HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

don't think i'm gonna make it lads

Other urls found in this thread:

mantan-web.jp/article/20171104dog00m200011000c.html
uqholder.jp/story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop you can't show this on a Christian image board

>Preview pics for next episode haven't been put up

I wonder why. Are they hiding it on purpose since it seems to be Kuroumaru's date?

Honestly I stopped caring about the adaptation when I realized they just skipped the part where old dude teleported Karin to the moon. That shit is too cool to skip.

aaaaaaaaaaa

Eva is best yes

Poor OP doesn't know.

Was this ever subbed?

I don't give a shit about who wins at this point, all I care about is Eva being cute

No.

Good for you, too many Negimafags in these threads whining about muh ruined Eva.

What a misleading thumbnail.

I just got to the "I still love Negi Springfield" chapter. I don't get it, how is this ruined? Everything is 100% in line with how she's acted in this manga and in Negima. What's even the deal.

What exactly does OP not know?

I can't believe it took like 100 chapters to start blowing girls' clothes off again. Finally.

That arc was great.
Thought the same.

>mantan-web.jp/article/20171104dog00m200011000c.html
Is there a moon reader here? At some point the guy replies as if Mizore was a heroine. It's bullshit, right?

>too many Negimafags in these threads whining about muh ruined Eva.
It's mostly one person.

>I hope she doesn't notice my boner

they actually managed to make kirie cute too somehow

i'm shocked

>these two finally get to do something
wew lads

Pic related's dominance.

People are mad that people mature over time.

Well, that's on brand for Sup Forums.

Eva should win. Fuck Kirie

Never

It was nice to go back and see negi save his dad, but yeah looking back on it how havent wee seen more of the members this far in

When, etc.

speaking of which Eva always was referred to as the highest class of vampire but when they revealed Dana it felt like they implied they were a whole new class of their own. I don't remember the wording but is it just referring to how long they've been vampires or is this some retcon about the extra super secret edition vampire.

Did they ever specify she was the most powerful one?

it was made clear that eva was the most powerful type of vampire in negima I think but in UQ I can't tell what they were saying because it seemed like it implied they were some even stronger breed of vampire or something. Basically I'm not sure.

Here's the thing, you, and a lot of people, confuse Eva's vampirism for her magic mastery. Her power comes from being a mage and learning magic over the course of hundreds of years. What her vampirism gives her is a high class of immortality. And even in Negima it was established that she was turned and not even by another vampire but as a result of the Lifemaker's experiment. She's a high class immortal because she's a vampire, but not the "highest class of vampire."

The nobles are pure-blooded vampires, as in people who were actually born vampires. They're another race entirely. Eva for example, was human before she was turned (which yes, was stated in Negima).

I get what you are saying and I'm on the same page here. It's just I remember right at the beginning of negima they referred to her as "the highest class of vampire" like she wasn't born a vampire but was turned into a pure blooded vampire

She will.

Has my girl Kaede shown up yet?

and as I'm going through the beginning I haven't found it but what chapters was it where it's first talked about how she became a vampire?

>I still love Negi Springfield
I thought she loves his dad.

I don't immediately recall anyone stating that, but Eva does tout herself as the strongest mage of evil when she takes out the antagonist in the Kyoto arc.

Fate also refers to her as a true-blooded vampire in that arc, but it would be better to know what he says in Japanese. There may also be a difference between "true" and "pure" blooded.

I don't know about the beginning, but chapter 109 is where you'll find her backstory.

fair enough. I don't recall reading the highest quality scans in the first place.

Welp.

uqholder.jp/story/

>literally skipping Santa
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

The last episode will be the Negima flashback

She loves Negi, Nagi and Tota.

It seems a bit much but it's like she says, 3 men in 700 years practically makes her a chaste maiden.

this is all I've got right now but it mentions something else in volume 10. granted this just leads more into "it depends" but I guess it's up to ken to say if they start as a vampire they are stronger.

Well the one who turned her was the Lifemaker themselves, so considering it was their magic that turned her, of course she would be a high level vampire.

I think a lot of comes down to experience. Pure-blooded vampires/nobles have lived longer than Eva, so they'd likely be stronger than her. Dana refers to how some of them have lived so long they're basically like walking corpses.

The vampire boy UQ member might be old but still considered a kid by pure-blooded vampire terms.

was it even revealed if that guy is a uq member?

No, but he's in the group pictures and part of Eva's immortal explanation so I assume he'll eventually become one if he isn't already.

Also the Numbers skip throughout current members. 3, 5, and 8 are missing.

WTF AKAMATSU! Aren't you part of the staff?

>Pure-blooded vampires/nobles have lived longer than Eva, so they'd likely be stronger than her
Haven't caught up on Negima yet, but weren't Eva, Nagi, and Rakan considered basically the strongest non-Lifemaker beings in the world? Did everyone get powercreeped or what?

I don't even remember if it's clear that dana is stronger than eva currently or what. I think the whole mess of confusion is why this discussion even happens.

Of the relevant characters, yes. Nothing's changed about that except Fate joining those ranks now. In general the power levels in Negima/UQ have become pretty ridiculous. Why else would Ken need his whole cast to be immortal?

