/brit/pol - yank gf edition

>Parsons Green attack: Iraqi teenager convicted over Tube bomb
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43431303

>13 days on and police still have no idea how Russian agent and his daughter were poisoned - as they reveal 131 local people came into contact with nerve agent and cordon off army base
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5508633/Police-fear-131-people-came-contact-Salisbury-nerve-agent.html

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-iraq-war-shows-uk-shouldnt-rush-over-salisbury-attack-2018-3

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760 (embed)

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617

>It's time to give EU nationals the vote
inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/james-chapman-give-vote-uk-eu-nationals/

Attached: McKayla_Maroney_-_White_House_2012-Nov-15_-cropped,_retouched.jpg (1200x1936, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164208487/#q164216300
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164208487/#q164216892
anglicansonline.org/basics/thirty-nine_articles.html
twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/974998512424407041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good morning lads

Attached: 21126164-2317-4286-AB28-A19B5AFB5F7F.jpg (750x1111, 173K)

She got fat though didn't she?

i had my guard down, although yeah it was a rookie-error

talk to women, repeat it until it's not a shakespearian tragedy, ask one out

>wanting to marry a bloke with a vagina
gayboy

fucking hope not

post respected gays

Attached: ndj5njkt f.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

Catholics will burn in hell

Eddies hubcaps

>be me
>be an ugly 27 year old beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party, have no passions in life and see everything as work
>have full time job in London that requires almost zero work or time at the office but want more money
>wake up at 8 am today
>passed job interview for burger king weekend job and have the induction at 9 am
>hope to be late so I have an excuse to not have the job
>get there on time and stand outside, thinking about the humiliation of the job and the easy lives of Chad and Stacey
>don't go in the store
>read a topic on Sup Forums about youthful relationships and feel extremely bitter
>currently in the library and have no idea how to spend the day
>left the library after a few hours
>accidentally made eye contact with a girl on the underground and she then repeatedly pressed the door open button for 30 seconds until her stop
>had coffee then went back home without even going to any museums
>went to buy food and saw Ben and Jerry's topped chocolate caramel cookie dough flavour ice cream so decide to binge one last time and have coffee one last time later today
>binged and browsed internet at home
>currently in central London and drinking the coffee (final one, no doubt) while feeling sad about life

What will happen tomorrow in the cold light of day when I have to choose what to do? Last week on Sunday I walked around 5 miles past lots of landmarks and felt so much beta hopelessness.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow

kys gaypop betacuck

Attached: 1514556699367.png (950x1650, 667K)

Then I wonder where God puts the Prods

Attached: anglicans.jpg (1200x800, 936K)

youre gonna make it lad, don't give up

fuck off and get a hobby or something

Attached: file.png (396x382, 143K)

>Guido Fawkes is read by practically every parliamentarian, or their staff
>easily the most based comments section on any news site in the country

I sometimes wonder exactly what this means

Our Guy

Attached: Frankie.jpg (284x300, 21K)

At this point I don't think it really matters, the problem is that society as a whole just blithely accepts that one of the most destructive drugs available isn't worth exercising an ounce of care over. Even if we went back to strict licensing laws and opening times everyone would just stock up and drink around the clock anyway. Just more of the same nog-tier 'nothing outside of this two minute window exists or matters' decay that's ruining everything.

Does eer does?

Does.

Death to catholic paedo scum

Attached: Joe-Cahill.jpg (615x923, 100K)

>thinks Anglicanism works on a system of canon law where man can rewrite the word of God as the Catholic Church does
Papism has eroded your brain

I don't celebrate paddys day, I don't see what all the fuss is about if you're not irish, it's mostly just a load of non-irish people larping about wearing green plastic shite

Attached: mongs.png (523x491, 73K)

>Moving from London to Dublin.

Is that because of Brexit? No shitpost.

Attached: Gotalight.png (452x712, 380K)

Attached: 4088D06F00000578-4521810-_I_was_a_filing_clerk_for_the_Inland_Revenue_for_a_few_weeks_I_o-m-105_1495 (634x567, 58K)

I thought that Ireland was supposed to have soft borders after Brexit.

