Who are some girls that would try to be good mothers/housewives but would end up being bad at it?

Who are some girls that would try to be good mothers/housewives but would end up being bad at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/926617266564743168
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__matoi_ryuuko_and_senketsu_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_gmeen__e4a15b5f32d0bbf40dbb1b49c1d3f960.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yours

Define bad

fpbp

Ryuuko would be a great housewife.

No she wouldn’t. She seems like the type of woman to drop her baby when the doctor hands it to her.

No bullying! Ryuuko is perfect!

I like Ryuko, but she isn’t perfect. Look at the type of people she attracts.
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/926617266564743168

Only perfection attracts creeps of that magnitude!

Mako is objectively better than Ryuko, user.

Mako is also excellent, but Ryuuko is perfection!

Could you provide reasons for why Ryuko is perfect?

She's cool and cute! She's not too smart, so she doesn't get annoying, but she doesn't lack common sense like Mako! She gets embarrassed wearing skimpy outfits, but does it to save her friends and achieve her goals! She seems like a super edgy character but loves Mako and her family and doesn't waste all her time brooding! There are even more reasons that I won't go into here, because I'd run out of characters talking about how great she is!

Because she has no flaws, duh

You just admitted that she’s not super smart. That’s a flaw.

Best taste in boys/clothes

I said she's not too smart, but not stupid either! She's the perfect intelligence level!

How does this make you feel?
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__matoi_ryuuko_and_senketsu_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_gmeen__e4a15b5f32d0bbf40dbb1b49c1d3f960.gif

That's just a drawing, not Ryuuko!

Still a flaw, user.
How much do you pleasure yourself to Ryuko? I have a lot more than this.

I would love to read a 4koma of ryuuko trying to be a good housewife but being a klutz at it while getting extremely embarrassed and flustered at her mistakes

I mean, I like her. But I still recognize that she will probably end up as well a mother as her own does.

And then it ends with a hot sex scene.

No it isn't! Being too smart would be a flaw! She's the perfect amount of smart!

Ryuuko would be a great mom. She would probably take her kids on a lot of fun adventures.

yeah, like that 4koma of Haruhi and Kyon living together

Galko-chan!

Ryuko is a dumb cum dump!

I hope you die in extreme agony!

I will when I’m done with Ryuko!

No! I'll kill you before you even get near her!

Deepthroat would be better.

more plox

Senketsu a cute. I want scientists to stop trying to create gynoid sexdolls or artificial catgirls and instead give us sentient clothes.

Sup Forums told me to watch this because "it saved anime" but was just another "power of friendship" kind of anime, shame.

I bet you watched the dub.

I'm already near her! She's scared and crying

Too late!

YAAAAMEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOO

>both posts in the same time
which one of you has the real Ryuko?

Senketsu would make a good housewife

Probably both. The second user used her first and the first user is using her right now.

Ryuko is trapped in my basement and is being forced to have sex with strange old men for 5 dollars an hour!

YAMEEEERRRROOOOOOO
ONEGAI

Don’t worry user, she’s enjoying herself!

Onegai...

The only thing that’s pleasing anyone here is that slut Ryuko!

>for 5 dollars an hour!
Why would you undercharge like that? You could get 200-300 dollars an hour easy.

Ryuko isn’t worth that kind of cash.

Is this the worst love story ever told?

if by love you mean only feuled by a drug and sex addiction, followed by abandonment because of said drug addiction then yes

Yamete kudasai...

Fpbp

How can Ryuuko be perfect when Satsuki is so much better?

shit taste kys