What the FUCK is this guy thinking?

Has the whole world gone mad?

www.nydailynews.com/news/world/prince-harry-refuses-sign-prenup-fiancee-meghan-markle-article-1.3880896?cid=bitly

Attached: Untitled.png (1158x864, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TscaPJVKsV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ui1jPNDWArM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The state of EU politics

Attached: stop and think.png (720x610, 227K)

Attached: shilling.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

What's wrong with Harry marrying Meghan? I think she's intelligent, talented, beautiful, brave, and overall a great person. What exactly are you getting mad about here?

I she trys to gold dig too hard. They'll never prove it or find the body.

Fuck off Nigger

The irony here is that prenups are literally a creation of the Jews and deeply valued in their culture. The difference is they need a Rabbi's approval before a divorce can move forward which is why their divorce rate is lower. Prenups are about as redpilled as circumcising your son.

You cant make fun of us for being mutts anymore, you lost your white card.

Mkultra

The royals have been mindfucked

Sup Forums is generally jelly of men who are men than Sup Forums men.

I don't care race. Meghan is beautiful.

IT'S NOT HIS FORTUNE TO LOSE

HE IS TAX-PAYER FUNDED. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!

Attached: britbong royalty.png (377x396, 129K)

Why bother with a pre nup when you have enough money and power to make someone die in an "accident". Just like what happened to his mother.

no prenup HAHAHAHAHAA
youtube.com/watch?v=TscaPJVKsV0

please post obligatory monkey toes image.

>it’s okay, guise.
>she’s the one.

hes not thinking
his dick is "thinking"

This dude is so stupid sign that prenuptial now

He doesn't need a pre-nup to protect his fortune, they'll give her the Princess Diana treatment if she steps out of line.

My question is what the fuck is SHE thinking?

The guys at the strip club she twerked at thought so too

WE

>retarded brits pay taxes to support their obsolete ruling class turned welfare queens
>they love doing this and sneer at others for not propping up a bunch of inbred people with zero purpose to society
>random roastie marries inbred donkey prince
>no prenup lol
>inevitable divorce no one saw coming oh no!
>woman has now legally stolen millions from the state and taxpayers
sasuga bongs

she's a woman and part nigger. she doesn't think.

Also, American

BRITISH EMPIRE

dudes fallen in love man. i fell in love with a muslim girl 4 years ago, it was unironically the most tumultuous period of life. I was 25 just out of a 5 year relationship and this muslim girl was the perfect women. She was beautiful, loving, caring, down to earth, a virgin. I did anything for her, i use to live on 3 hours sleep because i would drive to her town late and night and she would sneak out and we would drive to the river and sleep under the stars. I wish i had those moments back. I also wish every man on here can experience the love i felt for that girl.

Wasn't he a bastard anyway?

She is an the worst sort of uppity California sheboon. She is playing the sweet lightskinned girl role right now. After the marriage she will go straight money grubbing nig mode. She will show her true American ghetto nature. I really can't wait for this to unfold. Cap this. Marriage, goblin child, ghetto bitch mode, Harry becomes a full soy "yes dear" cuck, divorce, raped for gibs, an hero. Make bank on it.

and then you got married and live happily 50% of the time?

Wrong. She is an entitled American niggress. We see it all the time here. You bongs are about to get a lesson.

like it would even matter in britbongistan, prenups get thrown out here all the time, judge would probably give her even more if he had one.

Give her one week without $100 salon treatments and she will go full nappy headed hoe.

Attached: NappyHeaded-Afro-Goddess.jpg (326x273, 18K)

shut up ghoul

Attached: 76765576.jpg (1059x893, 96K)

Yo, if she wants a divorce he can just have her killed in a car crash in a tunnel in France like his Grand Mother did to his mum. Nonprenupsneeded.

> dating a kafir
Completely haram
Cucknada corrupts everything it touches

LMAO she's gonna rinse him big time, heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=ui1jPNDWArM

Attached: 64648.jpg (1400x786, 221K)

Do you reckon they're gonna have an ugly child? The monster will take Harry's long European head with Meghan's big lips, frizzy hair and odd freckles. The child will probably have white skin but with horrible African features.

Attached: krondon1.jpg (656x358, 64K)

>this is the future you chose

He's been sheltered his whole life. He doesn't understand what makes him a good catch. Without his family's name and title he's a talentless nobody. He hasn't learned to be a little bit skeptical about himself and about the world around him.

Also, aren't there rumors of not just one but two previous marriages and divorces by Meghan Markle? Let's remember the advice that Mountbatten gave Charles as a young man in his 20's. He warned his great nephew of the Peril of marrying a woman Charles' own age. He explicitly told Charles to find a young and inexperienced girl who he could essentially raise into adulthood and mold her social and political outlook. And what did a 33 year old Charles do? He proposed to a 19 year old Diana Spencer and married her when she was only 20. This is relevant because Harry is marrying someone who probably has a lot more life experience than he does and who is more in touch with this dark and sinister ways of the world.

She isn't white so there is really no need to be worried.

Attached: duck.png (215x182, 17K)

brits spammed mutt memes endlessly after may first cucked them
they deserve whatever comes their way

Attached: 1469647085421.png (560x407, 37K)

Cool story Justin