How many times do I have to remind you about CofE canon amendments, old man?

moving buisness to ireland has been happening for a decade, theyve made themselves into a tax haven

I don't think Mozzer's gay, he's just an especially arty sensitive type

Attached: Capture.jpg (186x21, 9K)

Get off here /T'internets (Peter Kay RIP )
Go gym
Cardio an lift
stop wanking
get a hobby
go meet a girl
settle down
Have a baba with her

Fucking hate it ..
this

Attached: file.png (400x400, 298K)

Harsh but True

Attached: 18511321_300565923702174_3154790071756914688_n.webm (480x600, 1.33M)

Who mentioned the CofE?
Are you another anonymong trying to argue against points I didn't make?

Our Based Guy

Attached: Morrissey our guy .jpg (695x940, 252K)

cont. >"don't worry lovely, I don't want to drag you out. I know you've got a lot of work to get on with"
>"no, it's fine. i'm finished now"

Attached: LDD.gif (316x212, 2.7M)

Eddies fluid levels

I'm definitely ageing quickly. This just makes me think 'go and put some bloody clothes on'

t h i c c

I kinda feel this whole speakers corner thing is getting hyped up by the bigboysatmi5 on purpose, this is get way more attetion than the average daftie march, , mabye they are planning some agent provocateur shit like what happend at unite the right

Do you think it's going to kick off at Speakers corner at 3pm tomorrow, lads?

Attached: 143D9051-19E6-436D-901F-E31C35624368.jpg (450x487, 56K)

He has struggled with his sexual side since a young teen , I think he refers himself to being a Homo but not into the bumming stuff

>THE PRINCIPLES OF CANON LAWCOMMON TO THE CHURCHES OFTHE ANGLICAN COMMUNION
>Principle 10: The fellowship of the Anglican Communion
>1. The Anglican Communion is a fellowship of churches within the One,Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, characterised by their historic relationship of communion with the See of Canterbury.
>4. The relationship of ecclesial communion within the AnglicanCommunion is based on the communion of a church with one or moreof the following: (a) the See of Canterbury; (b) the Church of England;(c) all the churches of the Anglican Communion; (d) all churches incommunion with the See of Canterbury; or (e) all churches whichprofess the apostolic faith as received within the Anglican tradition.
You can't disentangle Anglicanism from the CofE, Buckaroo.

tommy's going to make sure he gets beaten up on camera then whinge about how antifa are le real fascists. I'm expecting a total waste of everyone's time

Love Larry ..
FATWAA...
only this based kike could get away with it

>anglicans

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Proud Angelicans.jpg (950x634, 235K)

It's just Tommy being Tommy. He'll probably smack someone, get smacked back, and then make a 2hr video on his phone where he moans about the police not doing anything to stop it.

>That shadow void behind his head
Good effort, but needs improvement.

I doubt it, a lot of his supporters will be there.

What I see happening is the police shutting it down.

I think Anti-fa will dress as Alt right an have a punch up ..its getting so Fake news desu

can a .50cal literally take down a helicopter in a single shot?

Attached: 2313131312312.png (699x525, 883K)

Did you see all the Russians coming out of the woodwork under every flag going including ours...

Lots of kettling and people having to piss in bottles

*Ours.

but its literally true. a bunch of whiney middle class traitors (whom have been decieved by jews) use blacks and muslims to run a campaign of suicidal terror against their own people. if tommy highlights this then it cant be a a bad thing (apart from as some sort of subversive demoralisation campaign, also headed by the jews)

Which is why its good they're framing it as a free speech thing, not antimuzzie etc

If you hit the pilot.

Im surprised by that aswell is guido fawkes a long running paper/site? Do they even have a paper

I usually don't even read the site because it looks like dogshit from a web design perspective how come it's so popular, i get the appeal of drudge because it's an aggregator but wtf does guido fawkes have going for it.

The only site/paper i sometimes read is the spectator or just random articles from random sites cos of Sup Forums or twitter

Course it can. Anti wossname guns, that's what they are for. Says so in Farcry

-
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164208487/#q164216300

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164208487/#q164216892

Attached: I was neither at the hot gates.jpg (1000x664, 134K)

They won't shut it down. They never shut it down, it's bad press.
What they normally do is put up those metal barriers, and direct members of the public away from it.

personal I fucking hate all types christcucks and the other 2 kike religions!

We need to go back to our pagan Saxon roots!

Attached: 69DEF41F-7696-4ECB-98D0-E728246C3D92.png (303x331, 131K)

He loves a photo op ..
Supporters , they will be still in their pits user
And Your point being caller ?

ah yes far cry is definetly a reliable source

Ayyyeeee

We need a NEW MACHINE

anglicansonline.org/basics/thirty-nine_articles.html
XIX. Of the Church.
The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.

