpg (660x806, 65K)

Absolutely abominable

Attached: britishpepe.png (785x757, 2.27M)

Pwah, you call that a divided nation?

Attached: election-map_494x442.png (494x442, 48K)

>balkanizing a small island
Now THIS is geopolitics.

the only correct answer itt

>welsh, cornish
>england
>united
KELTS > ANGLOS

They'll just be united again. A servant of Britannia will come, wielding Her mighty sword, Excalibur, and unite the Isle again. There's no point.

"Attacks only stopped when he displayed Welsh flag" So there's nothing really wrong going on here

Agreed. Wales has been part of England since the 13th Century. Time for them to stop larping that they're a country.

>What is Wessex, Mercia, Cumbria, Wales

Wales is separate to England officially, and we have our own language, more spoken than Irish and Scottish Gaelic.
Also, Wales was only united with England in the 16th century by Henry VIII. Before then, it was the Norman marcher lords and the Principality of Wales.

Cornwall couldn't survive independently of the UK unless it were absorbed into the EU which seems an even worse fate. And I say that as a person who supports both a greater level of autonomous government for Cornwall and the restoration of the Cornish language.

>leaf
>Expecting us to take your opinions on Cornwall seriously

Spoken Welsh is pleasant to hear.
We have managed to hold on to our accents and languages.

At the rate things are going, Britain will cease to be a kingdom or a union. I don't know what's in store come these next decades

I don't really give a rat's ass what you think, faggot. I spent most of my summers in Cornwall and I'll say whatever I want.

>I went on holiday to Cornwall therefore my opinion matters

>Go back to plebbit

Attached: alpham.png (298x307, 161K)

>Northern Ireland should split
NEVER NEVER NEVER

I reiterate you slimy fuck: I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

If Malta can be independent, Cornwall can.

If you read my post, you'd know that I specifically stipulated that Cornwall would survive only if it joined the EU (i.e., like Malta).