>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 15
>E Ghouta
WHITE HELMETS ACCUSE “ASSAD REGIME” OF USING CHLORINE GAS. MSM REPEATS...meanwhile SAA uncovers militant chemical factory in East Ghouta
SAA captures al-Rayhanah town(Duma) from JaI. HTS launched counter-attack on Hammuriyah, repelled by SAA
Total of 11k civis evacuated during the ceasefire. 800 per hour as militants drove up food price and harsh punishments for slightest trangressions
Douma receives another aid convoy as per ‘humanitarian pause’
>N Homs:Reports of gov shelling HTS, FSA,SLF positions after de-escalation agreement ended mid-feb and jihadists are not willing to re-negotiate
>N Hama:SAA fully repell attack of US/Turkish backed FSA groups in Karnaz and al-Hamamiyat villages
>Yarmouk Camp:IS continues their offensive, now target SAA positions in Al-Qadam District
>Afrin:TFSA captures 8 vilalges West and NW Afrin. 7 villages N Afrin. YPG claims to kill 25 turkish/TFSA soldiers
>Aleppo:SAA attacks jihadists positions in W Aleppo
>Idlib:Jihadist civil war continues as HTS gains more ground from SLF
>Russia deploying a dedicated anti-ship and anti-submarine frigate to Syrian waters amid rising tensions with the US
>Gov forces shell Turkish troops in response to airstrike on checkpoint near Afrin
>Yemen:Saudi-led forces push towards Yemen airport

Previous

Attached: 1484001907051.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtube.com/watch?v=v_8pH0UCA7g
youtube.com/watch?v=qgXpTUEU4LM
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
twitter.com/BaxtiyarGoran/status/975132270842515456
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Assad holds the position as dictator of Syria/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/975135210399522816?s=19
almasdarnews.com/article/deadly-helicopter-crash-near-syrian-border-not-due-to-enemy-actions-white-house/
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/975009275775995905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Death to America

Looks like ww3 is getting closer USbro

WWIII soon

haha getting closer?
its only a few days away m8.

true and good evening Romaniabro

Threadly reminder that, this is how you execute an operation and causing close to none civilian casualities.

Red circles have been purged from YPG/PKK.

This was an easy operation for TAF but a difficult psychological warfare against constant shill of the western media.

YPG is nothing but roach food.

Attached: Afrin.jpg (2048x2002, 1.21M)

What happens if tomorrow Pooteen loses the elections? What will GAS-sad do then?

>DAY 57 | OliveBranchOperation

FSA led by TSK capture 12 villages on Rajo, Hadid & Jinderes axes from YPG/J inside new pocket.

OliveBranch forces start entering Afrin city from western axis with Turkish air support.

Attached: IMG_20180318_014217.jpg (1024x602, 170K)

WHY IS THERE NO UPDATED DEVS IN THE OP

youtube.com/watch?v=v_8pH0UCA7g

Attached: 1497656274198.png (354x286, 28K)

First for evil Putin

Attached: index.jpg (310x163, 9K)

Land of terrorists.
>civilians

Attached: trtrrttrt.png (559x645, 439K)

The Kremlin is late with payment again!

*good morning, rather

FIRST FOR DEATH TO KEKSAD

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

Attached: Putin_Bombs_bw.jpg (525x739, 152K)

wtf I'm shilling now

What's the end goal of the operation?

>FIRST

Attached: tarane.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Yeah just passed midnight right here. Will update dev's and fuck off to sleep soon. have a /comfy/ saturday

First for what the fuck is even going on anymore in this world

Attached: 1515852261833.jpg (800x680, 93K)

Annex to Turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=qgXpTUEU4LM

Attached: ten kur niekas neaplanko.jpg (960x720, 86K)

>el untermenscho de las iyy-tranas

Attached: zem_151.png (200x151, 34K)

Abolishing any ypg elements present

Prevent GAS-sad from trying to grab Antioch

Attached: ].jpg (500x328, 84K)

You realy should bring forth some evidence on why they will do that, considering that they very convinsingly said just as they begun the operation that they were perfectly fine with kurds surrendering afrin to SAA as long as SAA shuts down ypg

most interesting of dev's so far

>Russian MoD
US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes
Saboteur groups were deployed in March to the southern de-escalation zone
Strike groups have been formed in the E Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea
Another false flag chemical attack is being prepared in the province of Idlib

rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

They still didn't return Hatay province

Cleaning our borders from PKK/YPG is the most obvious one.

Turks doesn't want a Kurdish Terrorist country in their borders and they are making sure that Kurdish chance to border the Mediterranean Sea is non-existent.

