The Swatiska is actually an ancient Nordic symbol for Thor's Hammer

Thor's fight with the Giants... 1872.

found on wikipedia

Attached: thor.png (991x913, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9th century Nordic sword... notice the symbol

Attached: 171-640x275.jpg (640x275, 53K)

It's an ancient symbol, thousands of years old.

But I think you already knew that I've eaten the bait.

Latvians called/call the Swatiska "The Thundercross"

Attached: thunder cross.png (1803x943, 211K)

It's an ancient symbol thousands of years old, that belong to the Nordic people and was likely spread to other areas of the world by the Lost tribes of Israel... ie some of the Nordic people. It is truly the symbol of Thor's hammer.

>that belong to the Nordic people
>and was likely spread to other areas of the world by the Lost tribes of Israel
>some of the Nordic people

Attached: 1517947821818.png (485x443, 23K)

sweet thanks OP
particular good example of ancient use of the right-tilted 90-degree Swastika

Attached: f87338176.jpg (147x150, 20K)

Only in 600 BC was Hebrew changed from Paleo-Hebrew, think 10 commandments, Mt Sinai, original language (Torah) of the Isaacsons and ... Saxons... Isaac-Sax son of to...
Aramaic.

Here is Paleo Hebrew. Tell me what does this look like to you?

Attached: paleo hebrew.png (1563x576, 952K)

Nice. No wonder it's aesthetic.

>British Israelism

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Ancient viking runic. Compare it to Paleo-Hebrew

Attached: ancient runic.png (1695x644, 373K)

lol @ less than 200 years
TRY 12,000 AT LEAST:
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

Here is the language of the 56%

Attached: jews.png (1608x560, 178K)

Attached: IMG_1106.png (502x410, 81K)

You can try all you want fakejew, but my people will know their true destiny.

(here is Odin my friends)

Attached: bce3f8a5ff9e8fff2fdcf501cdd49122.jpg (716x1306, 235K)

Here is Jesus... Notice the spear... the wood...

It's the same.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Crucifixion-Death-Bible-Myth-Legend-Spear-of-Destiny-Holy-Lance-Vienna-Roman-936398.jpg (413x413, 49K)

Q posted this

The swastika means peace and prosperity

Attached: 1502107547218.png (781x719, 90K)

Attached: 1503291000113.jpg (480x571, 40K)

We are not fooled that you have us following false names and false ideas. My people do not even know that the name Jesus is fake... that you changed his name from the beginning to fool us.

We know this because the letter J was not invented until 1500, and not used really until mid 1600s... the name Jesus is a fabrication... and the name Iesus before it the same.

Attached: J.png (1328x970, 168K)

two people had their hips crushed for art that day

Whoa! I did know about that. Very interesting.

Haha yeah, it looks like they did.

Also Jews stole the Merkabah and it does not belong to Judaism.

Attached: 1504019288216.jpg (222x227, 14K)

>the Isaacsons and ... Saxons... Isaac-Sax son of to...
Dat folk etymology all up in this bitch...

>Lost tribes of Israel
Hol' up

Attached: nigger jews.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

In Tibet "Yeshe" means great teacher.
Contrast to "Yeshua"

Attached: 1499558948182.png (963x580, 826K)

What is the same?

Here is your original King James from 1611... notice the name Iesvs, which we call Jesus. His real name is Yahusha if you care, but what I trying to tell you is that we are The Lost Tribes of Israel. Layers upon layers of deceit.

What else was changed from the King James Bible? They took out 2nd Esdras... Which tells of the migration of our people into Europe.

Attached: or kingjames.png (978x678, 1.71M)

The symbol is so ancient we don't even know where it originated. I can be found all over the world in sites so ancient we don't even know who built them.

