Why did God force us to exist? God can see into the infinite future. He knew who would serve Him...

Why did God force us to exist? God can see into the infinite future. He knew who would serve Him, and He knew who wouldn't serve Him. He knew this before He even began creation. So He knew that certain people would be bound to hell by default; of their own freewill of course. Why even allow them to exist in the first place? No one chose to come into this world, and the whole ordeal stinks of a set up. I don't care about burning in hell at this point. God knew me before He created me. He knew how i would think, how i would feel, how i would behave and my desires because He made it possible for me to have these attributes in the first place. I am the way i am. I was made the way i was made. I didn't choose to be here, nor do i want to be here. But i will not commit suicide because of family and because suicide is such a bogus way to go.

Nobody chose this. I wasn't there in the garden of eden. I wasn't there when Lucifer or whatever started war in heaven. I was FORCED into this situation and now i have to suffer for it? Fuck christian non sense

Attached: 1521082495400.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8xZTVKx0Dc&list=FLLZMmwgDu5o6N69zCwEObfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WV5LO146Q0I
youtube.com/watch?v=wa6VNeP20Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf this image is making me sick to my somache

This is going to sound weird, but what are you going to do about it?

When you understand that there's nothing you can do, you'll understand why God has to do everything for you.

Banter

So..acceptance then?

Brap

ship it to /x/

x-files

you right know have the change to dodge hell by accepting Jesus as Lord
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

right now, if you dont do it, you cant blame God for sending you there, you are the stubborn that dont want to accept him

youtube.com/watch?v=V8xZTVKx0Dc&list=FLLZMmwgDu5o6N69zCwEObfQ

think about be saved, nothing else matters if you arent saved first

Our souls are being unrightfully harvested from the God Source by physical manifestations of the AntiGod known as certain types of Extra Terrestrials for their unrighteous agendas such as infinite energy via a reproducing, self constructing bio-machine that is our civilization.

Attached: extraterrestrial.jpg (368x468, 78K)

you forced yourself to exist. if you don't want to keep coming back here, you'll have to give up your attachment to it.

Don't try and think like God; surrender to that which is the source of love and life and don't let animosity cloud your heart. Pax vobis

I remember being 14. Don't worry, you will soon see the truth.
God is what humans use to explain the inexplicable. Trying to make sense of it goes against its definition.

thats not how it works. you can't just say words and be saved. read your bible a little more m8

do you think i came up with that passage or what?
romans 10:9 how to be saved

Why does Universe exist?

The question was asked and will be asked forever.

Its impossible to know, accept it and move on, do your part, be a degenerate/classy/commie/nazi whatever you want cuz you only get one chance.

Stop LARPing, it's from an X-Files episode.

>you'll understand why God has to do everything for you
Or you could do the noble thing and kill yourself out of spite instead of being as useful as a quadriplegic with irritable bowel syndrome.

because your dad came in your moms pussy.

>Why did God force us to exist?
Which gods?

God doesn't do anything for you, you arrogant Christian scumbag.

ALLAH, you American peasant.

>i don't believe that man has any control over his own actions
In your opinion.

from the recent series?

Quite so.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV5LO146Q0I

Someone's been reading Thomassian philosophy 101.

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

>i knew i would be born before i was born
(You)

>this thread

Attached: s.png (303x296, 220K)

There's this thing called free will. God does not know everything in advance.

Our existence is basically energy production farm to feed an alien race completely unimaginable to us.

The Matrix movies were truth masked as fiction. They throw that out there to see if the indoctrination is still working.

It's kind of like Bitcoin. It's an AI presence masked as cryptocurrency. All the graphics cards across the world are building an AI intelligence to do harm in the world like consensus cracking.

All Gods we know are man made.

There is only an Architect of the Matrix Hologram we live in.

>God is not omniscient
Then why call it God?

I think it's a childish understanding of God. He does not have to be omniscient.

Maybe, but, being the author of the universe, It controls the laws of nature. God does not play with dice. Any outcome is possible according to It's will.

Because god isn't real. Being emerged from the chaos of non-Being.

