Well Senpai, left or right?

Well Senpai, left or right?

Rin Matou by far

I hate this. Give me my canon Sakura back.

Sakura is lovely in spite of what the Matous did to her, Rin would just become more insufferable.

Right my dude

Sakura is the one you marry.

The one with the fish.

I generally prefer Rin over Sakura (She's nice but too passive) but damn, the Tohsaka's black hair and blue eyes look really fucking good.

Sakura is best girl.

Toesucka Sakura
>too beta to deal with any problems plaguing Fuyuki City
Matou Rin
>attempts to sexually subjugate an entire region, the only two who can stop her are the two purest boys in school Shirou and his gar best friend

Neither.

So is Rin the wormslut in this scenario?

She has very pointy nipples.

The whole story would've never happened because Rin is a tsundere and would've been broken by the worm torture and Angra Mainyu before Sakura did and before the 5th grail war ever started.
Sakura would have also been a shitty magus because she is very meek and passive.

Yes, and Sakura is the one who pleases old men.

Sakura is insufferable because of what the Matous did to her; Rin would be amazing in spite of what the Matous do to her.

Absolutely right

So finally Zouken choose "better sister"?

Are you aware that Sakura without influence of Matous would essentially have Luvia-like personality? She looks too tenderly here.

right
+ was never wormed
+ innocent at heart
- looks better with purple hair

left
+"superior" mage
-excessive amounts of Rhinoplasty
-drags butt across carpet constantly
-Old men
-for money

Worms + old men for cash right now is a losing combination no matter how you slice it.

The Fate/Zero LN and official art like both depict Tohsaka Sakura as being a shy mild-mannered girl.

I don't remember anything about that in FZ light novel and that picture is not even depicting Tohsaka Sakura. Apocrypha material at least confirmed that Sakura raised by "Tohsakas' distant relatives" is pretty much "Ohoho". And there are even some other mentions from Nasu that confirms that Sakura would be like that if had better childhood.

From Apocrypha Material:
>Fuyuki [Place name]
>A certain provincial city. In these novels, the Holy Grail War doesn’t occur there, of course, and as a result, the mayor of Fuyuki, Himuro-san, doesn’t get a pained stomach from that Great Fire Disaster.
And of course, that red-haired boy is living there with his original surname unchanged, but still having a honest and upright personality (as shown in his appearance in “Capsule Servant”), and likely going through days with a love comedy-like tone, along with a twin-tail magic-fist user and her cheerful little sister who laughs like a high-class young lady.
So pretty much Tohsaka Sakura is Ojou.