No its not. Its a symbol of the Sun. In old isolated Albanian villages it was an old custom to tattoo children secretly (away from the eyes of priests and muslim imams). All studies of these tattoos unanimously refer to them as "Sun, the Sun"

Wherever there were indo europeans, there are swastikas. And they are unanimiously referred to as "Sun"

Attached: Gezim Uruci2 Albania.png (2536x1334, 1.82M)

they are all over Japan tourist maps - they mark the location temples.

Attached: Illyrian Artefact Swastika.png (598x460, 423K)

Attached: Illyrian Mosaic Durres Albania Swastika.jpg (960x539, 108K)

Our people's journey was known for 1600 years at least... until some things happened in 1684 when the Catholic church removed 13 books from the old Testament and called them "Apocrypha."

This tells us the 10 tribes exist, and my friends that is us.

Attached: peoples.png (1111x763, 106K)

Attached: celtic artefact.jpg (1178x1639, 413K)

No it is not based on a hammer. It is based on this pic.

Attached: BigDipper.png (994x994, 1.11M)

Not only is this bullshit but I also don't understand this pride to be descended from some inbred goatfuckers. Even in the Bible the Hebrews constantly betray God and get their ass kicked and get subjugated and enslaved by quite literally every major empire that meets them.

It's like Christcucks internalizing Judaism to such a point you want to be a jew.

checked
their ideology is about hybridization and incorporating what's stolen into their cultural zeitgeist. Now that I think about it they're much like the bubonic plague in that it takes code from other viruses to improve its survivability

Yes, well we know that Hitler marched into war with Symbols of a Thundercross... representing Thor's Hammer. We know that the German people believed in Israel... and at one time all of Europe knew of it's true identity.

See the Scottish Declaration of Independence from 1320.

"They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today."

Attached: decl.png (1525x878, 1.17M)

Jew. Jehu was an Israelite. He cast out Baal, Moloch, and killed them by the hundreds of thousands.

The "Lost" tribes of Israel have been at war with fake Jews for thousands of years.

I am not of Judah, Judah is not from Europe. Judah went the way of Babylon, while the 10 tribes left.

>albanian archaeology
Dropped

I know all of your tricks fake Jew.. and I have all of the Torah before me. I speak Hebrew as a Swede/Dane, you have nothing.

Read below if you try to say Israel is Jew. Israel is 10 tribes separated from fallen Jews by way of Solomon who gave their lives to Moloch.

"41 Then all the men of Israel began coming to the king. They asked the king, “Why did our brothers, the men of Judah, sneak the king away and help the king and his household cross the Jordan—and not only him but all of David’s men as well?” 42 All the men of Judah replied to the men of Israel, “Because the king is our close relative. Why are you so upset about this? Have we eaten at the king’s expense? Or have we misappropriated anything for our own use?” 43 The men of Israel replied to the men of Judah, “We have ten shares in the king, and we have a greater claim on David than you do. Why do you want to curse us? Weren’t we the first to suggest bringing back our king?” But the comments of the men of Judah were more severe than those of the men of Israel (2 Samuel 19:41-43)."

>as a Swede/Dane

LARP some moar

Attached: 1509833673396.png (400x400, 27K)

You sick snake, you can try to deceive my people, but the Lost tribes are and will forever be at war with the fake Jews.

Look at what your Torah says.

The fighting of Jew vs. Israel is as ancient as anything else.

Attached: reality.png (1202x763, 263K)

Who cares what the fucking swastika came from. THAT WELL IS IRREMEDIABLY POISONED. IT'S STUPID TO CONTINUE TO DRINK FROM THAT WATER.

Never noticed before
Both hang in some way and both are pierced by a spear
interesting

Who was Solomon? He began the worship of Moloch. Our people left with Odin, because the Jews from Solomon had become sick and twisted and they would not follow suit.

Attached: solomon.png (1135x285, 55K)

>american education
It's a very ancient symbol used all over the World.

Here is your great Jew. The one who caused Israel to leave.

"On a hill eat of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the destable god of Moab, and for Molek (Moloch) the destable god of the Ammonites."

