Blend S

Should the most voluptuous girls wear the most revealing swimsuits?

yes

My wife Kaho is so cute.

Show was made for me, etc, etc.

It was made for me too, I think.

No, the midget should.

It was not made for either of you unless you're willing to pay up.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Why would he want to be aware of you when he has a cute busty JK waifu in his own universe?

Riddle me this, fake user.

Reminder that any doujins about the following will be banned
>rape
>ntr
>mind-break
>mmf
>faceless (especially fat) men
Right now the fetish of the month is feet, so we're in the safe zone

>Why would he want to be aware of you
>Implying he'd ever want to
No one does, if he found out it'd be by accident

>Manga Time Kirara title
>Het shipping

Something doesn't add up here...

Stop being new, Kirara got lots of normal couples.

Is that also Manga Time Kirara? I'd always associated it more with girls only yuri tease titles like Hidamari Sketch, Kiniro Mosaic, A Channel and the like.

>feet
Perfect

Lolis get one piece swimsuits, cows get string bikinis. That's the way it should be.

I bet Mafuyu's swimsuit is the lewdest

Mayufu should wear a micro bikini.

I want to feel Mafuyu's tiny feet against my penis.

Reminder that Maika was only hired because Mafuyu became too old and busted for Dino's tastes.
The "you change waifus every three months" line is a not so subtle hint to this.

I WANT MAFUYU TO BULLY ME SO BAD FUCK

Any other hetero manga from that magazine?

Here's my favorite pairing: Kaho x anal sex.

When is that trap or whatever appearing ?

Soon!

I said normal couple not manga, also do your own research.

End of season cliffhanger

Maika is too lewd.

soon
in the meantime I gotta save up the good Drought pictures before too many are made and I won't need Pixiv (((premium))) to sort

Still no Surprise this episode?

>Hidamari Sketch
Carat
>Kiniro Mosaic
Kirara Max
>A Channel
Carat

>She looks at you like this
What do you do?

Why was Maika's family so happy and nice to Dino?
You'd think traditional nips wouldn't be so hype about their imouto taking the BWC.

I

Apologize profusely even though I have no idea what happened. Or if I do know, play dumb while apologizing.

Well I guess that was the trigger, but she constantly blushes, hugs him and says she's his big fan. Maybe he really thinks that she means she is just his fan in the aidoru sense so he doesn't realize. Or maybe he's afraid of the eldritch horror that is her mind.

Interesting that Aika refers to her brother by his name. So no age difference then? Are they twins?

Are they a romantic couple?

Aika > Maika

Post a yuri page too

Refering to each other by using "name-san" is common for traditional japanese married couples.

That's the brocon chapter though

There's a difference?

Ejaculate.

>Skindentation

Not fair, anime. That's just not fair.

WAIT FOR ME MAIKA

So did Miyuki call him "drought" just to play off Miu's name or is there more to it?

Why

would you make a show

pandering to masochistic foreigners

They've studied their target.

They know.

Why not?

I don't know, but as a masochistic foreigner I am greatly enjoying it.

I want to hold Aika's hand

I think it's trying to awaken the masochistic tendencies within foreigners so that mighty Japanese women can trample all over them and solidify Japans hold over the rest of the world.
And it's working.

>haha an Italian weeb who would've thought
But seriously, what's with the Japanese and their fascination with Italians?

But the Japanese are way ahead of us, see

Who doesn't like Italians?

H-Hanako (8)?

The Eternal Mick

Anyone allied with them

Frogs

Frogs just hate everyone, doesn't count.

No, actually we hate them because of 2006's world cup.

A lot of magazines:
Manga Time (only known series it has is Oya san wa shishunki)
Manga Time Jumbo (Re-kan)
Manga time lovely
MT Family
MT Special
MT Original
Manga Home
Manga Time Kirara
MTK Carat (Hidamari, KMB, K-on, BlendS, A Channel, GA, New game)
MTK Forward (Anne Happy, Gakko gurashi, Hanayamata, Yumekui merry, Yurucamp, Itoshi no Karin)
MTK Magica (about Meduka)
MTK Max (Gochiusa, Kinmoza, Stella no mahou)
MTK Miracle, cancelled recently (Dandelion, Urara, Sakura trick, Koufuku graffiti)

Axis times

Ethiopians.

Dandelion and Urara are moving to Manga Time Kirara, though I wish it had moved to Forward instead for the digital releases.

What's with the Japanese and their fascination with________?
>Finland
>Germany
>Italy
Gee I wonder

>Finland
>Germany
Name me nine (9) shows about or get a majority of their material from either of those places

Everybody should wear the most revealing swimsuits

>Italy
Name me nine (9) shows about or get a majority of their material from either of those places

we hate everyone but we hate itafags even more

Cute geemu deito when?

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Watashi no Italian
>Aria
>Baccano!
>Gunslinger Girl
>Ristorante Paradiso
>Vatican Kiseki Chousakan
>Tottoi
>Romeo x Juliet
But I asked you first, cunt

wtf I love Italy now

Majority of material no, but individual characters and details yes.
>Hetalia (all the axis powers)
>Girls und Panzer (all the axis powers, german tanks)
>Evangelion (Asuka-Germany)
>Strike Witches (The countries they come from are based on axis)
>Hitman Reborn (Italy)
>Arcana Famiglia (Italy)
>Lupin (Italy)
>Infinite Stratos (German characters)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I know there's more though. There isn't as many Finland references as I thought though aside from Hetalia, Strike Witches and GuP.

Index has a lot of Italian stuff.

Why would you even bring shit like omg, there was a German character in it into this?

Because it's significant? Out of every country in the world that they could have picked for a foreign character they picked one from Germany, I think that's notable enough given that the large majority of anime characters are just Japanese obviously.

That really significant? When every country has a character anyway like Hetalia or many countries are represented (IS, SW and GuP all in this)? I don't think so.

Half of Heide plays in Frankfurt and you instead come up with Asuka who is like Quarter-German? Please.

>Mafuya in a ponytail
sweatingman.jpg

Thanks for coming up with another example for my argument, sorry I think of a ton of examples off the top of my head. My point still stands though that out of all foreign countries, former axis members are the ones represented the most in anime.

I live next to the fuckers, they refuse to speak English while traveling abroad, don't like? I hate their overly gelled bug-baiting ass.

Living the dream.

You forgot one more tiny in that sentence.

>playing rhythm games on a phone
Not even once. I got an iPad specifically for LLSIF back when it was good.

With cheating?
Just from memory,
Metropolis (not really)
Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya (the main characters are "Germans")
Monster
A Country Doctor
Heidi
Adolf (doesn't have an anime)
The Cockpit 1
Youjo Senki

I can't think of a #9, But with Izetta and Shoukoku no Altair, at least Germans are prominent in 2 more recent anime, doing what they think they do best.

You can see their assets even without revealing outfits, so they don't add much. Flat girls, on the other hand, become incredibly attractive when they show off their straight lines even more.

I was assuming that he was the middle child and Aika is just being excessively polite with her otouto, but I like that better.

Is this a joke? Germany is probably the most reference foreign nation in anime. It doesnt need to be specifically stated, but even shows like SnK and Gochuumon are almost exclusively inspired by Germany and its architecture.

Italians don't even like themselves

Gauls, Carthaginians, Hebrews, Greeks, the English.

I want to cum on Miu's glasses!

Glasses are the best.

Why doesn't every girl wear glasses? I want to see a bespectacled Kaho.

>Germany
>Greece
My sides. Why are you shitting up this thread with Sup Forumsshit though?