How to bluepill myself

how can I bluepill myself again?
i'm going insane over being 80-85% european and 15-20% amerindian. i've been considering fucking suicide over having brown eyes. it's extremely unhealthy for my wellbeing
How do I accomplish this?

Attached: wohjak.jpg (217x232, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=dhOYxbsifkI
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o
youtube.com/watch?v=crIk87-mPzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have green eyes, you jelly?

extremely.
I'm absolutely 100% genuinely certain that my dad is my biological father. my sister got blue eyes and I got stuck with these pieces of shit. I can't stop obsessing over it since it's my only nonwhite feature

Here ape

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Eternal life is free.jpg (1060x755, 143K)

Just stop being a faggot and be the best man you can be. Adopt and uphold the culture and traditions of your home nation. Build yourself into a man worth emulating.

at least you're focusing on the more important facets of life

I have brown Eyes surounded by green. I literraly have BDU collored eyes. What am I?

Sage

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

PLEASE READ THIS

lecture by a jew posted on 2014 but the basics still stand,, resume:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhOYxbsifkI

--about NON trusted genetics test facilities (23andme) 57:42 and at 59:10 continue listening (audience questions) about big errors in ancestry testing even betwen two brothers.

--about non-african origin 39:10-but then he goes back to african origin because fits narrative.

--about the imposibility of confirming neanderthal 1:09:10 ... but lets stick to the narrative.

--about non perfect european ancestry results (LAS CRIATURAS) 41:00

we dont really know what is going on and we dont know about the origin of humans we got a lot of noise in DNA testing but lets just say is africa...fits narrative... OK....ok.now go to your

You are like little dindu, I have blue-eyes

fucking anglo

Are brown eyes like ebony or hazel eyes?

pic related. color sort of changes based on lighting and can be hazel
unsure if my id will change due to posting elsewhere now

Attached: CACC8A7D-2046-409B-99C8-0BC0D0E3E259.jpg (1125x1042, 547K)

hi Omar

you look asian

>i've been considering fucking suicide
You'd have my undying gratitude if you do and take out more brown people with you.
Sorry, but I'm sure you understand.

Our Indians in Chile have much darker, black eyes.
I suppose that in the US it will be similar, they do not look like indigenous eyes for me at least.

It is ok for american. You are mutt nation anyway. It is more important on what side are you. Question your identiny.

Indians in Chile is native by the way

Amerimutts everyone

>You are mutt nation anyway
You're going to make me buy into the Muh Russia narrative if you keep that up

We are mutt nation too, lol

>darker, black eyes

I have a theory that even shitskins can have varying pigment of their eyes. Either dark-brown or black, such as pic related

Attached: 20180318_000240.jpg (410x184, 44K)

>stop being a retarded follower believing pol and their purity test..
>start thinking and doing your pwn research..

Attached: CollageMaker_20180303_013931045~01.jpg (1742x1266, 259K)

>american. You are mutt nation anyway
>t. rusgolian

Attached: rusgolianrealcaricature.jpg (748x499, 104K)

Remember, there's a mudshit algerian behind every french flag.

Attached: frenchmutt.png (727x640, 241K)

But this boy has a central heterochromia, I do not remember seeing a pure native with that characteristic.

You have to reinsert yourself back into the matrix

How old are you?

That's a white race eye color

How the fuck are you that amerindian? Is your mom half latino or something? Did you know you were going to get those results before hand?

I thought I was going to be like considerably part native but I actually found out I was pure white, usually when someone has mixed ancestry they're told by their parents or already knows deep down somehow.

at least, I'm not into memeflaggotry

Attached: fagplantsflag.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

Easy, look for the left equivalent of Sup Forums and start reading.

Sorry friend, i will unfortunately not ever be committing murder
according to some family tree research
>1/4-1/5 brit
>1/4-1/5 german
>less than 1/5 amerindian
>rest iberian peninsula
Alright, but unfortunately I will not be providing which side of the country I'm on.
I know
I'm young, but I'm extremely concerned about my personal information so I can't provide the age.
A good portion of my european ancestry is from Portugal and Spain.

That doesn't explain the Native blood, you dont somehow have 1/4th Native and not know it

Are there a high percentage of mestizos in portugal and spain or something?

>Are there a high percentage of mestizos in portugal and spain or something?

Attached: average american.png (442x293, 112K)

I'm being serious, I remember reading something that said a good number of immigrants in Spain came from South America and Mexico.

>Killing yourself for having brown eyes
Retard

I know how you feel lad, I'm like 30% Amerindian. Feels bad. The rest is Iberian and Scandinavian, don't know where the hell the scandie part came from. Strange

So it's a rarity, only those who suffer from some eye condition have actual black eyes?

Dude you’re white chill

?
I've always known I've had native blood in me. It's from SA, but I can't say which country for my personal safety.

Well stop worrying retard, you're whiter than most Mestizos. and you'd be put in the castizo category cause of how lower the native blood is.

You're white or atleast ur kids will be

snap out of the stupid "purity" theme. It leads to nowhere. You need some guidance.
Have you listened to JBP?
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o

This, to be quite honest. Everything I was going to say, right in a nutshell.

And for no reason other than Canadianity: youtube.com/watch?v=crIk87-mPzY

Attached: 1516035066930.jpg (539x500, 158K)

Is this nick Fuentes?

Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (492x366, 17K)

If you can't have a lamborghini should you not drive? People obsessed with perfection are misguided and foolish. Racial purity is a concept that doesn't exist in reality because the origin of man is not pure. Having neanderthal blood is not pure. Being white has a little wiggle room and is not strictly defined. 1 perceived mix in tens of thousands of years of breeding doesn't change what you are. It could in fact be beneficial to the overall gene pool as long as they were not too genetically distant from you. If you wanna just mope and blame 15% for all your shortcomings then you are just a loser anyway.

Atleast you're not a Jew

what do you mean bluepill your self again>? are you trying to claim the muttmeme? if so take your jew shit somewhere else

mfw. 100% european and while being american...not our fault somewhere down the line your granny fucked a shit skin

You are actually the only reasonable person on this whole board.

I don't exactly blame my 15% or so on my blood but I definitely see your point and agree with it. I'm extremely successful in the sense of my academics, some personal achievements, and pushing my comfort zone.

My MAIN concern is trying really hard not to racemix. Back when I thought I was 50/50 white/spic, I had extreme identity issues. Even now, with me knowing i'm much more european, I still have this crisis. I just don't want to have my children to have to go through the same thing.

Aren't spics suppose to be half white themselves? You are a castizo then, no?

I suppose; but I'm not very familiar with the concept/term of a castizo. I look basically exactly like pic related (just googled castizo and found this image for it)

Attached: BD7.jpg (640x602, 36K)

kek are you retarded? killing yourself for not being "le blond hair blue eyes masterrace" meme? tell, what would be the point of being part of said masterrace if it won't even exist a century from now?
just move out of the rotten (((((((western world))))))) and have east asian wife and kids
t. 20% native

Attached: images (12).jpg (428x343, 20K)

Fuck off brainwashed nigger,brown eyes is were its at,dont believe the snowniggers tales,just look up any great european figure and how most of them have brown eyes.

Attached: 1520884206115.png (1280x720, 3.52M)

One drop rule you mutt faggot

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

This desu, superior Spaniard eyes coming through.

yo, pic semi related.

Attached: 1515353368832.jpg (720x554, 41K)

You can officially racemix now, there's a new world of pussybilities open before you. Go and cuck some negroids out of the gene pool. Godspeed, el Creaturo Amerindio

>T. Mahmet bin Merkel