Dragon Ball Super

“Sis was going to hit you, why did you dodge it?!”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZuAq-KRx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somebody post the gif of Caulifula bouncing tiddies

That’s not a topic, MODS

Nice post you lazy faggot. The WEBM where her tits expand from her muscles is better anyway.

She is weak on terms of green characters in dbz.

Posting the strongest green character.

What would happen if you push his red button? Is this what frieza's master plan is about?

What did she mean by this?

His hatch pops open and it turns out Mosco is actually a suit controlled by someone tiny

emperor pilaf? someone said the next arc is about pilaf

If you press it Gohan verde comes out from the inside and wrecks your shit

Yes user

Who was the episode artist/director/lead? Hes the batman of studio animation. Not the hero we deserve, but the one we need, Thank you based animator san

Same guy who did some of the best looking episodes of the Boo arc. Like SS2 Goku vs Kid Boo

kale is enjoying the feeling of having two vaginas

wtf I thought the universes who lost would be erased! Does Goku know something we don't!???!!?!???

he's pretty much saying he's going to win
why is he so smug now

What is his endgame?

Mods, here’s a general.

He and Vegeta are planning to revive them

Job to Kefla then erased by Beerus

obviously hes implying that once he wins, he will wish back all the erased universes

Rewatch episode 112.

Just further confirmation that best girls will be coming back in future arcs.

He knows that either him or Jiren is going to win, and in either case, all the universes are going to be wished back

>platinum blonde super saiyan came back

Goku has surpassed Zeno and the angels long ago, he was just holding back the whole time. After that, he will fuse with vegeta and become UISSGSS5KKx1000 Vegito and restore all the universes by waving his dick in the air.

Title spoilers tomorrow. What are you expecting?

This is how Super Saiyan should always look not the mustard crap we get nowadays

Wish for more power...that's is. If he just gains imortality andbimunity from the God's he can literally just practice till he defeats them frieza is that op...

To not be spoiled.

Frieza out in two weeks

>"Goodbye Gohan!!!"

to make some soup

Heh, nice fanfic, Caulishitter.

still not as many vaginas as a Kangeroo which has 3

>It's over Jiren

dont be angry i get to see my girl every week

"Freiza eliminated!? The Saiyans' Ultimate Revenge!"

>Ultimate fused warrior, Dicasty joins the fray!?

What did HIT mean by this

Yeah it's easy to tell. He likes to give Goku a more mature looking face.

U M A D E L I C I A
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

116: Goku in a Pinch
Fusion Runs Out?!

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZuAq-KRx8
Watch the video, potara aren't "weapons" so they are allowed. As for why no one in U7 planned to take them, I guess it's because the thought never occurred in their heads

>muh caulifla boogeyman

delicious

Jajajajajaja

Wish to become zeno

i agree

Hit is just thinking with his head. Hit Just want a tight place for his head to rest in.

Hit shouldn't be smiling. He's supposed to be kind of edgy.

It is a Caulicuck. So predictable.

I will be able to eat donuts in about 20 minutes.

>ToP is over
>Toriyama is out of ideas
>he asks you to write the next saga
What do you do?

I can’t tell if Kafla is a Toei or Toyotaro idea

Cabba looked great in this episode too. Everyone did, this was us seeing the DBS characters drawn in DBZ style, and it was great

hit is not edgy he is just an introvert

So why the fuck didn't those dumb dykes fuse when Hit was fighting Jiren? They let their mvp get eliminated for no reason.

Is goku going to obtain the potaras from the sayan sisters and use them with Vegeta to battle Jiren?

I expect Vegito will lose somehow, in the end Goku will be alone facing Jiren.

Why aren't the potora earrings illegal? Didn't they say nothing outside your own abilities?

Cute! CUTE!

Blow up Sadala.

>Kefla looks flat in comparison

He's smiled before, in the episode where he fights Goku on earth he's pretty happy and friendly

He wants to stick his assassin into that doughnut

Wtf I love Cauli now

Universal travel.

Reminder that BoG Goku was a 60% of Beerus power and even SSG Vegetto is stronger than both

This episode was the hottest Caulifla ever looked. Kefla prob won't be as hot next week

Because a trump card is meant to be used at the last possible second, as Champa explained. It also would've been weaker as they weren't as strong at the time and even current Kefla gets bodied by Jiren anyways.

>fuse
>let Jiren knock out the three strongest fighters at once

How does it feel to be too retarded to follow a children’s cartoon

Did you miss when on the trip back to his world when Beerus admitted to Whis that he lied about Goku coming even close to his full power?

>Caulifla absent for 10 episodes
>Starts making cameos
>Comes back for 2 episodes, then fuses
>No Caulifla for rest of tournament

Reminder that Cabba and Caulifla are Vegeta and Goku counterparts respectively which means Toriyama will make them fuck to please Fujoshis and for the lol's

Why did Goku look so fucking bulbous in this episode?
Like seriously, who was the key artist this time?

Apparently Herms created a wave of autists who stubbornly think it's Kafla despite it being spelled Kefura(Kefla) in japanese and pronounced that way in the show itself.

>Cabba
End yourself.

>Goku looks better directly due to the ease and convenience of digital coloring
How will celfags ever recover?

Go fuck yourself, this js the best animated episode in the franchise.

donut steal

>SSG Vegetto
Pedro?

bulbous?

>anime, where SSGSSKKx20 Goku is still weaker than Beerus
Are you trying?

That scene with Goku jumping through Kale's attack was sick. That beam would've obliterated anyone else but Goku just fucking cuts right through it after not even being strong enough to go super saiyan 2 minutes ago.

Beerus is sleeping

i just wish they used the original colors, but i guess the ToP also makes it look darker
especially greener eyes

Shit, I'm starting to not hate Cauli now

NIgga im saying its good.
He looked fucking great but i wanna know how?
Did the higher ups order this specific Saiyan episode to be of good quality in terms of art?
Muscular, rocky, something along those

I hope Kefla wins the tournament.

This is such a good shot.

Mods

Probably Toei since they like to shill out fusions for that sweet merchandise money

They're supposed to look tanned

>geez thanks a lot shitfla

>The bugs are destroying the arena from the inside and at the last minute everything except the center collapses eliminating all warriors except Shantsa because he will fly to the pillar.
>Based Quitela KEKEKE

Will Kale kys herself to death after Caulifla falls in love with Cabba?

As opposed to letting Jiren body Kefla on her own? Good thinking tard