LETS MAKE ONE THING CLAEAR Sup Forums this presidency is NOT NORMAL

LETS MAKE ONE THING CLAEAR Sup Forums this presidency is NOT NORMAL.

Once Mueller locks Trump up America can finally begin to fix itself

Attached: IMG_5154.jpg (640x640, 85K)

what do you mean? it's entirely normal. we've had nothing but puppet candidates since at least JFK.

SAGE, this shit AND DROP REDPILLS BROTHERS.

>this presidency is NOT NORMAL

SAGE
wait until 2020 or 2024, millennial
you'll see this is ALL THE SAME and it just repeats endlessly

Attached: 1488889370113.jpg (585x511, 51K)

The number of commie garbage today...
Leftists are fucking afraid. Good.

>always accuse your opponent of what you are doing
Like clockwork

It's LITERALLY not normal

Please the jews put BEST GOY TRUMP in power theyre not going to dump him yet.

yes it's not normal because God is purging the cancer from this world.

Sorry but everything is going according to the plan.

Attached: autistsarmy.png (331x307, 247K)

they're really playing 90210d chess

>LET ME BE CLEAR
>LET THAT SINK IN

why do faggots talk like this?

>implying any of us here watch Fox News.
Must of us only watch it for Tucker which is nothing compared to all the zionist neocon garbage Fox News is consumed of. You leftist criticize Fox News for being biased but you ar completely silent when CNN has been shilling for the left for years, and MSMBC is on the same level of dicksucking of Obama as Hannity is to Trump.

Attached: cnn_illegal.jpg (750x562, 110K)

But what if it is.

>fix

No you deluded piece of shit, the whole world will go to shit like dominoes

And so is CNN

Do these dipshits think everything is 'left vs right' 'us vs them'?

IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT CRIMSON COLVER IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SHMUPS OF ALL TIME

Attached: 090D18D7CF22EF6B30490CB0E381C23E43E9EBF6.gif (300x252, 1.86M)

Just because it's different and not what you are used to, doesn't mean it's not normal.

Attached: OccupyRetardation.png (640x640, 34K)

Oh sweetie it's ok, now that you're out of high school the world is a scwary wary pwace and not familiar at all to little baby booty like you, so don't be too booty bothered baby because you'll learn that's just the waaaaaaay the news goes ;)

Fox and the other tv news channel are the public facing lobbying arm of a handful of multinational corporations. Fox, CNN, NYTimes etc are different flavors of the same thing. They have a track record of lying to the public and should be taken with a grain of salt. Unfortunately liberals have not been taught how to think. They have been purposefully denied exposure to the type of information that would give them the skills to think on their own. Instead they rely on credulously swallowing whatever is excreted by the approved sources. They want to talk about gun control and they are passionate. They can’t be engaged. Have you heard a single gun control advocate address the philosophical framework underlying the 2nd amendment? Have they read Federalist No.38 or whatever and addressed it in an academic manner? No because they don’t even know it exists so they don’t know it is important. I’m sure some of these kids could have been great. At the very least they should been given the information they need to do understand and engage with their own government. Instead they have been seemingly intentionally deprived of information every citizen should be given but they have zero clue that is the problem. Instead of being able to understand why things are the way are and to know what processes are available to them should they seek to get results from their government, they have been weaponized to just run and impotently make noise about whatever the approved source tells them to. A couple years ago when the “ban hate speech” thing was all the rage, I gently and in the kindest of spirits tried share some Supreme Court decisions and philosophy that made it obvious it would 9-0 decision against them. I was shouted down and accused of being “a Nazi like Milo.” I was just trying to help but oh well guess a bullet is the only answer

Attached: 2EFFB997-2356-4076-96AE-7DAEC1A17A6D.jpg (874x600, 112K)

sagearoonie!

We know it’s not normal that’s why we like it. We also know the MSM is all shills, controlled opposition, and JIDF deep cover Mossad lizards.

Fuck off.

because they're on the ride side of history user.

>Do these dipshits think everything is 'left vs right' 'us vs them'?
Well...it is.

>occupy democrats
>a subsidiary of the soros foundation
k

You are a disgusting faggot traitor and you should be hung by the neck until dead.

Was Fox News "state propaganda" when Obama was president?

That's why nobody listens to the "free press" any more, they keep flipping definitions on a whim, so nothing they say actually means anything from one day to the next.

can someone remake OPs pic with the CBC instead of Fox? thanks.

Attached: 1521252595143.jpg (2000x1334, 853K)

LOL. Mueller will be lucky to keep his own ass out of jail.

Ok, "Fox News is STATE PROPAGANDA"
Authoritative anonymous voices telling me to repeat phrases meant to indoctrinate me against enemies of the Jewish establishment however, are hunky dory.

>NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL ITS NOT OKAY WERE ALL GOING TO BE MARCHED INTO DEATH CAMPS IN 15 MINUTES
>ALL I DID WAS SAY THAT TO MY CHILD NOW THEYRE CRYING DRUMPHHH DID THIS
These people have not picked up a history book. To be fair its scary, especially since we might be alive to catch the end of the Americsn Empire, but toppling those has happened continuously since forever, and 4 ir 5 werr toppled in the 20th century alone.

Thinks voting Democrat the NO. 1 destroyers and gibs givers that fucked up the family will fix shit. We are better off with Trump desu. Align with every group that hates America and says it will be fixed. What da Fuk you smoking?

Just so you know guys. A jew made this thread.

>LETS MAKE ONE THING CLAEAR Sup Forums this presidency is NOT NORMAL.
>CLAEAR
>says increasingly-nervous man for the 8th time this month

Attached: trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-20244272.png (500x505, 112K)

Mainstream media is Jewish Propaganda.

Since forever..

History doesn't repeat but it rhymes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17_18-46-37.png (1600x900, 468K)

Sage

Attached: ZomboMeme 16032018182804.jpg (1109x736, 235K)

33 years on this earth and dam best president so far Trump 2020 fuck your blue wave faggot

Bump

Nigger.

627 votes in PA to get a Democrat congressman that's all. After the Dems redistricted after decades of people going to the same place to vote. Blue wave kek. More like a limp dick throwing rope thigh slap.