As the Church of Jerusalem, Alexandria, and Antioch, have erred, so also the Church of Rome hath erred, not only in their living and manner of Ceremonies, but also in matters of Faith.

XX. Of the Authority of the Church.
The Church hath power to decree Rites or Ceremonies, and authority in Controversies of Faith: and yet it is not lawful for the Church to ordain any thing that is contrary to God's Word written, neither may it so expound one place of Scripture, that it be repugnant to another. Wherefore, although the Church be a witness and a keeper of Holy Writ, yet, as it ought not to decree any thing against the same, so besides the same ought it not to enforce any thing to be believed for necessity of Salvation.

what

>easily the most based comments section on any news site in the country
True, it's very lax. Almost all Keith Vaz comments are quickly deleted though, as are comments about Vaz's alter-ego Jim the washing machine salesman.

'How can they hear me say those words, and still they don't believe me'

'All men have secrets and here is mine, so let it be mine'

'How can they see the Love in our eyes and still they don't believe us?'

he doesnt highlight blacks and other non muslim immigrants though, he acts like if they just stopped going to mosque they would be angels, the pakis running the rape gangs arent even that religous,, prostution is meant to be illegal under shariah

Attached: EDL-Israel-2.jpg (680x465, 87K)

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/974998512424407041

Look at this video. How can you not like Tommy even a little bit? So what if he's not going full 1488, at least he is doing something.

I like European Christianity. It provides a solid social framework, with enough Heathen elements incorporated to have continuity with our pre-Christian roots.

Don't get me wrong, they richly deserve an ovening. I just think 'x are the real racists/fascists/whatever' as a way of ingratiating yourself to normies is a dead end. The enlightened centrists have already got all that sewn up, it's time to start appealing to people who'll just say 'yes I am a racist, and what are you going to do about it?'

>How can you not like Tommy even a little bit?

Attached: I stole this one from Joyce.png (245x349, 188K)

probably a little scuffle but it'll likely be the same old disappointing shit where tommy whines about fascist antifa/muslims and useless police whilst championing jews as the most horrendously treated people to ever walk the earth.

an have the mickey mouse part time coppers in the firing line with silly tabards on like that time the paki bird got famous facing off facists ..lol

Who is that bloke and is he demonstrating for free speech tomorrow, facing down presumably many antifa in hyde park?

Is there going to be a stream?

Ya. We have a low corporate tax rate and an extra low one for banking (12.5% and 10.5%)

Until European common tax lel

You always post this, as if it were evidence that this denomination cannot amend canon in ways which are in opposition to scripture, despite the fact it demonstrably has done so. What do point do you hope to make by this?

He's too busy trying to win an actual election rather than marching up and down the high street then into Wetherspoons for a few scoops.

Attached: Awesome! a true monster.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Dont Ever What me , you stupid Crass Cunt

Yes a river, even.

Attached: Enoch_Powell_Allan_Warren1.jpg (300x353, 17K)

I don’t think tommy shills for immigrations

Attached: A8DC717B-0D2D-4C99-AF21-4F00930A9AA8.gif (640x360, 3.16M)

for the daftie thing?
Probally one from ruptly from behind the police line with the anti facists, and a few bad periscopes from both the dafies and antifas

>all these christian vs pagan larpers
come on lads. enough. we all know that we need a NEW MACHINE

Attached: ea2.gif (432x241, 3.3M)

Which part?

christ do we really have to sit through yet another autistic hours-long argument with fucking eddie? Could you not do something more constructive like slam your cock in a car door seven or eight hundred times?

>Yes a river, even.

Attached: tk.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

Convert to Catholicism lads, it's good craic

His closet upbringing by his female senpai members curtailed his loins /shagging by him writing songs in his bedroom

When have I claimed that those who claim to be Anglican haven't perverted the word of God?
If you weren't such a brainlet you'd understand that those who do poverty the word of God fall under the category of those who have erred.
It doesn't work the same way as Catholicism where man has authority over the word of God, if an Anglican is spewing anti biblical nonsense, he's not Anglican, if a Catholic is doing the same, provided it is covered by Catholic canon, they're still Catholics.

Part as in location of the election? Kenya- sorry Kensington, Liverpool (it looks like Kenya, its like an outpost of Kenya).

no ty, i'm not a paedophile