My Hero Academia is worse than pre-timeskip Naruto in every single category...

My Hero Academia is worse than pre-timeskip Naruto in every single category. Why do rabid fans pretend that this isn't the case?

Why do you care?

fuck off herorager

Why aren't mods deleting these threds anymore?

reddit-tier post

Time for the daily “My Hero Academia is worse than wet dog shit” thread

>every single category
number of filler eps

Nice boogyman.

>MHAdrone is a redditor
They're all redditors, no surprise there.

Manga, retard.

kek I've never watched Naturo desu, but why do they have a Japanese ninja Mount Rushmore?

Just delete this shit already mods

>Manga
every single category

>every single category
Except for characters, world building, writing, villains, tension, character development, battles, character designs, etc

BnH is an inferior Naruto and "nothing happens" the manga.

Everyone proclaiming Kohei Horikoshi saved anime in the last season of MHA really struck nerve with the old fags

my point was that anime is included in
>every single category

>old fags
Of course an underaged capeshit fanboy would use a term to belittle older manga readers. The big boys aren't letting you have fun? Poor baby.

>oldfag = belittle
my fucking sides

Who still watch these kid animes anyway? Both are shit.

>Our fanbase isn't bad!

There have been times that I posted my thoughts and opinions one why I think it's not that great/just mediocre and people accuse me of using copypasta and don't try to even refute my points at all. What the hell am I supposed to make of that, exactly?

Maybe you should stop trying to bait?

Kill yourself, BnHAfaggot.

I'm literally not. I said I had a problem with Deku's ability being fully shown off via All-Might, so there is no excitement in Deku's power progression because we've already seen pinnacle Deku anyway through another character. I asserted that it would have been much better if All For One manifested differently in each user or something, so there would be more intrigue into what Deku would eventually develop and possibly better reflect his personality/character as well.

I got met with "lol not this pasta again". Stop trying to blindly brush off criticism as fucking bait or pasta and pretend like your series and fanbase is perfect. It's not. Nothing is, in fact. Your shitty mentality is why you have bad rep on Sup Forums, not that the big bad shitposters are out to get you.

>honesty is bait
The problem is that you MHAkids want a Utopia where everyone pretends that your mediocre manga is the best thing since sliced bread and you get extremely defensive when reality hits you in the face.

Post your criteria and we can judge each category to figure out the truth.

We already see that Deku is departing from All Might by focusing on kicks rather than punches. Do you think that will be the only change.

what is a herorager

"O"

The manga tackles that issue (and so will the anime when catching up) by pointing out that Deku is mimicking AM too much and should come up with his own style for using his OFA quirk

Fuck off Grapefag.

The anime has been going downhill ever since All Might (Capeshit incarnate) showed up with his "O my hereditary quirk" to pass down to Deku (who's worst protagonist in history by the way).

The story got completely ruined because all that we built an attachment to - Deku being quirkless - suddenly got blown away. This is the biggest asspull I've ever seen due to the sheer amount of "Coincidences" behind cosmolomical star alignment that brought AM to give his quirk to Deku.

From that moment on, it's become the most cliche fucking thing ever. Even Deku, who was supposed to be a bland quirk-less protagonist (and interesting because everyone else was so appealing and captivating) became the most generic self-insert shit ever.

The fanbase is the shittiest fucking cancer because OPM does everything better with regards to genre-deconstruction (failed attempt there by MHA) and you'd have to be a complete bnhatard to say anything otherwise.

1/2

MY

To conclude, there's 2 other animes that deal with the same issues but completely BTFO MHA. Those are: pre-skip-Naruto - with a more engaging story and emotional engaging context; And HxH : with a more fleshed out and functional "Quirk" power system. Deku went from zero-to-hero while keeping his bland, generic personality. This brought down the show to a shit level where Deku doesn't even have to work out anymore because he can just asspull accessories to make him not blow his arms up.

2/2

that's like, your opinion, man.

and no one fucking asked you for it, stop assuming people give a shit about your taste or that you're important enough for them to care about your opinion their's

Can this be shortened up and become pasta please? It completely BTFO BNHAFags

REWIND

All you retards jumping on the "you know, Naruto wasn't that bad" bandwagon need to fuck off. Yes, it was that bad. It's an inconsistent mess.

