Cop shows up to a house and gets into a fist fight with a teen who runs his mouth and then tells his partner not to...

Cop shows up to a house and gets into a fist fight with a teen who runs his mouth and then tells his partner not to arrest him. I’m torn on this one.

youtu.be/RSk0NqQRwjg

Attached: 88D5F3C3-1C8B-45B9-931E-CA05E7333E50.png (1334x750, 3.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCLz52_WO5A
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/07/23/sandra-bland-and-the-lawful-order-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=H7UimC3n5YY
youtube.com/watch?v=oqc7HDiYINM
youtube.com/watch?v=EgjdICRi3_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vwuZrxtxWUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love it. I hope doesn't lose his job or anything though. Black people are so horrible.

It looked like he got suspended for the fight, but is back on the beat now.

Shit I spelled nigger wrong.... Tell me to go back, I deserve it.

Attached: 1521205403808.jpg (850x858, 44K)

Fuck. White women are so fucking sexy

FUCK off Chang stay with your nasty yellow women

That's a real cop. He should be the one getting medals and awards instead of the Parkland high school security cop.

The worst cops get promoted, the best cops get disciplined.

This is exactly what cops should be doing, beating up unruly teens and teaching them some fucking respect.

That cop should get cop of the year award and a parenting award.

Bitch ass nigga got whooped talkin all dat shit..
All mouf n hands.
> Look mah' no hands

Attached: qt.jpg (683x1024, 246K)

U go back

You know if I divide the number of cop videos I saw where the uploader wasn't honest (either cropped the video, or wasn't honest about it) with the total number of cop videos I ever watched.

I'd get a probability of 1 that this one isn't telling the entire story.

love how she tried to assert herself but was totally ignored.

this shit is comical

Good for him. Talk shit get hit

Who's side am I supposed to be on? They are both acting like niggers.

I've seen this before. I was also not certain as to what I thought of it at the time but I gave it some thought later on and I think it was a good thing the cop did. In fact I'd be very surprised if this kid didn't learn a big lesson and maybe even turn his life around after this altercation. The cop did the honorable thing by not arresting him but he beat the shit out of them to send the message that he wasn't so tough. It was well played.

what the fuck was this.

Horrible policing. Both acting like niggers.

Another cop would have arrested, maced, and likely shot this fucking fool. So, I'm not sure if you can say that. The young man had respect issues and was taught a lesson.

So the US is giving up on the whole 'civilisation' 'rule of law' thing then? They act like a couple of primates having a hierarchy dispute.

I can't believe it wasn't the thug doing all that shit talking, but the policeman! Standards are truly through the floor in the US

Please don't speak britbong. Your police are a fucking joke ... Remind again about the no-go zones. This is the equivalent except our police go in them to handle jackasses and handled them accordingly. He taught this young faggot a lesson and the world is all the better for it.

Its not a cops job to discipline shithead teens. That cop should get thicker skin and defused the situation, instead he escelated it.

THIS. that cop sounds like a fucking nigger! this is whats wrong with american cops these days, they all have niggeritus. they act more like gangsta thugs than officers of the law

>thinks anyone can diffuse a situation with niggers
Been living under a rock your whole life, friendo?

Attached: 1506947467091.jpg (700x500, 46K)

You have to speak their language sometimes.

>*partner runs up to help*
>Don't touch him, don't touch him. *goes back to punching that teen*
Kek’ed

that's assault

Why did you choose to post this right now
This is a very old video
Feels like it was posted last year this time

it's old but it's still worth the watch to see this punk nigger get flexed
#GhettoLotto

Excuse me? Are you fucking retarded? If a police officer arrives at a scene to handle a domestic dispute and he asks you to stfu and you don't and you take an offensive posture he literally has every right to blow you the fuck out. If you think you have the right to obstruct a police officer by talking shit while he handles a witness account, you need a lesson in how law works. The cop will typically as you to stfu and if you dont you will be under arrest. If you say another fucking bleep your'e going to be arrested for a whole range of applicable charges : obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct, disobeying a reasoned police order, resisting arrest.