Attached: great jew.png (839x245, 20K)

++++++++++

kys

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIIT

Attached: 1508979919600.png (399x370, 9K)

Technically the "fake jews" were the Pharisees that were descendants of the Hyksos priests, and their army were the Canaanites, who later populated the lads of the Weshesh, Shekelesh, Danye(n), Tjekker and Peleset and were called "mw", Sea Peoples (quoting Ramses III), or The Tribe of Dan

Where is this 666 used in the, do you think?

2 Places.

#1 1st Kings 10:14 --
"The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,"

Revelation 13:18:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Attached: Sololame.png (1629x838, 146K)

It's literally is like I'm standing in front of a bunch of niggers LARPing as kikes in New York.

The tribe of Dan is a lost tribe of Israel.

One of the 12 original tribes that went away with the other 9 to leave Solomon's Moloch worshiping people behind to a new land.

We call these people Danish, ish in Hebrew means Man. So we have The man of Dan.

Denmark in Danish, means the Land of Dan.

The tribe of Dan went up through the area of the "Danube" and made their final place Denmark. Denmark when translated into English is actually "Danmark" if you were wondering. The Scripture talks of a tribe of Dan, who had a affinity of naming geography after them... as well as a represented a snake coiled on the wayside ready to pounce on those who would attack Israel. I encourage you to look up the Sigil the Danes used in war as Vikings... you will find... a snake.

Here is what Revelation says to you fake Jew:

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

DATZ RITE KIKE BOI

Attached: Le happy swamp merchant.gif (501x585, 12K)

(((Coincidence)))?

BASED

I believe the symbol actually represents sage
It's something you type in the options box when you see obvious shitposts.

Our people do not hate. We are only the most ruthless went pushed.

Keep telling me we are idiots for seeing Saxon as the Isaacson, which is the son of Isaac, which is the progenitor of all the tribes of Israel.

People have changed their names as this knowledge has become lost.

Attached: search.png (1440x1005, 178K)

LARP you say?

Attached: history.png (1259x678, 89K)

Yes, indeed, but you feel for the meme.
The Tribe of Snakes founded all belief systems even before the great cataclysm, difference is the survivors used that knowledge to enslave us with religions ever since.
Take the word "usury" for example, in ancient Egyptians called it "snake bite" because of the eventual economic death by inflation, guess who brought the concept with them from the East?

bah feel = fell*

LARP you say?

Franklin and Jefferson both wanted our official US seal to that of the Exodus of Israel. I wonder why they thought that should represent us a people?

Attached: exodus.png (1289x1011, 493K)

The Christians used British Israelism to trick the pagan Saxon into converting.
Our forebears were fiercely devoted to the ancestors and the old ways.
The only way to uproot this proud race and accept a Jewish man-God was to convince them their ancestors were Jews...
And there retards here who still believe in this shite.

We were the ancient Egyptians silly.

Attached: silly.png (1269x925, 893K)

Yeah and Franklin was a freemason.
Jefferson was likely a mason as well.

It's older than 1872

Attached: 1517370414424.jpg (1208x950, 364K)

The Swastika is really just too mainstream a symbol.

Did you not see Odin? Told of the tales as sacrificing himself, the all seeing father? Hung from a tree with a spear piercing the same side as Jesus? Are you serious?

There is a reason only Caucasians really feel called to Christ, though some others may come they likely have lost tribe DNA.

What did Jesus himself say?

Matthew 15:24 "He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

This was a message to the Jews who challenged Him and crucified Him.

Do you know where they believe Jeremiah is buried? Where do you think Jesus went on his unaccounted years we can't seem to find?

He went to us, the lost tribes.
Odin and Thor, Yahusha and Yahoa they were not forced conversions. They are part of the same Gods.

Attached: jeremiah.png (799x600, 257K)

Fake News. Misinformation, all designed to distract us from the truth of who we are.

God, I can't imagine being this woke.

Its Illyrian/Pelasgean you dumb shit

the swastika is the big dipper.