GOODNESS

Actual answer: Hero Academia is a lot like a modern Naruto, but it isn't Naruto, and that's why it's popular on Sup Forums. Naruto got memed to death to the point where it didn't even matter whether it was good or bad, because people would hate on it anyway.

Hero Academia is capitalizing on what made Naruto popular, but it's avoiding the same fate because Naruto is already serving the purpose of being a show everyone shits on because of some meme.

Had Naruto been released today it would have been even more popular than Hero Academia.

> everyone shits on because of some meme.
No, everyone shits on Naruto cause it's literal dogshit. Kishimoto had a dog take a shit on some drawing paper and called it a manga. And it was the worst kind of dogshit too, all runny and full of worms and kind of a green color.

>But it's avoiding the same fate
But My Hero is already falling into the same pitfalls, like writing in terrible villains because they need conflict
And is Naruto really being memed up, seems to me like Boruto is well liked here

>Deku should have worked out
Not only it is true, it works magnificently. Dekutards will post BS and ignore valid points.

Nah. Hating Naruto is a meme.

kill yourself. pre-timeskip naruto was very good. the chuunin exam > all

This so much. The bg 3 and hxh have their fair share of shitty writing, but boku no pico academia will never ever reach their level.

I bet you can't explain why except through memes.

No one can explain shit anymore on Sup Forums.

Pre-timeskip Naruto wasn't that bad, just like Soul Society arc Bleach wasn't bad at all

>The anime has been going downhill ever since All Might (Capeshit incarnate) showed up with his "O my hereditary quirk" to pass down to Deku
Why?
>(who's worst protagonist in history by the way).
Bullshit
>The story got completely ruined because all that we built an attachment to - Deku being quirkless
Deku being quirkless was never the premise of the series. He gets promised with OfA at the end of first chapter/beginning of second.
This is shameless reposting of fat greek snob's ramblings.
>The fanbase is the shittiest fucking cancer because OPM does everything better with regards to genre-deconstruction (failed attempt there by MHA)
OPM is a parody, not deconstruction, BnHA also was never it. It's straightforward story about boy becoming a hero.

Naruto is better and original, Bnha is a shitty Marvel RIP off those american super hero comics

I like how everyone who tries to defend Naruto can only point to the first 10% of the story while desperately pretending the other 90% doesn't exist. That is like someone talking about Dragonball and pretending everything after the very first tournament doesn't exist or someone talking about HxH and pretending everything after Heaven's arena doesn't exist.

So what? Everyone acknowledges Naruto went to shit with the timeskip, what's your point? It's why we differentiate between pre- and post-timeskip Naruto

>muh pre time skip
>muh shadowclone rasengan combo
leave spic

QUIRK

>Naruto went to shit with the timeskip
It went to shit the second the Chuunin exam ended. There was an entire second half to the first part before the time skip that was also garbage. So even when ignoring the existence of most of the manga it's still 50% dogshit.

I don't think BNH is a bad manga(yet), for me it's just average overall, though it has it's moments when it gets good, and that's why I keep reading it. I can see pre timeskip Naruto been better executed overall, yeah, though it could be just a "nostalgia" thing.

The absolute state of BNHfags

I found myself enjoying Naruto part 1 a lot more when I reread it.

Gonna use this as a pasta

What's the cuck image?

pre-timeskip was the shit

Team 7 and Papa Kakashi, I wish we had self-contained adventures with these guys for a little longer.

Agreed, 80% of it is trash. Still way better than Hero Academia, though. That was literally never good.

>People still for some reason compare a nearly 4 year old manga to a decade and a half old manga that has a fucking sequel to it.