You don't have the right to be a loud mouth jackass while a police offer is handling a call-in moron.

is he white? wtf. fucking mutts amirite

This is the way cops should handle niggers honestly. Just beat them unconscious and let them go. Locking them up obviously doesn't work, brutal violence will.

Attached: wiwo3.jpg (937x889, 120K)

To be hones most cops are pussies, they arrest you and shoot at you for saying or doing the stupidest shit.

This cop taught that little shithead a lesson, the fact that the cop didnt arrest the guy says a lot about him, the cop didnt want to feel powerful but simply shut his dirty mouth.

I have to start at the idea of equal protection of the law. I don't believe niggers should be considered citizens and I don't believe they should have any rights at all. They are not equal and cannot operate in a society based on complex social contracts and laws meant to apply to civilized peoples.

But let's say it was a white guy. The fact of the matter is that you are completely within your rights and the law to insult police. This is settled law - you can even flip off every cop you see while driving and there is appellate Court decision stating that it is protected speech.

Police are public employees. You have the right to critciize them and insulting officials is a first amendment protected expression of frustration and anger.

The cop was in the wrong.

youtu.be/BCLz52_WO5A
Here's the follow up, notice how the "young man" talks to the cop now.

three future chads and four stacies right there, white genes are amazing

Way better than panicking and shooting someone

i am all for cops beating niggers instead of arresting them
its a lot cheaper and much more effective

Attached: 1502486127123.png (941x887, 199K)

I think it's amazing that she popped out seven kids, has another one in the oven and is still fit.

She may look attractive but you can tell she is dead inside.

Attached: what has been taken.jpg (1244x1035, 182K)

>You don't have the right to be a loud mouth jackass while a police offer is handling a call-in moron.
What law is this?

Attached: wiwo40.png (673x860, 430K)

You're right, it's not a law, but by that logic, you can't discipline your kids either. You know who you are starting to sound like with that thinking?

Good girl. She’s doing her part.

disturbing the peace

well the cop initiated violence at 1:29
he needs to know how to control himself

>You're right, it's not a law
We know.
>but by that logic, you can't discipline your kids either
By what logic?
>You know who you are starting to sound like with that thinking?
Who?

Whatever hahahaha. That cop could have arrested that kid a ruined his like or worse. Instead he gave him an asswhooping he so desperately needed. He did the kid a favor.

and at 4:00 too

This video is old as fuck.

Why do you think this?

If someone is mouthing off to an officer and he doesn't have the right to shut that person up, especially the manner that the nog in the video was going about it, then your kid could mouth off to you and treat you like a bitch and you're just supposed to take it? That was street justice at it's finest. You were starting to sound like a liberal, no spanking your kids, type of person.

Attached: tumblr_mwsb9gKlOR1r4teu1o2_250.gif (250x216, 886K)

Good this is how cops are supposed to be.
Not playing le SF operator on unarmed nonviolent citizens just trying to go through their day.
This video is how all cops should be.
Not "huuur muh gov license to shoot anybody dats scary wanhhhh muh safety"
If some gaylord ghetto fag wants to fistfight, do it. Your partner is armed with an AR that you want taken away from regular people, so you should be fine. Unironically just like the mexican cop in end of watch.

Also on a side note just execute anyone found with more drugs than for personal consumption per Trumps new drug plan.

Attached: 1500293846624.gif (256x200, 2.05M)

See : + Disorderly conduct
+ Obstruction of justice
+ Disobeying a direct and reasoned police order
I'm always amazed at how little your average retard knows about the law.. Actually thinking you can behave like a nigger in police presence w/o legal consequence .. No wonder so many dindus end up in jail/get shot. I also loved the cucked britbongs earlier response reflective of how shit tier their concept of law/order is.

