I told my 68 year old mom to consider suicide today

I told my 68 year old mom to consider suicide today.

>she has been reading the Q'ran
>she has rich Dubai type friends

Told them she has to choose between sand niggers and her son. Called her a moron, and stupid. Told her Mohammad was a pedophile.

How'd I do?

Attached: 1519360991846.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>didn't kill her yourself
What an absolute brainlet. KYS instead OP

Pretty based.

Excellent

Keep it simple

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Tell her Prince Raj from her emails if fake and to stop thinking about all the dick she got in the 1970s when she was a Hippy.

Tell her that if she doesn’t off herself you will join isis and blow her ass up

Point out that if mohammed was the true prophet of god then why did he have to personally kill a bunch of people and wage war?

Say your sorry and give her a bunch of islam-positive message shirts with drawings of Mohammed on them.

Is that all she did? Why the fuck would you say that to your mom for READING the quran?

You're trash. Apologise to her before its too late

>she has been reading the Q'ran
>she has rich Dubai type friends
kek. good for you user, she should

>(((( predict )))) people get upset when u tell them they goto hell
>THE BIBLE IS A MIRACLE, WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY PREDICTED THIS.

Just to let you know...the Qur'an does this a lot too.

No good boy points for you this week.

Islam is based. Arabs on the other hand are stinking brown niggers

Did this really happen, OP?

Honestly, it saddened me a lot, not because of the religion stuff, but because you only live once, so does your mom, you only have a single life to share, life is short, death seems quite certain, and life just keeps going on, with all its hardships putting additional pressures on you, you will dissolve, slowly but surely, stuff won't work right any longer, it will only get harder.
The only thing protecting you from total destruction and offering you some kind of paradise is a system and a family.

you are no better than the communists/sjw's/anti-drumpftards that disown family members over their politics.
kys

hope mum chooses her friends and that you begin the remainder of life with a feel of loss that grows exponentially until you burst

i really don't like my family. I have gone years without speaking to them without a problem

Kill this fucking nigger too.

Our youth will not lay down and die in your pacified genocide you motherfucker

Attached: masc futurefash.jpg (544x510, 113K)

Hopefully she chooses the Arab dick and lets you end homeless and die on the street

There is still room for improvement user.

You are the pathetic slime that is destroying our nations. Don't breed, or preferably kys.

based

Then how did you even have a conversation to your mom?

Don't you think him telling his mom what I wrote might make something click?

lol troll

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

You're an idiot. Just because you don't understand Islam is no reason to rag on your mom. Here all these people try to teach people how to stay out of Hell and op jumps in to the lake of fire with both feet.

fpbp

>honor kill her user its the only way

Your mom is fucking redpilled as fuck. You probably like gays and niggers anyway.