There's DBS and Black Clover to compare this shit to and BNHAfags still grasp at the "It's a better naruto" argument.
Whether it's better than naruto or not is up to you, I personally don't think it comes close to pre-timeskip naruto in terms of character development. world building and high tension situations. But even still, there's no reason to assume that Hori didn't just look at everything that went wrong in Naruto and go "Maybe I should do this and that differently".
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be able to differentiate the good and the bad of a story and try to keep it in mind when making your own story of the same genre. That being said, BNHA feels too "safe" as a manga, because you can clearly see that that's all the Hori's been doing. He's just coat tailing off the popularity of Naruto and certain superhero comics and using that as an excuse to make a bland shounen.
The fact that BNHA is constantly compared to Naruto is proof of this mockery, you didn't see NEARLY as much comparisons between Naruto and Yu yu Hakusho even though there are certain aspects of Naruto that are blatant rip-offs.

That's because Kishi (at the time of early Naruto) wasn't a fucking hack and actually dared to explore further into his own world instead of frankensteining shit and calling it "inspiration".

>I personally don't think it comes close to pre-timeskip naruto in terms of character development. world building and high tension situations
People really are blinded by nostalgia for pretimeskip Naruto than they are for Bleach it seems.

Why is he making multiple threads?

>
>The fact that BNHA is constantly compared to Naruto is proof of this mockery,
The people who compare the two are shitposters. Both manga don't have anything in common. The only reason people compare the two is because of that dumbass comic that was made after Naruto ended. And I'm pretty sure people don't seriously believe that Naruto invented all shounen tropes at least not if they're fucking stupid.

Because spamming shitty bait threads and crapping up the catalog is the only thing that can give any validation to his life.

>I personally don't think it comes close to pre-timeskip naruto in terms of character development. world building and high tension situations
My favorite part is how Sasuke clearly dies to Haku but miraculously survives anyways or that him and Naruto are suddenly best friends during the last arc of Part I. Or how Sakura's big moment leads to absolutely nothing and she still does nothing.

Frosgshit is bannable offence. Enjoy your ban.

Pre-timeskip Naruto was better than Shippuden though.

And now wait for shitstain's response in style "bnhafags are so BTFO (he seems to love using it) that they call TRUTH a shitposting"

No nostalgia here, I read Naruto after it was in its prime and didn't watch it when it I was younger. Part I is certainly no masterpiece but BNHA is worse. Part II is dog shit, I couldn't even finish it.
Them having nothing is common is stretching it a bit. Deku and Bakugou's relationship, for example, is like a more retarded version of Naruto and Sasuke's which says volumes about how awful it is.

The same reason we have normal mt Rushmore

Uh oh retard alert

>The fact that BNHA is constantly compared to Naruto is proof of this mockery, you didn't see NEARLY as much comparisons between Naruto and Yu yu Hakusho even though there are certain aspects of Naruto that are blatant rip-offs.
More like it was a whole different time. I doubt Yu Yu Hakusho was as big as Naruto back when Naruto started. Naruto is a huge thing among shitposters who can't form more than two sentences per post.
You may be right with HeroAca playing it too safe up to now, but that's it. Everything else is just a result of having a hero class evolving through high school

Not an argument.

Stefan pls

I swear you faggots talk more about this series than it's fans.

Actually the peak of Naruto as a whole was definitely during early/mid Shippuuden. Rasenshuriken training up until Pain's death with Naruto finally being acknowledged as a hero of the village. Everything the series was building up for happened during that time and it was glorious. Things like Jiraiya's death for instance was executed perfectly.

I look back to it with fond memories. I feel like the war is what really ruined Naruto.

Go away, Patreak.

The war arc was the peak conclusion. Probably the best we could've hoped for.

You faggots are fucking retarded. This is literal bait. How can you consciously reply to this thread seriously comparing the two and not realizing that it's just a ploy to pit fanbases against each other/make people hate each series more?

Who is patreak? is he the guy who has been spamming these hxh vs bnha for the past few days

Need a safe place, nerd?

Kenshin > Death Note > Peak Bleach > YuYu Hakusho > Naruto > Dragonball > HxH > JoJo > My Hero Academia > Bleach > Yu-Gi-Oh > Toriko > shit > One Piece

We have never see All Might at his full power.

It's always in his post injury form that took 300 punches to beat a Nobu instead of 5

People are way more fucking retarded these days now that anime is super mainstream.

Back when Naruto was going on fucking everyone talked about how it was a DBZ ripoff.

Hell Kishi has a fucking life size statue of Frieza next to his desk