White Supremacists kill more than Islamists do

Well, Sup Forums?

You're more likely to be killed by a white supremacist than an Islamic extremist. What do you say to that?

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017

Attached: 1520096028295.jpg (1080x1349, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
imgur.com/a/drUON
conservative-headlines.org/adls-lies-white-extremist-murder-list-contains-sanders-obama-voters-mixed-race-gangs-domestic-disputes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>adl
oy vey

Sage
Jew bicycle ass is not that big

Bump

No one will be able to give you a reasonable response.

i want her to fart on my face. smells like okra and thyme.

Do you have a real argument? Their studies are supported with facts.

>implying this is not good

That's because people generally don't respond to bullshit from faggots. You are literally irrelevant.

>A kike on a bike.
Not surprised.

From what I have seen recently you are about as likely to be killed by a feminist engineered bridge in Florida as a school shooter. BAN ASSAULT BRIDGES NOW!

Yeah if you're a nigger

Fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

it’s not surprising that white people do more domestic terrorism in a white country
what should surprise you is that muslims very nearly do half of it as a tiny minority of 1% of the population
crime rates matter a lot more than raw numbers given that the context of this argument is framed in a debate about race and immigration
also if you actually look at the methodology for how they get the white terrorism numbers you’ll see that they count every prison killing by a white inmate as a white nationalist terrorist incident because they usually have swastika tattoos so they don’t get killed and raped by niggers in prison
they also call any crime committed by white ex cons with prison tattoos terrorism, including stupid shit like bank robberies
they intentionally inflate these numbers just so retards like you can pretend Muslims aren’t a serious problem
meanwhile all over the west the governments and media conspire to downplay and bury migrant, minority and Muslim crimes against whites
>responding to bait
it seemed like a good idea at the time

Attached: B5308E12-3752-4DBE-996F-1F8F0380288E.jpg (590x525, 53K)

Jewish '''facts'''

lol what a cheap cop out to verified studies

read my response

This

neck yourself you hook nosed kike

Attached: IMG_0632_1-1024x1138.jpg (1024x1138, 68K)

The truth isn't Jewish. It's facts and figures.

I don't want to kill myself so i'm good I guess.

Libtards will ignore this post.

>Claims you are more likely to be killed by White Supremacists without any evidence

Meanwhile so far this year there were 410 Islamic attacks in 31 countries, in which 2400 people were killed and 2769 injured.

adl
lmao

Attached: 1505602304047.png (500x500, 16K)

Whites are the majority of the population, and of course it would be the ADL support Muslims, dumb fucking kikes, Muslims hate Jews more than US.

>The 18 white supremacist murders included several killings linked to the alt right as that movement expanded its operations in 2017 from the internet into the physical world

Attached: tucker_laff.webm (720x720, 2.74M)

Yes, the fact that you're paid by them to post here.
It was funny for a few years, but it's getting old now.

These statistics illustrate that extremist-related killings comprise only a small fraction of the total number of homicides in the United States each year. Nevertheless, because of their nature, they can often have an outsized impact, affecting entire communities—or even the entire country—in ways many other deaths may not. Perhaps the clearest example of that from 2017 was the murder of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August by white supremacist James Alex Fields, Jr., during a white supremacist rally in that city. Heyer’s death received national attention and for many served as a wake-up call to the dangers posed by a re-energized white supremacist movement.
These kikes are calling James fields a murderer before his trial
>anti defamation league
That’s literally defamation of James fields, he’s an autist that was threatened by an antifa who pointed his rifle at fields’ car and forced him into a confrontation with communist agitators who beat on his car, heyer was not even hit by the car she died of a heart attack

This is within America.

Attached: Pepe shoots a Jew.png (980x742, 280K)

Attached: PPhcg.jpg (1600x1250, 353K)

any real argument that isn't an ad hom?

not per capita.

I heard a nigger say that “per capita” is a racist dog whistle whites invented to injure blacks

There's no point to arguing with this people off this mentality, didn't she die of a heart attack anyway?

Ruthless mockery is the only option

What about in Europe?
Europeans are exponentially more likely to be killed by Islamic extremists than white extremists?

Yeah, white supremacists should kill way more people.

(and that's a good thing)

Globalists kill the most.

Attached: file.png (620x498, 413K)

*Alternative facts

How can they call themselves the anti defamation league while defaming people, they’re calling a man a murderer before his trial

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPFT

Attached: brap2.png (173x160, 35K)

>ADL link in OP.

Attached: self-hating-jew[1].jpg (233x259, 12K)

Define white supramacist?
Is it just any white person that harms a non white?
So, black supramacy is....

>everybody who is white is a white supremecist
Fuck off kike

>cited studies are wrong if someone you don't like presents them

They count every white prison killing as a white supremacist terror incident because they usually have swastika prison tattoos

>source: anti-defimation league

lmao you know its bad when you are citing yourself as the source

its 100% true
>pic related

Attached: dont mess with whites.png (1492x495, 146K)

Are you going to respond to me or just keep shilling your jewish nigger narrative

kill yourself kike

>Ignoring and
This thread has been done before, go fuck yourself OP. It goes in all fields.

gtfo jew

>ADL
oy vey rabbi what are you doing

Adl as a source.

