...................................what..................the.............actual..................fuck

...................................what..................the.............actual..................fuck.
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/03/17/18/pope-pays-tribute-to-mystic-monk-said-to-have-wrestled-with-the-devil

Attached: Snip-it_1521325571997.jpg (1472x2392, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8i-BRC4UrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats a Muslim HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAQHHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: Violent+nazis+shoot+and+killed+unarmed+counter+protester+who+pulled+_c7f4e209c422dabb117481dcf18dbd2 (750x390, 76K)

This Pope is a fucking disgrace.

Do all Catholics hate him?

literally nothing wrong with this

Not sure if all, but he's a fucking traitor to Christianity.

Attached: 2018-03-17_233909.jpg (810x943, 80K)

Pope John Paul was the last good one.

I stand by Francis either being the antichrist or being the one before the antichrist.

Attached: 1512222182887.jpg (2126x1410, 778K)

That sounds really good in english

Benedict was the last hope. They did a coup against him.

Luther and the rest of the reformers were right.

Attached: 1520789147097.jpg (515x503, 93K)

What happened with that? I admit my ignorance.

He's not a Muslim, he's a Portuguese friar with a beard. I don't like a lot of what Francis has done but this is legitimate

>making a hollywood documentary
>involving himself in politics and saying white countries should open their doors to muslims while keeping the vatican locked
>a jew chasing money and fame larping as a catholic

That's some pretty hefty heresy.

I want to die.

I don't get it. How are atheists/proddies trying to defame the Holy Father with this article?

Have they gotten so desperate that they are now trying to throw things against the wall and see what sticks?

How can anyone not be a Catholic when anti-Catholic arguments are so weak, so nonsensical and so downright pathetic?

>hurr look how pious and devoted Catholics are? doesn't it make you sick?

This has got to be trolling.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Saint. Pio fron petrelcina was south-italian and always lived there
Fucking burger education you are a goddamn disgrace

I was always lukewarm about him, but to be fair he did have rather big shoes to fill, so maybe he just seemed somewhat disappointing to me in comparison. But ANYTHING would be better than what we have now. I'm seriously thinking about giving up on religion altogether.

why does anyone care about the pope?

if you smoke dmt you are much closer to the spirit world than some old as virgin

Attached: spirit room.jpg (1440x800, 329K)

>he needs an old man in a funny hat and dress to get closer to God
Just read the bible.

>That tells you to turn the other cheek around

dont forget to stream your suicide for the lulz

>wrestled with the Devil
Whose ex-wife/ex-girlfriend was it?

>people still believe in this shit

All religion is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=R8i-BRC4UrQ

Attached: jesussunpaine.jpg (792x612, 588K)

>Protestants laughing at the idea of someone wrestling with devil
>Martin Luther claimed to have had farting battles with Satan ending with Satan tonguing his ass