This will anger Sup Forums more than the Holocaust

>this will anger Sup Forums more than the Holocaust
Wow, some high ground you've got their.

Attached: 1521309316386.jpg (1080x1084, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReNavhcXUYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*there

This really happened.

Epic. Upboat

>Hawaii
I'm sorry it didn't kill anyone during its rampage

Elephants are smarter than most niggers desu

Holocaust happened as a Jewish sacrifice funded by Jews and to liberate Jews through the blood of their own.

>one death is a tragedy, six million dead is a statistic
poor elephant didn't deserve it

Old fag here. I remember when this happened and it upset me greatly. In fact I remember everyone talking about this story and it really hit a nerve with most people. Harambe is a similar story. Humans need to learn how sophisticated these animals are, and learn how to live with them instead of abuse them for shits and giggles.

I'd rather save a single elephant than six million (((Jews)))

Attached: 1521240934719.jpg (661x1024, 124K)

This. Look up police puppycide if you want something really fucked up and horrific

>86 shots
What, why didn't they have some high caliber stopping weapons. 45-70 would have stopped dumbo in its tracks.

1 animal is worth more than all of jewish people

Jews genuinely deserved what happened to them though. They spent centuries engaging in the undermining of Christian societies -

"Well-beloved brothers in Moses, if the king of France forces you to become Christian, do so, because you cannot do otherwise, but preserve the law of Moses in your hearts. If they strip you of your possessions, raise your sons to be merchants, so that eventually they can strip Christians of their possessions. If they threaten your lives, raise your sons to be physicians and pharmacists, so that they can take the lives of Christians. If they destroy your synagogues, raise your sons, to be canons and clerics, so that they can destroy the churches of the Christians. If they inflict other tribulations on you, raise your sons to be lawyers and notaries and have them mingle in the business of every state, so that putting the Christians under your yoke, you will rule the world and can then take your revenge"

Elephants have never plotted to kill humans. Elephants have never plotted to take us over. Elephants are innocent and intelligent creatures that man should care for.

>1 animal is worth all people

Ftfy

F

I'd save him before I'd even bother to waste energy on thinking about helping a Leftist.

Hawaii cops only carry pistols if I recall. Plus this was before the North Hollywood Shootout, so there was no policy of carrying anything but shotguns in the cars.

Dumbo was the fucker with the ineffective rifle.

this

no thanks

Dumbo never subverted my country

must have been European fischer price ammunition

poor thing

Elephants are nice creatures, Jews are subhuman filth that care not about anybody but their disgusting tribe. A Jew getting 0.0001% control of your country will lead to ruination and millions of your people dead or in a civil war. 6 million rotten infants of kikes is not worth one elephants eye lash. I'd butcher a million kike children in their cribs before I'd even look at an elephant wrong.

*thar
Also, go back to Facebook.

well the elephant did nothing wrong

This will also anger Sup Forums more than Alderaan getting destroyed

>implying 6 million died

Subtle JIDF

Poor baby.

>"Well-beloved brothers in Moses, if the king of France forces you to become Christian, do so, because you cannot do otherwise, but preserve the law of Moses in your hearts. If they strip you of your possessions, raise your sons to be merchants, so that eventually they can strip Christians of their possessions. If they threaten your lives, raise your sons to be physicians and pharmacists, so that they can take the lives of Christians. If they destroy your synagogues, raise your sons, to be canons and clerics, so that they can destroy the churches of the Christians. If they inflict other tribulations on you, raise your sons to be lawyers and notaries and have them mingle in the business of every state, so that putting the Christians under your yoke, you will rule the world and can then take your revenge"
Who’s this quote from?

>2018
>being a taig

Pretty sure the look in its eyes is "I'm going to destroy as many of you as possible"

Poor elephant. Fuck the Jew circus owners that tortured her.

F

Newman's Jewish Influences on Christian Reform Movements, which is quoting a 15th century letter from the Grand Sanhedrin of Constantinople to Chief Rabbi Chemor of Spain.

I actually got the quote from Umberto Eco, who sources it from the Journal of Jewish Studies (a Jewish run review) in 1880

Thanks, saved

>the """deaths""" of millions of jews triggers Sup Forums
Dumb potato nigger.

>this

Phanpy did nothing wrong.

dumbo starts shit, is suprised when there are consequences

>>this will anger Sup Forums more than the Holocaust

It does, bacause it's sn innocent Elephant and it actually happened. So, so sorry :'( Sad story. Rest in peace, Dumbo!

F

Well of course, elephants are vastly preferable to parasites.

What the fuck is a torture circus? Sounds like something the chinese would do

Animals have more worth than kikes, why is this surprising?

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE

Attached: ThasRight.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Guys... are elephants white?

Attached: 1499970995233.gif (245x240, 499K)

How many elephants are left on this planet? Human beings multiply like cockroaches.

You dum chink, he was tortured during his circus time

/thread

The face of the poor animal makes me furious.

No, but empathy, especially towards innocent animals and children, is an inherently white trait.

Niggas just want to live.

Attached: 152132447518189191[1].jpg (166x179, 6K)

imagine the earth without sub-race lowlife, only white, paradise on earth for everyone, no destroying the environment and wildlife for (((profits)))

Nothing good ever came from Hawaii.
Even the Kenyan communist nigger
Bathhouse Barry Obongo spent time there.
I hope Kim nukes it into a hard glass shell.

what holocaust

Attached: 1499835520330.jpg (610x415, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ReNavhcXUYk

Holocaust never happened, and I’d let kikes get gassed and this stupid fucking animal.

Attached: 3DB72C52-8426-4FD4-AE20-D8F821E055C3.png (600x842, 142K)

>Holocaust happened
kek no it didn't

kinda wish we could release a dozen elephants in any city's downtown area.

Attached: 1432776117358.jpg (593x541, 114K)

yeah circus animals are mostly just straight up abused and run by degenerate hs dropouts

The elephant fought for her freedom and got killed.

It say a lot about our society today.

The elephant is a Martyr.

Hhhh, i kek'd hard

the elephant is my favorite animal

Attached: 1520953806207.jpg (448x328, 16K)

When was the last time an elephant tried to dismantle western civilization?

>Elephants
If you watch the video, there is a guy with a lever action, looks like a .45-70

It's a raging elephant, even hot loaded & w/solids, it's a very borderline round for HUNTING elephant, let alone a moving raging one.

Poor Ellie man :( fuck these niggers

>comparing based elephants tortured by shitskins to a literal walking parasite that only seeks to destroy the nations it infests

Attached: 1520617172566.jpg (479x518, 49K)

they are only killing themselves. They shot their own general. The generals are locked up in the zoo, they are the lions, elephants, tigers, bears. Puny cowardly insubordinate humans dominate them with guns, lets see them stand up to one of these animals unarmed.

Don't cry Haoles :D

Attached: dude.jpg (685x456, 30K)

Attached: IMG_5733.jpg (678x1000, 125K)

This elephant is the twelve year slave I save my sympathy for.

BRADDA IZ

>if you only knew how bad things really are

Op is a fag

Attached: tyke.png (420x401, 344K)

an elephant never took my money nor turned my country into africa desu