He is hanging a symbol that was only adopted 400 years ago by the Jews, before that it has ties to witchcraft and demonic magic.

The "Star" of David, was called the Shield of David. This Star is either of Rephram or Solomon, or both. Look for the sign of Solomon and judge yourself, the original converter to Moloch.

Better yet, look into Solomon's own book where he falls to Moloch for a woman, after commanding demons to build the temple.

Attached: solomons seal.png (1170x466, 80K)

it doesn't belong to man, it belongs to the stars.

Attached: swastika origin.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

I want to kill all the shills on this board with a fucking hammer

I am done for today.

I have left what is synthesized months of late nights and research in between lurking here... to give some kernels for others.

NOT THE SAME: WE ARE THE REBELLION

1 Kings 12:19-21 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 So Israel has been in rebellion against the house of David to this day. 20 And when all Israel heard that Jeroboam had returned, they sent and called him to the assembly and made him king over all Israel. There was none that followed the house of David but the tribe of Judah only.

(NONE THAT FOLLOWED THE HOUSE OF SOLOMON EXCEPT JUDAH)

21 When Rehoboam came to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah and the tribe of Benjamin, 180,000 chosen warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to restore the kingdom to Rehoboam the son of Solomon. (SPOILER --- They LOSE)

Attached: save2.png (1614x902, 191K)

>They are part of the same Gods.
wrong

Paleo Hebrew the language of our people is not the same as Aramaic adopted by the fake jews.

"Aramaic, nevertheless, was considered by the ancient Hebrews as a foreign tongue; and a hundred years before the Babylonian exile it was understood only by people of culture in Jerusalem. "

Attached: FOREIGN TONGUE.png (1638x787, 244K)

How is this the same language?

They do not want you to know, that the original language of our people was close to the Phoenician, Paleo Hebrew. It was not until 500BC that they changed to the Aramaic to reflect their Jewish conversion to other cultures not following previous tradition.

Attached: paleo hebrew2.png (1095x927, 141K)

Wow you are actually retarded. I was just being facetious. I don't give a shit what you "follow".

Anybody have that painting of the german ww2 soldiers fighting in a russian trench? You know, the one with the kraut and the pssh in the foreground that everybody without an imagination flips out over?

Attached: larping.png (1106x859, 781K)

Here you go faggots

Attached: Viking Calander veddic writing.jpg (500x1314, 491K)

can confirm

Attached: judea_btfo.jpg (698x554, 132K)

Symbol of the ancient Aryan god men that came from atlantis

Attached: E00E5B6A-FB6B-454F-8325-FBF0259B2485.jpg (2000x3281, 2.07M)

Only americans can be this retarded

Yes, you'll find out Croatians built the pyramids but that's another story. But the Tribe of Dan/Den/Snakes is the most fascinating because of the use of the snake in every religion since the Bronze age but it wasn't found in the Egyptian sites till the later dynasties meaning religion was brought to the land and crafted using the founding legends (eg, Hermes Trismegistus the man becoming Thoth the bird head god)

Attached: tumblr_inline_nq3j55EJ521sfjjkp_1280[1].jpg (1280x1555, 750K)

This one is from the medieval times.

Attached: 1fdd3aac-2f19-11e6-8114-02f746524cfd[1].jpg (676x700, 32K)

Yeah Paleo Hebrew and Aramaic -- both Semitic languages.
Show me the evidence that ANY Indo-European language/culture is related to semitic people.

Anyway, I'm about done arguing with British Israelist shills.
I'm just here to help uncertain people realize this is all total bullshit...

Attached: 2r4j2if[1].jpg (392x555, 80K)

I love that place.

No it’s not.

>pic related that I took in Roman ruins in the Iberian peninsula.

Attached: D8E2D065-6C60-4BA8-99E1-0AC53B5FD5F3.jpg (1024x683, 406K)

What is that a pic of?

It's been long since Gaiman made a comic like this huh