Attached: 1511052942601.png (545x530, 234K)

honestly, this cop seems like the coolest cop ever.
if he was just following the law, the could ahve taking that guy in just by swearing to him.

he gave him a fair chance and was not even going to arrest him.

sorry to say it, but old fashioned policing and knocking sense into shitheads is the way to go.

i see nothing wrong here. everyone can take a little beating.

how about the fathers stick around and smack the kids around instead of calling the cops to come waste their time

I've seen people with 3 kids be completely miserable, imagine having fucking 7 little bastards running around and having no time for yourself ever again.

Honestly as long as I don't get on of these cops in my part of Minnesota where it's white but for the zoo this is perfect. He speaks their own language.

>nigger
>father

Attached: pKv65l3.jpg (653x469, 33K)

>Cop shows up to a house and gets into a fist fight with a teen who runs his mouth and then tells his partner not to arrest him. I’m torn on this one.

I'm not... as much as the kid was being an arsehole he was stood in his yard/on his or his family's property and he was just being a dick... he didn't once threaten the officer and ignored his offer to fight him... he just ran his mouth, while on his own private property... something that should be protected by the 2nd amendment regardless of the fact he was being a dick/swearing etc.. he wasn't threatening the officer. The officer, while carrying a gun, then shoves him... then offers to fight him etc.. that was a dick move, if the kid had got the upper hand there and/or put the officer in a hold then he'd get the shit kicked out of him by the guy's partner or potentially even shot, he even tried to arrest him afterwards just for defending himself from the officer.

I've got no respect for the usual black lives matter gimps but I also don't like police who abuse their power and give other officers a bad name. Fact that people like this is because they think it's cool and give the officer 'respect' for not arresting him... when there were no grounds to realistically prosecute him with anything in the first place and the officer attacked him to being with, People supporting this are happy for their police to be authoritarian and basically a separate class of citizens above everyone else and that is a shit way to run a society.

We honestly should give nigs an incentive to become cops and let them police themselves. Then we can wash our hands clean of the entire situation.

Attached: wiwo15.jpg (769x960, 106K)

>Disorderly conduct
Depends on the context, but not in this one. The cop was just as aggressive as the stupid kid who thankfully got his ass beat. He clearly knew what buttons to press on the cop because he knew he wasnt getting arrested.
>Obstruction of justice
How could you know this by the video alone? It was the cop and the kid going at it retardedly.
>Disobeying a direct and reasoned police order
>"this law is utilized primarily for purposes of ensuring that officers tasked with directing traffic have the authority to direct motorists and pedestrians in a proper and safe manner"
No.

niggas be sovereign

>Please don't speak britbong. Your police are a fucking joke ... Remind again about the no-go zones.

they're a fuck load better than most countries police force, especially the messed up patchwork of tiny little police forces you have over there... you barely even train yours, you have widely different standards across the country and they regularly shoot your own citizens including plenty of unarmed ones... you can keep your authoritarian police thanks, I'd much rather live in a country where we've got

as for no go zones, try watching a bit less fox news or taking everything your president says as truth - are you one of those people who doesn't even have a passport/has never left the country?

defuse a situation involving less than 85 IQ people. Good luck, buddy. Hit or shoot them until they shot the fuck up

cool so you're happy to give away your first amendment rights

*1st amendment rights!

>Video of fake cop.
>"Are you a cop? Did you go to law school, did you go to police officer school"
>Cops don't go to law school or "police officer school" they go to the academy. No cop would ever say "Police officer school".
>Speed loaders on belt for revolver, but carrying a semi auto pistol

Why are all these videos coming out with fake cops?

Dear dumb fuck. When a police officer is called to a location to handle a dispute, you no longer have property rights or dominion especially when the owner of the property invites and substantiates the cop's presence. No, a 3rd party is not allowed to stand on said property and mouth off and be a dumbass while an officer is trying to take a testimony. You are Obstructing justice by preventing the officer from conducting a lawful investigation. The officer will ask you to stfu once or there will be consequences which establishes that he gave you a direct police order. If you continue to be a jackass past that point, you have just broken two laws :
> Obstruction of justice
> Disobeying a direct and reasoned police order
From there you can also be rung up on :
> Disorderly conduct
> Disturbing the peace
> Resisting arrest

Depending on how you resist arrest, you are likely to get your ass beat or shot... Now dumb fuck, explain your way out of this.