A country in that spesific geopolitic location can't survive without an opening to Mediterranean Sea.

Attached: 1552hx1.png (479x328, 134K)

mm goodnight

>The Syrians...understand that the game is not over. The pool of surprises in this war is an inexhaustible reservoir in which the entire world and its wife are stirring

Why? Why is this shit still going on objectively? Is it just resource flow or is the Greater Israel agenda thing an actual irl thing? Also how in the fuck are people like McCain still at it? The SDF or whoever he's been shilling for in the region for the last couple years is the group behind all US involvement that isn't fighting Isis it seems.

Can anyone give me a defentive answer on any of this shit? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, it's like no one here knows anything. I watched some neocon on Tucker a few weeks ago who was shilling for McCain's agenda and Tucker tucked the shit out of that asshat on national TV, told everyone outright that it was pure propaganda. And I'm sitting here with confused Tuck face just like Tuck, not knowing what the fuck is actually happening.

it could be true
do they want to harass putin over elections?

>meanwhile in India

Attached: hhhh.jpg (1200x802, 145K)

King Roach is nearly dead, so he's trying to gain himself a nice and warm place in history books. He might not give back the clay.

Attached: 774019.jpg (664x354, 90K)

#BREAKING: Commander of infantry forces of the Turkish army killed in clashes with Kurdish forces surrounding #Afrin - via @M1Massoud.

twitter.com/BaxtiyarGoran/status/975132270842515456

Attached: 33454322.jpg (600x603, 39K)

That was in a diffirent political era, under very diffirent circumsances. I dont think they will anex afrin, or anything. But i will change my mind about it if anyone ever actually gives a convincing argument that turks will anex it

Trump is doing his best to stabilize the region and protect the people there from ISIS. Unfortunately Putin isn’t willing to work with the USA on that front. It causes a lot of friction. Not to mention it’s important to create a bulwark against Iran and Hezbollah.

Look
Spain intel

Attached: 1503976155253.gif (227x221, 980K)

YPG shill.

>US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes
How are they even funneling all the necessary funding for that out of our reasonable and austire military budget?

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 22.18.06.png (928x734, 847K)

You guys unconsciously prevented our Kurds from getting any ideas.

TAF is memeing until all the gurds are dead.

Sometimes countries offer concessions meant to be refused. Of course the YPG would never surrender Afrin without a fight. Turkey knows this, we know this.

It's politics.

Attached: Erdoroachtxt.jpg (2048x1536, 1.23M)

What do you think will happen with the force of 20 - 30k rebels in that area?

Do you have k*rds in UAE? O.o

Thats not a convincing argument that you will anex it. It can hardly even be called a guess

follow gaddafi gold

GG

İranlıyım.

King Roach is acting really strange for a year now, we can't get what he is thinking so any idea is nothing but a speculation at this point.

As an outside observer I don't have great evidence but I bet they will hold onto territory.

>NATO will have a hard time stopping them
>sticks it to Russia without harming Russia directly
>sticks it to Syria very directly
>destroys kurd dreams for decades
>gives ethnic turkmen of syria clay
>tests Turkey's ability to annex more clay in the future

It's clear Erdo wants to expand. This is a great opportunity to test if he can get away with it.

crashing plane with no shurvivors, when?

Attached: mig-21 siria.jpg (2048x2048, 167K)

it's war time. I think much of the Western participation in Syria has been to delay/buffer against impending war with Israel. the next war with Israel will lead shortly to ww3. the civil war in syria then is preparation for this and also buying as much time preventing it beforehand as possible, imo

Eh... What is a commander doing on the front line?

I dont know. Id presume thry join eith euphrates shield forces once turks are done wit it. In the end i suppose SAA either fight them and takes afrin back, or considering they are still a bit diffirent than idlibistani factions make some sort of deal. Either a deal of amnesty and surrender which is unlikely, or depending on the state of SAA at that point, a deal for some sort of limited autonomy with being reintegrated in to syrian state.

Assad holds the position as dictator of Syria, and as such he is the chief of staff of the military, the military or "SAA" is very centralized and this means very little happens on the ground without approval from the top, so as such he is responsible for all the bloodshed. He started the war, the military was sent to quell the protests, they wouldn't have done so without his approval, and with his approval they killed innocent people that simply wanted democracy. He should step down immediately.

Attached: image.png (392x650, 479K)

Are you the mutt who asked what KSA was ?

nice try

You took a lot from bongs,they always have time to cut off their piece from pie that someone shared.

(Why)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Assad holds the position as dictator of Syria/

Attached: MistressT.jpg (475x474, 23K)

Stealing your fish.