That’s where you fucked up shariablue.

Attached: CF1AEDB6-4612-4823-B548-D9C97B16093D.jpg (1125x882, 232K)

Answer my question, what about in Europe?
Europeans are exponentially more likely to be murdered by Islamic extremists than white extremists.

This was for 2017 and this is by magnitude not by proportion (for which Muslims would rank#1).
2017 was more "peaceful" than 2015 and 2016; right-wing,left-wing,black/white domestic terrorist violence is less fatal than Muslims domestic terrorists.
In 2015, 2016 and 2017 the largest domestic terrorist incidents were by Muslims.

>memeflag
>adl
Ich rieche einen Juden.

Attached: 1510646357085.jpg (600x857, 120K)

Because he's already been assigned the racist label. Once you've been marked, they feel they have the moral obligation to destroy you.

ADL essentially counts all incidences of white terrorism in this statistic. And it shouldn’t surprise anyone that they, being 56% of the population, commit more terror attacks than ~1.0%
Sage

Jesus dat ass
I-i must not s-sin

>The truth isn't Jewish.
We are all very aware of that.

All that is is one more bit of proof that the establishment is making war on us and siding with their pet terrorists.
Statistics are completely fake false news.

White people are better at everything. When niggers chimpouts you get the Baltimore riots. When whites chimpout you get the Third Reich.

I'm betting those lying faggots included the Parkland shooting in that calculation.

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

imgur.com/a/drUON

Attached: 4dchess4.jpg (3487x1930, 1.15M)

>ADL

Literally fake news

Attached: Ma+jew+eraser+_2b430fefae3a4b627ec715c8071cbbb4.jpg (640x792, 63K)

Their MO is to find any murder committed by any person they can pin the label right-wing on.
conservative-headlines.org/adls-lies-white-extremist-murder-list-contains-sanders-obama-voters-mixed-race-gangs-domestic-disputes/

I'd say that's bullshit, and you should try looking at the murder rates in Islamic countries vs those in "white" countries.

If they lied about that, who knows what else they've lied about.

Sage

Lol no. Upon even the slightest bit of research they count people being charged. They also don't adjust for those not found to be politically motivated.

Per captia. Ever heard it moron?

>w.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl

Attached: DQTTkkIV4AAadic.jpg (1024x631, 64K)

How come there's only us here. How can ANYONE believe that sort of absolute shit.
Hold up my hand in front of your face
>I'm not holding my hand in your face you cannot see a hand hands are a figment of your imagination what's a fucking hand there's no such thing as fucking hands
Dur.... I see clearly see nothing because you said so five times. Can I have a dollar of my own money please sir

>name the same person several times in different positions
>hurr look such jews

>White supremacists kill more people in white countries than islamists do

FTFY

Attached: islam.jpg (960x784, 54K)

Here's a fun fact. Adl does not care about facts and neither do you.

Niggers are the biggest threat

Sage

Well, it's only 1 extra murder to get from 1 to 2...

Why are whites so violent compared to muslims?

>Right-wing "extremism" (all movements)... from common soscio-capitalst to typical /polack and dumb skin-head groups in prisons and so on of ANY religion.
>Islamic Extremism. (Defined violent connotation connected to groups of a single religion)

Yeah, seems legit.

That would be a good thing, since pro-whites (never "supremacists") have the most justification for it.

>Using anything from ADL as a reference

>adl
kek yeah I am sure this is completely unbiased un not manipulated stats

I wouldn't really say that the second bombing was for no reason. It was because the second one was so fucking effective no one knew what the hell was going on.

You or one of your hook-nosed counterparts made this thread before and some user went case by case debunking it. Turns out you people write a white supremacist did it for anything that you deem seems close enough, but we don't actually need to do that to debunk you.

See, all we need to do is tally up the cases we heard in say 2016 where a "white supremacist" supposedly did something and put them against Islamic victims. We can do this by tallying up the "white supremacist" events because we all know damn well if the news could use even a small town incident of a white person murdering some shitskin cause of his color that we'd hear about it nonstop.

Now I remember at least one Islamic terrorist event, that faggot club getting shot up where 50 faggots died. Somehow I don't think that white supremacists killed 50 people in the name of white supremacy in 2016.

It's almost like you're being intentionally dishonest... but why would somebody like jew do that?

Attached: 1486507132513.jpg (596x463, 59K)

It was because the first one was so effective* please excuse my retardation, am leaf.

>You're more likely to be killed by a white supremacist than an Islamic extremist.
no because im white...

The difference is people killed by white nationalists deserve it.

The objective isn't to stop murder.

The objective is to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

I doubt that.

Low quality b8t

kek

Attached: 1524573576585656645.jpg (600x833, 167K)

WTF I hate whites now!!!
And Mongorrians. Oooooh, how I hate Mongorrians.

Maybe if you refuse to count 9/11. Why doesn't that count and you start counting from 9/12/01?

I would pay money to sniff and or lick that bike seat lol

DELET THIS

Attached: 1513461290062.jpg (255x255, 11K)

and this is where op realised he got totally btfo and exited the thread with the thought that he will try again tomorrow with a new meme and a different meme flag.

The end.

i bet there would be a huge market for that.

because islamists werent even behind 9/11 and you know that.