Or you could be a fucking man and deal with life without whining about god

If everything is determined, why have free will? I think God wants to be surprised every now and then.

If everything is determined, why have free will? I think God wants to be surprised every now and then.

And the answer is Buddhism. Being is suffering.

A god cannot "want" anything, since "want" or desire implies deficiency.

My nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=wa6VNeP20Zw

Attached: 6039487243.jpg (346x444, 58K)

>ALLAH, you American peasant.
No, not the Jewish "gods". They're not even real and you have to pay $$$ to participate.

Attached: abrahamic difference.jpg (984x728, 551K)

>i knew i would be born before i was born
Is this what you gods claim some fetuses are wicked in the womb?

>tfw hoping someone posts the forbidden ayyy lmao image
Maybe today is the day that I finally see it?

Not really. God is infinite and wants to experience himself in a myriad of finite existences or portions of consciousness such as us.

Just think.. all of existence was created just so you can be a blackpilled faggot whose blackpilled faggotry ensures he will never see the greater picture.

Reality is a game, a game of music, poetry and riddle. So many people refuse to stop and ponder the metaphoric.... it’s a fucking shame.. you are standing on stage, guitar in hand, you could bust out a solo but instead you stand their picking your nose complaining while the crowd murmurs to themselves “does he even know where he is?” “Does he know who he is?”

I’ll probably get nothing but knee jerk retard responses to this. That’s ok, I’ve made it my life’s mission to figure out how to put into words the ineffable. The mysteries have answers, they are written, everywhere.

>because someone or something can see the future that means we have no free will
what a stupid retard
God created us to have free will and to choose to be with our creator or choose our selfish wants and suffer
the fact that He can see what we're going to do doesn't somehow imply That we don't make choices
the fact that some of us will fail doesn't mean we should just be deleted from existence and prevented from making choices
you're really an idiot and I hate you logic babies that start acting like you've defeated Christianity in a few sentences

Imagine a clone army of Mark Zuckerbergs going around with empty eyes and a warm smile telling people "fyi you do not have a soul sir, have a wonderful day".
Could be our autistic bugman future

also you act like you're doomed to go to hell and you can't change that
another brainlett thought caused by ignorance of the Bible
the only reason why that might be the case is because your stubborn inept brain that refuses to consider that you can go to heaven if you wanted to
also
>durrr God forced me to be the way I am I can't take responsibility for my own choices
no you simpleton
YOU made yourself the way you are and the choices you make now will determine your future including whether you'll ever have a happy life and if you go to heaven or hell
be a man and take responsibility for your actions you child

If you want salvation, you need God, God is the truth. And the truth has depth. It lies on the surface, but if you want the full truth you need to take the literal and combine it with the metaphoric. Read it word for word and ponder each and every word as you do, “what does this word mean”.

>why wouldn’t it just be said in plain wording?
The secrets are secrets for a reason. And the kikes can’t understand them for a reason. Everything has a reason after it’s kind. The truth is at the same time the most beautiful song and the funniest comedy you will ever hear. Pursue the truth, and accept nothing less, the Bible says as much in many, many verses.

I always get responses to this like ‘that’s blasphemy my favorite priest/theologian said the words mean this’... and what does the Bible say about false prophets and the deceiver?

It exists for your enjoyment

>hmmm, I know if I create this guy he will rebel against me(because I made him like that) and be burnt and tortured in hell for all eternity, should I go ahead and create him? Yeah I think I will.

He had the option of NOT creating something that will be tortured for eternity. Why would you create something knowing it'll fail, I agree, knowing something the outcome doesnt affect the outcome, but if you're directly responsible for creating the situation you are responsible for the end result.

flaw in your logic is that God doesn't determine our actions
our choices are not biological
you could argue our choices are a result of our circumstances but those are able to be overcome
God does not create our choices

You're in deep sleep on a cruiser, goyim. You'll wake up when the system allow you too.

You signed up for this. Stop bitching about it.

>force us to exist
Life is a oportunity. Once you're dead you go back to infinity. Enjoy while you can.

Attached: 1521314353712.png (403x448, 53K)