Should note that Fate comments nobles don't bother with humans to begin with, so that's Ken's narrative excuse for why they weren't mentioned in Negima.

I thought the fact Dana easily messed with Eva's illusion spell was evidence she's stronger than her.

ah I forgot about that. I'd still like to know if Negi hit the very top or if ken has things even above him. I mean if he isn't at the top It would only make sense that a great force trying to destroy everything would be of concern to them as well.

Not to mention none of them gave her the D in the past, and now we know why Negi didnt even bother embracing his harem. The biggest travesty so far has been shoving Akira to the side for that Nagi x Eva photo moment. Cause if she isnt confirmed dead later both Father and Son are 100% shit.

So what happened to Negi’s mom?

Negi is still golden, can't help that one of the only people helping him through his tough decision making was his number 1 even though I'm eternal mad that Asuna got pushed aside because of magic world.

Fate being in one of the preview pics has me worried they're going to tie the date into his meeting since they both take place at the elevator. But then, where does Kirie come in?

Asuna already lost the moment she cucked Negi out of the older guy.

K-Kuromaru will win the Totabowl, right?

>cucked negi
wait, what

Noble confidant
Guiding Light

I'm still so upset that this got an anime and not Negima with a fixed ending.
Why is god so evil?

I want him to but he's basically brozoned himself.

why was santas arc disliked when the only bad part was that all the tension disappears because of reset button aka a different fucking character.

Thank god. I knew Ken would do it because he doesn't waste characters but I was afraid that the enemies would be too overpowered by the time they showed up.

But the anime is literally the Negima fixed ending part. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended it on Touta's "we'll make our own happy ending!" comment.

So who won the Negibowl?

Shitty violent tsundere

If you like how their romance played out then you really don't belong in these threads, no one in here is allowed to like it.

We EvaxNegi exclusively, everyone else fuck off.

Goddamnit.

Should have been Nodoka but Chisame is alright too.

I liked it and I like Santa. I kind of wish his design was a little different, though.

Eh, I was a Chachamarufag, as hopeless as it was.

Anyone is better than Chisame other than the literally whos

Master Ku, class president, Nodoka, Yue, Eva, Chachamaru or even one of the sporty chicks

Chisame > Ayaka

>shitty tsundere against ojou
(lol

no matter how many times you try to simplify her character it wont make one of the negima girls into shit. There are no bad negimas, fight me

All the girls who harassed Negi in the Sports Fest are pretty shit if you ask me.

Agreed. There are few who never got their pactios or their special roles but I know, in the right universe, they are all great.

That whole arc got fucked up, so ignore it. Non-canon.

>Cheerleader and her luck based pactio
>How nurse got her scar
>Negi's mom
>Twins and their adventures
When I get rich, I promise I'll have Ken fix it.

is that the part near the end when negi got negi'd? if so that part seemed a little off, like ken really wanted to bring back the hijinks days even though we had just been through and were going back into serious shit.

still I stand by my statement. Other than characters who got practically zero screen time all of them had enough good times to outweigh the bad.

Should have been Eva but it’s Chisame.

>Tuxedo Dragon
Goddamn, I'm going to reread it for a 10th time, I swear.

Am I wrong for rereading this one series over and over instead of trying other series?

No, that arc was plenty canon and in character. That's the problem.

All the girls are simplified tropes

the core cast feel like tropes turned into believable people.

You mean the exact opposite. Tropes made complicated with added stuff and personality.

is that the person who drew that? I'm sorry I'm ignorant and google pulled up negi as a girl

Haven't read this for a long time and should catch up.

But did Kuro picked a gender to go with?

Dude, Ken's mood whiplash has always been an issue with his writing. The chapter where Asuna was revealed captured was followed by a fucking hot springs chapter full of groping. There was nothing "off" about the Sports Fest, it was in typical Ken fashion and the girls have always been that nosy, only this time they had powerful rare magic artifacts to help them wreak havoc.

No idea what you are saying. I simply said I liked the scene where Negi became a Dragon wearing a Tuxedo.

Didn’t some of the classmates return to the magical world and have an even bigger adventure?

It would have been done better. It was rushed. That scene wasn't supposed to happen till later but he was already determined to end the series.

Eva is the most overrated waifushit in negimaverse

ah I feel silly, I was thinking there was a lot more images by the guy who drew this or something.

He tested being a girl but decided to keep being a boy for now. If you mean if he's made a permanent decision, no. Also Touta still doesn't know he's sexless.

Yep. Yue definitely did. Nodoka and the twins as well. Paru as well?

Kotaro and Natsuki at least. Might not have happened in this timeline with how nothing like that has been mentioned, but who knows.

Did Nagi say Arika’s name during sex?

So:
Which anime was worse?

I could never get through Negima?! but handled the original once or twice. I stopped watching the end with Asuna dying because it's too fucking sad.

>tfw you were lowkey rooting for Negi x Setsuna since the start
Kill all /u/rifags

she gets better, but either way it's anime original. Negima?! goes off track almost immediately and is basically just characters drawn to look like the negima cast doing random stuff.

at least the theme songs are good even though 1000% sparking is just talking for half of the thing it's one of my favorites.