Honestly he could make a sensible and reasonable transition and save face. He should have done it, he could have saved many Kurds in the north.

True true
You know its not the pre ww2 era anymore. What makes you so sure that turks want to expand their borders, especially through war. You know keeping the teritory just means more kurds within turk borders, mostly pkk sympathisers. Contrairy to the popular belife they cant just genocide and cheise them away. If they could they would do so in turky first

Wow. You're so funny

post yfw still no ww3

>t. schizo

>#AfrinOp: #OliveBranch forces launched the battle to take #Afrin-city.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/975135210399522816?s=19
This is it boys.

I think he'd give the land back if there was someone he could trust to administrate it but he doesn't want a Kurdish state on his border, a FSAistan would be a disaster and Assad's Syria could easily break up again in 5-10 years

Attached: 17494099_1865061830373861_384986707906265088_n.jpg (960x960, 133K)

If he dies soon what's to say the next Roach king won't give the land back?

No.

>You know keeping the teritory just means more kurds within turk borders, mostly pkk sympathisers
that is better though. Rojava and Iraq are the strategic depth of the PKK, it's where they can retreat to and regroup. If turkey controls that too- if they can chase the kurds even in their safe space, that's a win.

I think this whole operarion is an excuse to bring heavy weaponry into Syria.

He's paranoid enough to survive a coup. He's probably just following that instinct + dealing with the insanity of geopolics and having existential crisis at the same time.

beat up as fuck

Attached: 2018-03-17 23.33.14.png (208x167, 38K)

How come Sup Forums knows more about syria than real governments?

It a time of war right now. I'm sure they're putting kurds against the wall and setting up a police state.

They'll "administer" the region for a few years then hold a referendum to annex once they've oppressed the kurds out.

daily reminder

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

Is that poo on the fuselage ?

Yup

That’s why I wish assad went into afrin and protected the Kurds. Surely letting the YPG have independence would be more reasonable than letting turkey genocide the Kurds.

>survive a coup
Easy to do so when you are the one faking the coup.

Attached: image.jpg (960x734, 110K)

because real governments deal with a whole hell of a lot of differnet problems

4d as fuck

Real "government experts" spend time with family, going on vacations, planning for the future.

/sg/ has no such distractions.

Attached: 1511243809213.png (600x645, 329K)

>real governments?
depends how u define that.
I don't doubt that there are people in each of the diplomatic circles or intel circles who are informed beyond the propaganda, the issue is that many politicians get informed by media which they themselves use for propaganda, essentially many are falling for their own propaganda, that's becoming apparent when they make shitty decisions

This

Attached: 1521233542663.jpg (1000x618, 125K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Suheil and Issam. The strategy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Sun Tzu’s ‘’The Art Of War’’ most of the battle tactics will go over a typical persons head. There's also Suheil's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Shia literature, for instance. The Hezbollah understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these grand strategy, to realize that they're not just useful- they say something deep about VICTORY. As a consequence people who dislike Suheil and Issam truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the intensity in Suheil's existencial catchphrase, which itself is a literal translation of ‘’Death to America and its allies’’ I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Assad's genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Suheil and Issam tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: furious.png (927x742, 810K)

Post some rare Zemmour

Attached: 1486939407-111224548787845.png (200x151, 34K)

i think i understand now
the reason why you want a wh*toid woman than a bedouin beurette is because the wh*toid woman resembles a goat better

6/10 not enough gay jokes

>Deadly helicopter crash near Syrian border not due to ‘enemy actions’ – White House

“At least from initial reporting, the crash does not appear to have been caused by enemy action. However, this incident is under investigation,” she said.

“This tragic crash reminds us that all our courageous men and women take extraordinary risks every single day in service of our country. American troops alongside their coalition partners continue their efforts to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria, and to prevent its reemergence,” she added.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders excluded ‘enemy actions’ as the cause of the US army helicopter crash in Iraq which killed seven servicemen, while speaking from the White House in Washington DC on Friday.

almasdarnews.com/article/deadly-helicopter-crash-near-syrian-border-not-due-to-enemy-actions-white-house/

twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/975009275775995905

dude he's just gonna build highways. Economic crisis + non-AK president down the road could be real bad for the southeast + any cantons he takes though

Attached: DYftWboW0AA8-z1.jpg (1199x674, 161K)

>not due to ‘enemy actions’ – White House
huh, do they decided it's better to not get shamed for getting shot down over warmongering against Iran.
Am i pleasently surprised?

I don't know why you're getting downvoted, have my upvote!

Attached: 24442122.jpg (687x759, 113K)