>nigger speak
Continue please

Attached: 1513181468185.png (588x559, 289K)

That's rich coming from a bong. Why would I ever talk shit to a cop simply to aggravate him? Or anyone for that matter? Being a sensible human being doesn't equate to giving up my first amendment rights.

>parroting feminist nonsense like a good goy

If she is doing her job right, then she loves her children and is absolutely focused on preserving the white race. There is no time to be miserable when you have work that needs to be done.

Define third party, i'm not sure a brother would be a "third party" on his own property

I couldn't care less about the well being of that woman so you can shove that up your ass.
Jesus christ user

Spotted the nigger.

why the fuck do they even make bikinis for children? Girls should wear those jap 1 piece deals until they turn 18.

Attached: what the fuck (2).jpg (242x634, 36K)

You're beyond help, you should just kys. There is an instructional video on /r9k/ if you need help.

Watch the video dumb fuck. The cop was called to the house due to a domestic dispute in which a girl hit the mom .. Likely this dumb fucks gf/sister which is why he was acting like such a faggot.
> Disordely Conduct was established the minute the cop asked this stupid fuck to stfu and he disobeyed him
> Obstruction of justice was established by the fact that the idiot continued to impede the officer's ability to question the mom (THE PROPERTY OWNER)
> How could you know this by the video alone?
Watch it dumb fuck
>"this law is utilized primarily for purposes of ensuring that officers tasked with directing traffic have the authority to direct motorists and pedestrians in a proper and safe manner"
No shit head. It's an actual law and varies from state to state. Unlikely you or the average retards knows the specifics between a request/order :
> washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/07/23/sandra-bland-and-the-lawful-order-problem/
And yes, they have the right to use force to enforce a disobeyed order.

youtu.be/BCLz52_WO5A

Not to mention he has respect for the police now.

Attached: IMG_3576.jpg (604x608, 50K)

>why the fuck do they even make bikinis for children? Girls should wear those jap 1 piece deals until they turn 18.
Their mothers do this to socialize them to being whores early

officer get a felony for that.
looking at 2 to 5 years

Yeah ok..
Time to post shining examples of Britain's finest
youtube.com/watch?v=H7UimC3n5YY

Attached: 1521147220961.png (1149x643, 532K)

We get it, you're upset. Christ.
>Watch the video dumb fuck.
I did, he's exempt from these laws the second the cop threw hands at him. This is the point. Also, i pulled this from wiki since you didn't define it. This is all the information i have on your assertion of what occurred in this video. Stop being angry, take a minute, and come back to reply with a cool head if you want to get your point across.

American cops are not cucks like they are in the UK.
Watch the aftermath video and you'll see the asswhooping was just what the punk needed. His behavior improved by heaps. The cop gave him something his father was never around to give him.

Britian's finest lads.. DO YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE M8?
youtube.com/watch?v=oqc7HDiYINM

Attached: 1520523036341.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Britian's finest everyone :
youtube.com/watch?v=EgjdICRi3_0

Attached: 1499522777537.jpg (623x733, 39K)

This.

I don't understand why people think that after marrying you'll ever have time for yourself like you did before. The husband will have to work in order to support his family and the wife will have to support him and care for him. I think the alternative to this is even worse.

Britain lads
youtube.com/watch?v=vwuZrxtxWUM

> 3rd party : Any faggot who the cop is not directly addressing in pursuit of his investigation

Which one of their licenses?

You're wrong and got blown the fuck out.
No one is upset. Now fall back faggot.

Attached: 1520224394716.jpg (365x346, 20K)

So a third party, by this definition, is the mother and son?
Where did this happen? You're overly upset and doubling down on it. Don't be silly.

I think he let out the contents of an Aerosol container w/o a license or some f00kin chit

Attached: 1511211441914.jpg (348x321, 19K)